www.irontechdoll.com

My Irontech Family Photo

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Irontech Family Photo

Post by avante »

Oww most def. Fashion Nova is nice; they really do have allot of stuff I'd buy in a heartbeat (were I in US). For me, with all those hot girls/models they got wearing their shit, it's a lust to window shop and get inspired :mrgreen:. It's for example where that Jodi Yemane chick is pimping clothes (you'll remember from the Jane head on WM170H). This will change things for sure, loosing your source of clothes:P, but I can already see a new addiction coming to life ;)

Thanks Avante, gotta take advantage of using the high end dresses as Carrie will be moving out by the end of October. Did find a site that sells some nice clothes at great prices. DL2 recommended them. FashionNova.com. With their %40 off sale, got the dolls a dozen outfits with some shoes and jewelry for only $210. Gotta dress my army of angels.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Avante,

Yes, I remember you bringing up Yodi. I only knew of this site from Dollious2 recommending it. Speaking of Yodi, I had just finished changing out my 163 Jane. Just took a quick shot, here for you. Yes, clothes shopping on this site can be addictive. Just so much choice and so inexpensive.

Attachments
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 808 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:You've got a gorgeous gang of IT girlies Panther68. :thumbs_up:
I bet they keep you on your toes looking after them. :D
Hey djc,

Yes, they do. My Fashion Nova package just arrived. Got the dolls a dozen outfits. Avg cost of about $16 per outfit. Mostly white clothing. Will be a big Christmas for the dolls. When Carrie leaves with her wardrobe, I get to shop for the gals. Actually looking forward to it as clothing here in the States is incredibly cheap.
Hi Panther68, how come Carrie is leaving, hope it's not to do with all your dollies?
I hope it's just a friendly parting and she's just moving on. :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey djc,

:haha4: nothing to do with the dolls. When she moved in, back in 2011, I told her she would be my last tenant or till I turned 50, her 30 years old. Well, I am 51 years old and she will be 31 in November. Basically, I have a game plan over the last 10 years and I can not take the next steps till she moves out. So I did give her an 8 year notice and even one more additional year. She does have a boyfriend that she is currently apartment hunting with. No need to worry about Carrie, she has lived the five star life over the last 9 years.

I am looking forward to remodeling the house and even hosting some doll meets, next year. Also plan to travel again.

:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68 wrote:Hey djc,

:haha4: nothing to do with the dolls. When she moved in, back in 2011, I told her she would be my last tenant or till I turned 50, her 30 years old. Well, I am 51 years old and she will be 31 in November. Basically, I have a game plan over the last 10 years and I can not take the next steps till she moves out. So I did give her an 8 year notice and even one more additional year. She does have a boyfriend that she is currently apartment hunting with. No need to worry about Carrie, she has lived the five star life over the last 9 years.

I am looking forward to remodeling the house and even hosting some doll meets, next year. Also plan to travel again.

:glou:
That's great Panther68. :thumbs_up:
Thanks for clarifying and I'm glad that things are amicable for both you and Carrie.

The "five star life over the last 9 years" made me smile. I bet she has really enjoyed living in your home. Certainly not a dull moment with you and your dolly harem.
I expect she will have a lot of great stories to tell in later life about the time she shared a house with a guy and his big harem of sex dolls! Ha ha. :lol:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks Avante,

Yes, I remember you bringing up Yodi. I only knew of this site from Dollious2 recommending it. Speaking of Yodi, I had just finished changing out my 163 Jane. Just took a quick shot, here for you. Yes, clothes shopping on this site can be addictive. Just so much choice and so inexpensive.

Panther, I just came to order my first EME set! 8) One the pairs is a "MF 38 Light Brown Flared". Is that the color for Aneishas´eyes in this pic? Also Icewind sent/sold me 2 pairs of moveable lids. :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Ragnar,

My Jane head actually still has her factory eyes. A green with brown color. Aneisha and Andrea are my two dolls that I actually like their factory eyes and chose to keep them. Andrea is my SM elf. She has the similar greenish brown eyes.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Hey Ragnar,

My Jane head actually still has her factory eyes. A green with brown color. Aneisha and Andrea are my two dolls that I actually like their factory eyes and chose to keep them. Andrea is my SM elf. She has the similar greenish brown eyes.
thanks! 8) Did IT phase these out? The brown ones I have from Icewind are too dark in color and Izabel´s standard green also looks completely different. But anyway, The EMEs´I ordered are the mentioned MF 38 Light Brown Flared and MF 34 Arctic Blue. :) More on my list I´d likely purchase at a later time would be

MF 03 A Dark-Brown
MF 05 Grey
MF 36 Hazel Fire

So here´s the ones I´ll get soon:

MF38-0.JPG
MF38-0.JPG (385.19 KiB) Viewed 786 times
MF34-0.JPG
MF34-0.JPG (425.19 KiB) Viewed 786 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Ragnar,

I have the Arctic Blue MF34, Gray MF05 and Brown MF03A. I don't know if Irontech changed their eyes. The others I had to change out as the give off a weird glare. These green ones not so much.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Wait...there are aftermarket eyes available for dolls? Where do you get those? How do you know if they will fit a particular doll?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

HornedPear wrote:

Wait...there are aftermarket eyes available for dolls? Where do you get those? How do you know if they will fit a particular doll?
Yes, MannequinFan's easy move eyes. I have a dozen pairs with 18 sets of colored lens. Also comes with eye lids. They are sold on Jeff's BCD forum here on TDF. On the first Saturday of each month, MF will make available 16 pairs. When the 16 are purchased, he will close it for the remainder of the month till the first Sat of the following month.

They are a must have if you plan to do any photography or doll her up to be a presence in your room. If you are using your doll just to have sex with, then put back in the closet, it would not be worth it.

All my dolls are out in the open in various rooms dressed like the photos above. I just love their presence.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

HornedPear wrote:
Here you can make bits of a preselection and get the idea! 8)

https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=8066

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning Ragnar, thanks for posting the link to MF's Easy Move Eyes.

Love your avatar. Nice head angle with eyes looking to the side. With the pixie hair cut, she looks like the leading actress in of those bad ass chick action movies. Unfortunately, Alyona is the name of the woman that lead me to dolls over woman. She was a beautiful Russian woman that was great 90% of the time, but that 10% was absolutely evil. She was my last girlfriend. Nine years ago as of October. After nine years, still have no desire to date. I do not hate woman, but my time with her opened my eyes on how the State will always side with a woman over a man, no matter how well his standing is and no matter how :evilbat: shit crazy she is.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Morning Ragnar, thanks for posting the link to MF's Easy Move Eyes.

Love your avatar. Nice head angle with eyes looking to the side. With the pixie hair cut, she looks like the leading actress in of those bad ass chick action movies. Unfortunately, Alyona is the name of the woman that lead me to dolls over woman. She was a beautiful Russian woman that was great 90% of the time, but that 10% was absolutely evil. She was my last girlfriend. Nine years ago as of October. After nine years, still have no desire to date. I do not hate woman, but my time with her opened my eyes on how the State will always side with a woman over a man, no matter how well his standing is and no matter how :evilbat: shit crazy she is.
Morning Panther :) In fact she reminded me bits of Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil. Or Sandra Bullock in Demolition Man. But it´s more the haircut, less a resemblance to the face I think. Millas hairline also is kinda unique and hard to recreate on a doll head and wig. Similar for Sandra.

Oha... sorry to hear on your personal Alyona story! 8O But I´m quite with you in this regard. I´d at least 2-3 Exes of this type with just that particular psychotic behavior making a man run like hell. If he can! But just did take this as very special learning experience helping to avoid any such gals in the future. Though one never knows, until it´s too late oftenly. :? Think these matters are bits overdone nowadays with states more siding with women. Not that much different in germany, but otherwise women rights were bits of neglected long time as well. :| Left to hope a balance would be found eventually and with truth and justice beeing the only that counts. :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Ragnar,

Actually, my AS 168 Chelsea head looks a bit like Milla J.
Attachments
IMG_20190204_173123413.jpg
IMG_20190204_173123413.jpg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 710 times

INFORMATIONS