www.irontechdoll.com

Road trip!! My IT 163 Doris plays Little Red Riding Hood

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Road trip!! My IT 163 Doris plays Little Red Riding Hood

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks everyone, This is one of my favorite spots to shoot. I believe this is the 7th time and 6th doll photographed here, though a bit of a drive. The redwood trees block out the high sun, but provide just the perfect amount of light.

I have more photos, there, but today, some shots from when I got her home. After bringing her into the sunroom and propping her up, she looked amazing with the hoodie and the wind blown hair. Just had to take out the camera again.

You will notice that she is wearing a black wig compared to the brunette wig in the previous shoot. The black wig is her convertible wig as a 100 kph wind reeks havoc on wigs, so a convertible wig is like a sleeping wig, if you know what I mean. :razz:
Attachments
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1298.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1304.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1306.JPG
IMG_1306.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1307.JPG
IMG_1307.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1312.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1314.JPG
IMG_1314.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1316.JPG
IMG_1316.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 558 times
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 558 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks everyone, This is one of my favorite spots to shoot. I believe this is the 7th time and 6th doll photographed here, though a bit of a drive. The redwood trees block out the high sun, but provide just the perfect amount of light.

I have more photos, there, but today, some shots from when I got her home. After bringing her into the sunroom and propping her up, she looked amazing with the hoodie and the wind blown hair. Just had to take out the camera again.

You will notice that she is wearing a black wig compared to the brunette wig in the previous shoot. The black wig is her convertible wig as a 100 kph wind reeks havoc on wigs, so a convertible wig is like a sleeping wig, if you know what I mean. :razz:
She looks simply gorgeous with black hair! 8) Got to buy a replacement for Izabels´ as well and I´m not yet sure it will be smooth or curly hair. I think I´ll go for black curly medium length. Have a nice one on my list already. :) :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Ragnar,

Don't know if you have been up all night or you are just getting up. I do know that you are 9 hours ahead of me. I about ready to sleep, so see you all after my 2 am wake up alarm, that's 11 am your time Ragnar. :razz:

Agreed, a secondary wig is essential for doll owners.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks Ragnar,

Don't know if you have been up all night or you are just getting up. I do know that you are 9 hours ahead of me. I about ready to sleep, so see you all after my 2 am wake up alarm, that's 11 am your time Ragnar. :razz:

Agreed, a secondary wig is essential for doll owners.
Morning Panther! :) In fact woke up early (4-5 AM local time). Had Izabel still in my arms at that moment and I had to take measures. :mrgreen: :whistle:

ATM I have 4 wigs to choose from, yet need another nice black one urgently. Unfortunately my months budget´s already spent on Selina head and MF EME that are right on the way. Should get them later this week I hope. 8)

Hope the latest earthquakes didn´t do any harms to you and your family? 8O

INFORMATIONS