www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Sex Doll Manufacturer Documentary

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Silicone-Jay

Irontech Sex Doll Manufacturer Documentary

Post by Silicone-Jay »

Hi Everyone, I recently came across this video for Irontech, it may already be posted, I thought it was pretty cool

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Irontech Sex Doll Manufacturer Documentary

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Silicone-Jay wrote:Hi Everyone, I recently came across this video for Irontech, it may already be posted, I thought it was pretty cool

thanks for sharing as directly viewable version here. 8) I must admit I´d downloaded before but since didn´t came to actually watch it beyond 1-2 minutes or so. Thus the most interesting parts in fact escaped me. 8O

Great on listening to Leonard how he´s approaching the "bizness" from Suzie until now. :) No doubts on anything he says as I have proof lying beside me every single day and night. :B-fly: :glou: Also nice to see some the production methods, particularly on how skin textures are applied. Thus far I thought it was from molding process, but in fact it seems all hand made passionately thereafter. 8)

Suffice to mention I was surprised to see some my amateurish Izabel pics in there as well (among Panther68´s and other IT fans ones), so Izabel and me feel very honored! 8)

Dang! I knew Doris head was inspired by some beautiful actress and if my memory serves me right she´s latina or mexican maybe? :mrgreen: Now after Jane and Selina heads, I just got another favorite of mine, even if Panther68 convinced me beforehand. However, from own experience I know one can make any beauty one likes of just a single head/body. So in fact me having the 155cm and two IT heads I can enjoy at least half a dozen beauties every day! 8) :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

Edit: Alyona (Selina head) just enjoyed this as well. :glou: :)

Alyona thanks IronTech.jpg
Alyona thanks IronTech.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2145 times
as did Izabel

Izabel thanks IronTech.jpg
Izabel thanks IronTech.jpg (971.45 KiB) Viewed 2141 times

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

I think all companies should create videos like this, as it gives customers a better idea of what they are all about. I think the video was posted on YT a couple days ago so it's still new

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Supplementing the video (or vice versa) I´d like to point to the most valuable info sources to be found on the IronTech site at COMPANY NEWS:

http://www.irontechdoll.com/article/Company_News-3.html

Lots of interesting Info and articles for current and future IT doll owners. Shouldn´t be missed IMHO! 8)

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Great documentary.
IT is becoming more and more y go to company for my doll needs.

I hope one day to visit the manufacturer some day if possible.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

I'm gonna get the Miki Head with M16 connector if my economy goes as planned. She is _THE_ head for me I believe, after looking at dozens of heads from all different manufacturers. Too many faces look too "male-ish" or "drag-queen-ish" (just my personal opinion), others look "hot" but quite not my cup of tea or they give me the "creepy uncanny valley feeling", and there are others that are cute but not cute enough.

Then we have Irontech Miki (imho) who looks cute, innocent, and like a cute little 18 yo teen who needs adult male guidance, and this is where I come in :whistle: :twisted: (I guess this is just one of my fetishes I just discovered by founding Miki after looking at almost hundreds of heads) Hopefully I will be able to order her in 1-2 weeks from now.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I like Leonard, he has a good work ethic and talks about his passion for making dolls and bringing us the best realistic companion possible , a doll artist rather then merely a maker of a cash product.

Oh and there will be a new 165cm doll very soon so keep your eyes peeled guy's :wink: She's gonna be a real beauty indeed.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Naraya
Doll
Doll

Post by Naraya »

(said playfully) Oh LEONARD!!!! You've got some 'splaining to do... :)

This thread is now linked in my sig after watching the video and being mystified and surprised at seeing myself in it twice. I'm honored, humbled, floored, and flattered by that. You & your team created me. Thank you!!! ♥♥♥

Your work made ours possible.

Thanks again!!!! :)
CravingSomething.jpg
CravingSomething.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2000 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

When I bought my 1st Irontech dolls they had very few heads , I got the Suzie head as it was their best.

Now Irontech has a larger collection and most are great with some being amazing.

I can hardly wait to see many more to come
And...
A brand new 165cm doll with tiny breasts! :mrgreen:
:glou:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

I feel so honored to get all the recognition from you guys. And it is a really great job for me to keep working to change so many people's life!

I will keep a humble heart to work towards more fancy art creations and better customer satisfaction!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

irontechdoll wrote:I feel so honored to get all the recognition from you guys. And it is a really great job for me to keep working to change so many people's life!

I will keep a humble heart to work towards more fancy art creations and better customer satisfaction!

Best regards
Leonard
Yes, congrats Leonard - great video! :thumbs_up:

It's nice to hear about your passion, and that it's not just about making money.

Looking forward to more great things from you in the future. 8)

PS - Now you've got me wondering who the Doris head is based on . . . :? :)

bizarro

Post by bizarro »

Was th Doris head inspired by Lucy Pinder?

Naraya
Doll
Doll

Post by Naraya »

Well that didn't last long; what happen to the vid??

Update: It can be found here. :)

TomCelica
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TomCelica »

Thank you for posting (and Naraya, for reposting) this vid. Very informative, and Leonard seems very genuine in his desire to elevate the industry. They seem to make really top quality dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

You can watch the videos in the above either. I am happy to know you guys here and hope we can serve you better and better.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

INFORMATIONS