www.irontechdoll.com

My IT 169 review is up

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Merida

My IT 169 review is up

Post by Merida »

Continue to this thread to read it.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=118487

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My IT 169 review is up

Post by Panther68 »

Great review, Merida

Funny that I am calling you Merida when your new gal is Merida. You are giving me flashbacks to when I first got Anastasia. There is a learning curve. She will be easier to handle. You will get her in better position for extra curricular activities. Like yourself, I am looking forward to when Carrie leaves as I have plans for redo the house and her room already has nice furnishings.

Hopefully, you will keep us updated and if you get a chance can you measure her thigh circumference in cm.

:glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Merida wrote:Continue to this thread to read it.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=118487
Great and informative review. 8) :glou: She´s looking gorgeous and I very much like the 169 body build as well. :plaidskirt: Did you get her waist joint bent easily btw?

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Thanks Merida and Merida.
I wonder if they do tilt the neck up like that on purpose. It was the same with my IT doll and it did not look like it was caused by the transport. Maybe Leonard can confirm?
Looks like she has a pretty bubbly behind. I would love to see it from a straight side angle. With a face you would say in profile.
If you would take the time to make such a snap some time I would be very grateful.
I am actually happy about the difference in the measurements (except height, I would have liked her taller than you want her).
Enjoy your fantasy. :)

Merida

Post by Merida »

-Ragnar66- wrote:Great and informative review. 8) :glou: She´s looking gorgeous and I very much like the 169 body build as well. :plaidskirt: Did you get her waist joint bent easily btw?
I haven't had much time to pose her that much. The only thing I noticed is the squeaky sound from the joints and the left leg seems looser than all the rest.
Panther68 wrote:Great review, Merida

Funny that I am calling you Merida when your new gal is Merida. You are giving me flashbacks to when I first got Anastasia. There is a learning curve. She will be easier to handle. You will get her in better position for extra curricular activities. Like yourself, I am looking forward to when Carrie leaves as I have plans for redo the house and her room already has nice furnishings.

Hopefully, you will keep us updated and if you get a chance can you measure her thigh circumference in cm.

:glou:

Thanks!

I does feel nice to finally have the entire house to ourselves. I'm really liking my new room (11.5 X 15) with a walk in closet (11.5 X 5.5). Peace & Intimacy.

I measured her thigh at 49cm.
dxc wrote:Thanks Merida and Merida.
I wonder if they do tilt the neck up like that on purpose. It was the same with my IT doll and it did not look like it was caused by the transport. Maybe Leonard can confirm?
Looks like she has a pretty bubbly behind. I would love to see it from a straight side angle. With a face you would say in profile.
If you would take the time to make such a snap some time I would be very grateful.
I am actually happy about the difference in the measurements (except height, I would have liked her taller than you want her).
Enjoy your fantasy. :)
Thank you dcx!

I'll do that soon. A stand up side shot.

Merida

Post by Merida »

A few more shots for your viewing pleasure.

For you dcx. Not easy to stand up. I will get better at it. Now I know about how much effort and work Panther does!
_1040380.jpg
_1040380.jpg (134.66 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
_1040381.jpg
_1040381.jpg (154.08 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
Beauty shot.
_1040382.jpg
_1040382.jpg (138.98 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
Then back to relaxing on the lounge chair.
_1040383.jpg
_1040383.jpg (88.13 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
_1040384.jpg
_1040384.jpg (98.33 KiB) Viewed 1214 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Merida, your doing fine. If you were to go back and see my first weeks with Anastasia, some of my photos were crap. At least you are off to a good start with MF eyes. It's hard to look at my first 4 months of photos with terrible factory eyes.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Oh, thanks. You are awesome and no worries, you present her really good. Better get used to the workout. She looks great standing. Her beauty shot is outstanding and very alluring. She looks slender that way, her behind in no way too bubbly and rather nicely curves. Oh my. Choices, choices, choices. Why does it have to look so inviting.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:Oh, thanks. You are awesome and no worries, you present her really good. Better get used to the workout. She looks great standing. Her beauty shot is outstanding and very alluring. She looks slender that way, her behind in no way too bubbly and rather nicely curves. Oh my. Choices, choices, choices. Why does it have to look so inviting.
Oh dxc, come to the darkside. :twisted: doll ownership is like eating potato chips, you can't just have one. :plaidskirt:

Hey Merida, is she in a Small or XS dress?

Merida

Post by Merida »

Panther68 wrote:Hey Merida, is she in a Small or XS dress?
I'm not sure because part of the label is missing. It's small and stretchy and fits really good. That's one of the many pieces of clothing I got from thrift stores.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

No worries, I am on the dark side. My question is which flavour to add to my preordered LP head. :whistle:
You surely do not want to know that I basically decided on the 3 dolls after her. 8O

INFORMATIONS