www.irontechdoll.com

165cm Super Model New Doll Being Created

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 165cm Super Model New Doll Being Created

Post by irontechdoll »

Samurai wrote:Looking good so far Leonard. Though when sculpting the vagina can you please consider this option :-

There are so many dolls out there that when you look at them direct you can't see their pubic mound or the top of the vagina slit.

I am no good at explaining things so this is what we/i usualy see when a doll is standing naked.

sweat-triangle.png
Now what i would like to see is this :-
7478-Lopsided_Vagina-_Are_My_Labia_Normal_732x549-Thumbnail.jpg
The only doll i have see that comes close to this is the WM166 c (i am not saying there are no others but if they are then there is not a lot)[/size]

Anyway i am sure she will look great whatever you decide, i only wish i could show some real photo's of what i am talking about but the rules prevent me from sharing real vagina photos :whistle:

Pubic mound/cameltoe effect.

Cheers

Sam.. :glou:
Hello Samurai,
This is really a great idea. I will request the technican to do the pussy style as you mentioned. If you could send me some photos by PM or email, then I can have a better idea of this.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dollicious2 wrote:I believe the breasts should be much smaller then this , this looks just like WM 166cm c cup doll with tiny hips & large looking breasts. Breasts are also close together at cleavage just like WM dolls.

Looks really good but I'd say a bit more hips and very small breasts.
DL2
Hello DL2,
Thanks for your recommending this body. We involve some of your advices into the creation except for the breast size. But no worry, we will definitely add an extra mould with smaller tits. Now we are more in a balanced points now.
This is not a good photo to show more details of the doll. We add more feminine body details. Will keep you updated.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

All I can say is if the breasts stay at this size and look I personally will not buy one.

So there will be another mould you say Leonard that's good and will be looking forward to that and hoping it is much more like Alexis Bumgarner look.

If there is to be this doll with very tiny gorgeous A cup breasts I will jump on it in a heartbeat...

But we haven't seen the buttocks yet,
Can we please see the ass ?

And as is what are the measurements of the torso

And Samurai makes a good point here
We love to see a nice Camel Toe between the legs
I personally like a semi large semi puffy clitorus
With Esperanza Gomez as a reference point :mrgreen:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:All I can say is if the breasts stay at this size and look I personally will not buy one.

So there will be another mould you say Leonard that's good and will be looking forward to that and hoping it is much more like Alexis Bumgarner look.

If there is to be this doll with very tiny gorgeous A cup breasts I will jump on it in a heartbeat...

But we haven't seen the buttocks yet,
Can we please see the ass ?

And as is what are the measurements of the torso

And Samurai makes a good point here
We love to see a nice Camel Toe between the legs
I personally like a semi large semi puffy clitorus
With Esperanza Gomez as a reference point :mrgreen:
DL2
Need to agree again. While I can understand IT needs to consider a broader range of customers for any new doll likely having bigger breast preferences I´d not buy as well. Personally I´m a butt lover (not "big" butt neccessarily) and like it rather small on the chest. "Small" = A-B cup. And I mean Cup size and not chest circumference as is oftenly somewhat "confused" by some manufacturers. So with regard to the mold as is, IT competes with SM 156 A Cup and the SM remains at 1st place for me. So for my second future doll body I´d like having something "different", not quite an elongated version of what I have already. 8)

And yes, a camel toe would count under "different" for me as well. :)

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

The consensus on breasts seems to be that there should be 2 versions of this body, one with quite small boobs A or AA even, one with slightly larger....say a B-cup.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Super Model can mean different things to different folks. Some real human models are called super models like Kate Moss but to me that is too skinny. I am more of a Cheryl Tieg swimmers type body with more hip curves but at least a C cup not the Wonder Bra boobs when they take it off the boobs she was making you think she had goes away with the bra when its removed. Christie Brinkley is also pretty good. Vendela is another. Karelea Mazzola pictured i love her face in this pic.
Attachments
6cb7145cef4e3c7e186a9f1d6ad21f67.jpg
6cb7145cef4e3c7e186a9f1d6ad21f67.jpg (69.56 KiB) Viewed 2384 times

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

I like the looks of it so far as is, but do agree that a smaller breasted doll would be nice, as long as the torso and legs stay as close to realistic as possible. Trying to move past the u proportionate dolls in my life. Lol

icewind

Post by icewind »

Good idea with the new body type!

But an european supermodel is quite tall, i think at least 170cm standing height would be very nice...
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

icewind wrote:Good idea with the new body type!

But an european supermodel is quite tall, i think at least 170cm standing height would be very nice...
Not always the case today my friend, models are tall but many are not 170cm or above nowadays.
Most importantly the body proportions must be favorable, long slender legs , small ribcage, small breasts, slender arms , straight shoulders and slender neckline.

Now... that said I am very happy I got the two original Ayumi Anime body dolls here , they are ultimate supermodels, I really hope that Irontech can bring back the original Ayumi Anime body one day... it's just the best , again I am truly blessed to have two here.

It was once fashionable to have a skeletal anorexia looking body... thank God them days are gone , nowadays it's fashionable to have a healthy look and in many cases semi muscular thighs and buttocks (thunder thighs and Bubble Booty)
One thing that pretty much hasn't changed is small breasts with very few exceptions such as maybe Heidi Klum for example but the standard is and always will be tiny natural beautiful A cup breasts which are the most Beautiful and always will be.
End of Rant.
Thanks for listening :mrgreen:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:
icewind wrote:Good idea with the new body type!

Not always the case today my friend, models are tall but many are not 170cm or above nowadays.
Most importantly the body proportions must be favorable, long slender legs , small ribcage, small breasts, slender arms , straight shoulders and slender neckline.

Now... that said I am very happy I got the two original Ayumi Anime body dolls here , they are ultimate supermodels, I really hope that Irontech can bring back the original Ayumi Anime body one day... it's just the best , again I am truly blessed to have two here.

It was once fashionable to have a skeletal anorexia looking body... thank God them days are gone , nowadays it's fashionable to have a healthy look and in many cases semi muscular thighs and buttocks (thunder thighs and Bubble Booty)
One thing that pretty much hasn't changed is small breasts with very few exceptions such as maybe Heidi Klum for example but the standard is and always will be tiny natural beautiful A cup breasts which are the most Beautiful and always will be.
End of Rant.
Thanks for listening :mrgreen:
DL2
Seconded 8)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Can we see her Ass???
Leonard Please??? :glou:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Very good project. to be a top model as you write it there are very important conditions which are not fulfilled on your sculpture.
The legs ratios must be as follows:
0.48-0.49 for Xfactor (legs lenght from crotch to heel measured inner thigh divided by the height (165cm) AYUMI ONE has 0.48
0.80 for Yfactor (thigh lenght from crotch to knee joint divided by calve lenght from knee joint to heel) AYUMI ONE has 0.80 YOUR SCULPTURE at first sight has Yf of 0.6 (calves too long)

Besides the above realistic ratios for the legs you better choose an European size based on real women measured for the other measurements in order to have a totaly realistic body.
If you choose N38 then the average realistic measurements are:
shoulders width 38, bust (C cup) 88cm, underbust 70cm, waistline 62-64cm, hipsline 90cm or 95-96 (95-96 if you make puffy buttocks and unchanged hips width compared to the 90 hipsline)., thigh circum 52cm calves circum 32cm, legs lenght 81-82cm
AYUMI ONE is 38-40 as her hipsline is 94-95cm and her hips width correspond to a N 40. .
WEIGHT 41_42kgs.(I reviewed one quite perfect 165C cup N38 top model hipsline 95 with puffy buttocks recently)

If you choose a thiner N36 then the average realistic measurements are:
shoulders width 36cm, bust (C cup) 84cm, underbust 66cm, waistline 58-60, hipsline 85cm (may be 90cm with puffy buttocks), thigh circum 48-49cm, calves circum 28-29cm., legs lenght 81-82cm WEIGHT about 37-38 kgs.

Please note that the WMdoll 166C with her camel toe private parts is not anatomicaly correct (I reviewed one recently)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dollsampler wrote:Very good project
Enough said :haha2:
There is no woman exactly identical to the next thank God , measurements can give us an approximation of things.

Your scientific analysis is interesting DollSampler... but I can't help wondering how your getting your data statistics when this doll isn't finished and has no feet , hands or head attached yet and to speak frankly the whole thing is somewhat annoying... I can't help but wonder if your merely trying to sabotage a project in order to inject your view of how the finished product should look and your view rules supreme over anyone else's , I could be mistaken for getting that notion and correct me if I'm wrong , just pointing out what your analysis can look like to some.

I think it looks great so far
This doll rocks
The calves are perfect
The thighs are perfect
The waistline is perfect
The hips could be ever so slightly wider but this is a great look also.
I wanted much smaller breasts however but as Leonard has stated there will be another mould for this doll body.

We need to see her buttocks...
The buttocks is very important and needs to be evaluated.

Why is there no image of the backside Leonard ?
Leonard what is the hip measurement ?
Cheers
:glou:
Attachments
微信图片_20190716203243_副本.jpg
微信图片_20190716203243_副本.jpg (65.4 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Teppo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teppo »

Hi Leonard,

Thanks so much for working on this project! I've been aching for a manufacturer to work on a doll like this! I agree with option for smaller breasts. Many of the most beautiful models have very small breasts, and the market is already over saturated with dolls with large breasts. There has always been a concern that smaller breasts would be interpreted as an underaged doll and impact sales, but I think the taller frame would make the doll clearly adult. I also love the more realistic waist and smaller hips. One of the reasons super models are so tall is to create this ratio. Back in the day, I dated beautiful women with narrower hips like this, and the buttocks then stick backwards more because the volume has to go somewhere. The hip measurement comes for the swimsuit model bubble butt and looks incredibly sexy -- so I would really urge you to avoid the temptation of creating yet another exaggerated hour-glass shaped doll!

So far, I love what I see, and would be your first customer!

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollicious2 wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:Very good project
Enough said :haha2:
There is no woman exactly identical to the next thank God , measurements can give us an approximation of things.

Your scientific analysis is interesting DollSampler... but I can't help wondering how your getting your data statistics when this doll isn't finished and has no feet , hands or head attached yet and to speak frankly the whole thing is somewhat annoying... I can't help but wonder if your merely trying to sabotage a project in order to inject your view of how the finished product should look and your view rules supreme over anyone else's , I could be mistaken for getting that notion and correct me if I'm wrong , just pointing out what your analysis can look like to some.

I think it looks great so far
This doll rocks
The calves are perfect
The thighs are perfect
The waistline is perfect
The hips could be ever so slightly wider but this is a great look also.
I wanted much smaller breasts however but as Leonard has stated there will be another mould for this doll body.

We need to see her buttocks...
The buttocks is very important and needs to be evaluated.

Why is there no image of the backside Leonard ?
Leonard what is the hip measurement ?
Cheers
:glou:
Hi dollicious,
Everybody know that every woman has her own anatomical particularities but only a few qualify for the label of TOP MODEL or DREAM_BODY. But no one can discuss average datas taken on the real woman population and scientificaly sorted.
Here apparently IRT propose a TOP MODEL TYPE. They propose also a 165cm tall doll so it should be more a DREAM-BODY TYPE which change Nothing except the height.
Apparently everybody may give his opinion except if rules have changed.
.As I wrote above that it is a good project and frankly to read you imagine I would like to sabotage that one astonished me a lot.You surely were in bad mood when you wrote that.. :)

The measurements and ratios are not coming from LA LA WONDERLAND. They are based on real datas collected in France in 1987 on the basis of measurements of the real French women (AFNOR norms were modified in 2006).
For the top model type legs are 3 to 4 cm longer.
All these AFNOR measurements are heavily used by fashion dress makers in France and Europe.
I just gave above the listing of the N 38 and N 36 measuréments because they are respectively the European standard size (too bad that because of overweight problems that is only the S size in the US) and the S size in Europe (XS in US) but there are many other sizes.

Now IRT and others decide what they do.
Not everybody here (perhaps few) are interested by their doll companion looking realistic and could rather prefer an unrealistic masturbating toy sexdoll but they dont have to call that a " top model type" and everything is ok then.
Datas are reality, the rest is wide but often is fantasy.

Regarding my specific remark over overextended calves that you apparently did not appreciate I draw your attention to the fact that there are very few dolls with correct calves lenght related to their thigh lenght.
If the sculpture we have on this picture has a Yf of 0.8 then what is the problem.? The important for realism is only the fact that I recommend IRT to double check that point.
Amongst others please consider my review of the 166A from another brand upon which you were admiratif in many posts.Yes she is a lovely petite but her main default is right in the Yf ratio (around 0.6 instead of around 0.8 ) .The two 166 models from another brand I reviewed recently have the same default.
In the tall dolls range, only AYUMI IRT-SM, IRT 168plus, the 165cm of another brand and some few others I own have correct legs ratios in respect of the Yf ratio.Altough a wrong Yf can be hiden on many pictures, that make a big difference when you watch their legs.

I would also draw the attention of IRT on the real height of their new project. I bought (like MERIDA) an IRT 169 D,E which in fact is 165cm in height. Others bought a 163 cm which was 159cm in height.
Another well known factory just sold me a 170C called slim which was 165cm also.

Here, considering the bulk of IRT dolls'heads which like most brands are in the teen size of 19 to 21cm from top head to chin and which add in average 15cm only to the body without head I would suggest:

The height of the body without head to be 149-150cm from heel to the upper edge of the neck nut.(doll lying down)

I just reviewed recently three dolls right in their height design: two 166, one B and one C ( same brand other than IRT) with around 152cm and a 166A (from a third brand) with 151cm for that same height without head.

That way, with the bulk of heads the new doll will have already the right height.

INFORMATIONS