www.irontechdoll.com

Can you buy Head first and Body later - pros & cons?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Can you buy Head first and Body later - pros & cons?

Post by curiousswede »

So, I am almost in love with the Miki Head from Irontech but I am not able to purchase both head and body right now but I really want the head ASAP because it is so freaking cute and I feel like it is _THE_ head that I have been looking for! :mrgreen:

What would be the pros & cons of buying a head before you buy an actual body to it? I already have a WM168E#74 whose body would be compatible so no problems there for starters. However, I guess it is possible that skin tone won't match 100 % perfectly if I order the head first and a few months later the body due to slight variations during TPE blending?

How about cost? If body with head costs around €1440 and just head around €520 that would suggest body only to cost €920 but I guess that would be too good to be true in this case, or would it really be possible?

Regarding body choice (150 vs 155 - these are the two ones I will be deciding between due to weight and also height):
It seems to me that 155 has bigger breasts, is taller but still weighs less?! (26 kgs vs 27 kgs). Regarding weight it seems that the true number is closer to 30 kg for both bodies when looking at Irontech's official salespage. If anyone has weighed 150 and/or 155 with a Head, please report here! :whistle:

However, 150 has wider waistline though than 155 does (and even 60 cm on WM168E is freaking small if you ask me). How about vagina placement? Are they equally placed or is 150 or 155 better than the other in regards to realistic vagina placement? I don't really care about the anal placement.

The pros of buying head first is that I get the head first and I get something to enjoy ASAP instead of waiting before I can get both. The cons would be that it may be a mismatch later on with body and head in skin tone despite choosing same. And maybe price will also unfortunately be higher a total due to ordering to separate orders and such?

Feel free to let me know others possible pros & cons with ordering Head first before its matching Body.

:glou: / CuriousSwede.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can you buy Head first and Body later - pros & cons?

Post by Fr0stByte »

I personally would just wait until you can afford both as you said I'd be concerned about skin tone matching and the price maybe be higher due to shipping 2 packages etc and not sure if vendors charge a bit more for the individual parts ordering vs purchasing as a whole.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Can you buy Head first and Body later - pros & cons?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
I told Jeff to Pm you.
Love,
Hannah
Attachments
DSCN3009.JPG
DSCN3009.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 651 times

INFORMATIONS