www.irontechdoll.com

Naked Island

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
icewind

Re: Naked Island

Post by icewind »

Hi Samurai,

nice pics and a great idea with the kayak! :thumbs_up:

I also have a rubber dinghy in the garage i remember... 8) Thanks for the inspiration! :D

And don't be afraid, our dolls can swim! :mrgreen:
Victoria - Cold Water 25.jpg
Victoria - Cold Water 25.jpg (411.66 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Awesome stuff Sam, thanks for sharing :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Quite a unique and stunning set! 8) :thumbs_up: One can only live in nice scotland to make that happen it seems. :)

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thank you for your great sharing, Samurai. The is really great set with mood. The scenary is beautiful, Victoria looks great under your setting!

:glou:
Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Merida

Post by Merida »

Now I have seen everything. What's your next challenge? First doll on top of Ben Nevis?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Mr Franz wrote:Now that's what I call, getting back to nature!
Yeah to right, thank Mr Franz :thumbs_up:
djcdoll wrote: Yes, I bet Arthur1960 would love to be bringing his girls along on this trip in his kayaks too! :thumbs_up:
Who knows it might happen someday. :)
Rock13 wrote:Fantastic photo series, Samurai! Looks like you had a wonderful outdoor adventure with your gal and what a great natural setting for her striking beauty. Good stuff!
Thank you Rock13 very nice of you to say so.. :thumbs_up:
kevinth1985 wrote:Awesome stuff! I would be way too afraid to try that with Jenny! You sir are brave indeed!
Thanks Kevin, there is a fine line between brave and foolish, i walk that line a lot :mrgreen:
coleridge wrote:Excellent work - looks like a good place to avoid onlookers. That would outweigh the physical risks in my book!
Yes thanks coleridge, this was the main reason for the shoot, i am tired finding places and always looking over mt sholder to se if anyone is nearby so these islands seem the perfect choice i just had to figure out how to get their, it cost me a bit on kayaks and saftey equipment and its a lot of work packing everything into the car (and on the roof) then unpacking when i get to the location, i think i need psychiatric help :mrgreen:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

icewind wrote:Hi Samurai,

nice pics and a great idea with the kayak!

I also have a rubber dinghy in the garage i remember... 8) Thanks for the inspiration! :D

And don't be afraid, our dolls can swim!
Thanks Icewind, i remember when i got my forst TPE doll back in 2012, I gave her a bath and as the water was rising she started to float 8O I figured with the weight of her she would sink, but back then i did notknow a lot about tpe dolls, fast farward to 2019 and nothing has changed :mrgreen:
Liz_xxx wrote:Awesome stuff Sam, thanks for sharing :)
Thank you Liz, you are welcome as always :wink:
-Ragnar66- wrote:Quite a unique and stunning set! 8) :thumbs_up: One can only live in nice scotland to make that happen it seems. :)
Anyone can do it, you just got to want to, google maps if full of places to go with your dolls you just got to look.

Thanks Ragnar66 :glou:
irontechdoll wrote:Thank you for your great sharing, Samurai. The is really great set with mood. The scenary is beautiful, Victoria looks great under your setting!

Best regards
Leonard
It's always a pleasure Leonard, i just wish i could do more all the time.

Cheers my friend :glou:
Merida wrote:Now I have seen everything. What's your next challenge? First doll on top of Ben Nevis?
Hmm well no that would be to easy, maybe a tandum parachute jump or maybe scuba diving naked now that would make for an awesome shoot.. :haha4:

Thanks Merida :mrgreen:

Sam...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Samurai wrote: Anyone can do it, you just got to want to, google maps if full of places to go with your dolls you just got to look.

Thanks Ragnar66 :glou:
you´re a lucky guy in any case, having such a nice landscape in the backyards and beautiful Merida. 8)

I´ve no car nor wheelchair so even if I want to I can´t go outside with my gals. They´re quite happy to remain inside with me though. :mrgreen: :glou:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Great adventure, just impressive and something special for sure. I guess beside it being quite a workout I hope you had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. I would not have been as daring with my Raluca.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

A beautiful girl and a beautiful setting Samurai. Looks like a great place to go fishing too. I've heard Scotland is a trout fishing paradise.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Samurai your adventures are always so cool and well done!!! Awesome!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I've always loved your outdoor pics, but when I tried to chart my respect for Naked Island....
Respect for Samurai.jpg
Respect for Samurai.jpg (84.57 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Excellent stuff! :)

I'm sure one day you'll find a way to take one of your dolls scuba diving in those lovely waters around there! :wink:

:D

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

The photos and videos are really great. I enjoy watching the video very much. Will you share more, Samurai. It is really exciting to see this.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
you´re a lucky guy in any case, having such a nice landscape in the backyards .

I´ve no car nor wheelchair so even if I want to I can´t go outside with my gals. They´re quite happy to remain inside with me though. :mrgreen:
No car does mae things more difficult but you have them in your home and in your life so at the end of the day that's all that matters. :thumbs_up:
dxc wrote:Great adventure, just impressive and something special for sure. I guess beside it being quite a workout I hope you had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. I would not have been as daring with my Raluca.
Hi dxc, and thank you :glou:
Alucard1959 wrote:A beautiful girl and a beautiful setting Samurai. Looks like a great place to go fishing too. I've heard Scotland is a trout fishing paradise.
Oh yes ! even on that loch there were a few jumping out the water for th fly's, hmm i might do a fishing shoot in the future :mrgreen:

Cheers :glou:

KarmaMusic wrote:Samurai your adventures are always so cool and well done!!! Awesome!
Thank you KarmaMusic it's very nice of you to say so. :thumbs_up:
The Messenger wrote:I've always loved your outdoor pics, but when I tried to chart my respect for Naked Island....
Respect for Samurai.jpg

Thanks Messenger and sorry for breaking your chart, best not buy a new one untill after my next shoot... :whistle:

:mrgreen:
Up2myneck wrote:Excellent stuff! :)

I'm sure one day you'll find a way to take one of your dolls scuba diving in those lovely waters around there!

:D

Hello Up2myneck, i don't think my funds would stretch to scuba diving with a doll but i can think of something that is almost along the same lines that might be do-able need to do a little more research first 8)

irontechdoll wrote:The photos and videos are really great. I enjoy watching the video very much. Will you share more, Samurai. It is really exciting to see this.

Best regards
Leonard

Thank you Leonard, These are all i have on this one as it was not a planned shoot.

I use google maps to find locations to do some photos, after i see somewere that might work i then go visit the area to see if i can do a photoshoot there, usualy i go alone but on this ocasion i brought Rachel (Victoria) with me as i wanted to try her out on the kayak in shallow water, As she was fine i took her out to the island and the rest i just made up as i went along.

This was realy just a trial run of a couple of ideas i have in mind for the future. :wink:

Thank you everybody for the comments :thumbs_up:

Sam..

INFORMATIONS