www.irontechdoll.com

On what we have done on improvement

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

On what we have done on improvement

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear members,
Thanks for all your attentions on Irontechdolls. And we are honored to get some great advices on TPE sex doll improvement. We are happy to see various precious advices from some of you. Thanks very much! While there are still some difficulties we need to conquer. Some might be impossible at the moment. But we won't stop pur steps forward. Here below, I would like to show you what we have done in the past future.
1. Skeleton design
All the skeleton is designed, produced and polished by us. Each doll skeleton enjoys smooth and tough performance.
And to enable customers choice, we produce two skeleton type: Upgraded skeleton and traditional skeleton.

Upgraded skeleton enjoys better performance as below:
A) Easier face combination and more sdeady construction at the neck and face bottom part;
B) Double joints neck, available for lifelike and steady neck posetures;
C) Shoulder postures available, uppward, downward, forward, backward movement;
D) Double joints knees, available for better postures like the doll sitting on her own heel;
E) New design on the the joints, much longer life time and no loose after long time use.

Tradional skeleton is like standard skeleton in the market. While we design and polish by our own team. Compared with other standard skeleton, Irontechdoll traditional skeleton enjoys the performance below:
A) Tougher wielding;
B) Better smooth performance;
C) Longer time polishing and test;

In this way, customers have more choice for Irontechdolls. Please see the pictures below to see how traditional skeleton and upgraded skeleton differs by establishment:
Upgraded skeleton

Traditional skeleton:

If you want to know more details about Upgraded skeleton, please visit this post: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 88&t=90076

2.TPE Formula

Having been through various test, we have the best TPE formula so far. No smell, less oil is the what we have at the beginning stage. The current TPE formula anables Irontechdoll to enjoy antipressure and antistretch features.
Further more, we pays great attention on final polishing process. Longer time, more patience and serious atltitude for perfection, all these for customers taste! Please see some photos of a sample doll body(155cm Irontechdoll) in package. No any decoration!
Please watch the video, you will see the antistretch features there.

3.Better private part design

We use real woman moulded vagina and anus. They looks more natural and realistic. And also for the inner structure, better curves and orientation has been created for more realistic sex fun. And we have applied a stopping layer to avoid liquid wet the inner structure. Many dolls is without stopping layer. So when you ejaculate in the private part and wash them, rusty water will emmit little by little.

4. Target
A) Creating Soulful Dolls
We do not have too many dolls at the moment. But we will have more and more. It will be Not only more in quantity but also most importantly more in soulful features.

B) Being Customer Oriented
Irontechdoll will keep this target always to the priority. From doll design, production, craftsmanship to customer service. We will keep this guidline all the time!

C) Focusing on details
This might be a subsidary target for the target B. Details caring covers all the process, from production to final polishing, from material purchasing to selling, from designing to final mould building, all the process we pursue perfection.

C) Worldwide Marketing
Irontechdolls have been sold worldwide and customers are happy about the quality, especially the skeleton design and skin touch. Without support of worldwide resellers and trust of customers, it won't happen. So at this moment, we are looking for more potential resellers to join together.

I know that there is still a long way to go. There are still some problems need to be conqured. We will keep moving forward. When some breakthrough has been gained. I will report here.

Best regards
Leonard
Irontechdoll team
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: On what we have done on improvement

Post by CF »

A snap-on head? Very nice, Leonard!

You might want to create a short video showing how the head snaps on and off. That would be especially interesting to people who do not yet own a doll, but want to buy one.

Keep up the good work!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Nice I'm liking the new upgrades

Can't wait to see more in the future and maybe a few more body styles.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I wish more doll manufacturers would post improvements like this. Well done Irontech doll!

I may well be purchasing an Irontech doll in the future.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Really good , o trying to explain what you are doing in your industry.
It shows that you are moving forward and developing better dolls.
Thank you
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Merida

Post by Merida »

Good stuff!

If you could come up with a patented stain proof tpe coating, that could be a giant leap for doll kind!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Yes it shows that you are paying attention recently. This will bring you success guys!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

This is amazing news! GJ IT!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Impressive skeleton! This must be pure joy for photography :D

I really appreciate that you take the time to properly present your upgrades in detail like this. I really don't understand why many other manufacturers rarely do this, almost as if they don't care about their own progress, sales and image.

Now, how about a 155-165cm A/B-cup?
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

irontechdoll wrote: B) Being Customer Oriented
Irontechdoll will keep this target always to the priority. From doll design, production, craftsmanship to customer service. We will keep this guidline all the time!
Spare us of corporate buzzwords, please. Being "customer oriented" is something assumed, taken for granted. Every vendor out there is "customer oriented"; those who are not are out of business.

There is irontech store at aliexpress that sells the "starter version" of your brand. What is it, a version with compromised features, or simply clever marketing of the old models?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Nord wrote:Impressive skeleton! This must be pure joy for photography :D

I really appreciate that you take the time to properly present your upgrades in detail like this. I really don't understand why many other manufacturers rarely do this, almost as if they don't care about their own progress, sales and image.

Now, how about a 155-165cm A/B-cup?
I total agree with everything you said :thumbs_up:

This is one for the future i think... :whistle:

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Looking good. I really like that snap-on head option. I hope this or similar type of head/neck attachment system becomes standard.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I really appreciate that you posted this information.
It's great to read that you're working on advancing the technology in ways that customers have been requesting.
This definitely has me interested in irontech for a future doll.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Thanks for all the attentions. Your expectations make us enpowered to move faward. Will keep you guys informed all the time.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Do you have a video showcasing how the doll moves? Do these upgrades already apply to all of your dolls?

It seems that your head attachment mechanism is identical to Doll House 168. Are your heads compatible with a DH168 body?
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

INFORMATIONS