www.funwestdoll.com

Need reccomendation

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Need reccomendation

Post by browndoll »

Hi,

Im new here and just getting started. Im saving up for my silicone doll and I expect about another year or so before I can get one. In the meantime I want to try out a latex inflatable doll. I have brought the 30-40$ ones in the past, but was never satisfied because the head was painted like some cartoon. I was hoping if someone can recommend a nice petite doll with a realistic head. Im willing to spend 400/500$ if required. Brown skin doll is highly preferred but anything goes, as long as its not a fatty..

Also, how do you guys shop for clothes? Im thinking of online shopping. I don't feel comfortable walking into walmart and shopping for female clothes. Tried it once but there was a lot of people walking around, felt so awkward.

Thanks guys, waiting for your replys :)

Cassidyspussy

Re: Need reccomendation

Post by Cassidyspussy »

Latex dolls are not being produced anymore.
The ONLY LATEX doll with a somewhat pretty face was the Laetitia from France and they stopped production somewhat about a year ago.
Iam sorry but the only LATEX doll you can get is from latexcatfish http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/new-latex-doll.html
With that list of wishes you should opt for a vinyl doll.

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

Cassidyspussy wrote:Latex dolls are not being produced anymore.

With that list of wishes you should opt for a vinyl doll.
Aaah bummer. Well I guess I will look into vinyl dolls then. Any links for that you know? Thanks.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

browndoll_canada wrote:
Aaah bummer. Well I guess I will look into vinyl dolls then. Any links for that you know? Thanks.
I suggest you check out the vinyl doll forum and browse those threads. Vinyl dolls have come a long way in the past decade or so... no longer just the "novelty doll" to get as a joke for a stag party. There are some real beauties being produced. Good luck!

INFORMATIONS