www.funwestdoll.com

ANY UPDATED news on the french doll business?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

ANY UPDATED news on the french doll business?

Post by timetraveler1 »

i haven't heard anything , has their been any updated news on the business owner who had a heart attack ? etc. is he any better , is anyone taking over the business for creating french madem dolls?? just curious . has anybody wrote to him lately asking anything??? it would be good if someone can keep up with any news since this is the very last latex doll maker ( one dip no seams doll maker ) .

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: ANY UPDATED news on the french doll business?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Honestly, I do go time to time on the Poupee deluxe web site, and there really isn't anything new there - just the same we will be back - :?:

So your guess is as good as anybody else on this

I did read some where here someone from the Netherlands? or Danmark?, was going to purchase the company?, but nothing ever heard again about that or the companies owners condition

I do miss there products, they were a nice cottage industry, and better yet that everything was made in France

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I really hope that someone is able to take over the business and continue making these babes. Best air babes ever in my opinion.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I need to win the big lottery so i can continue the tradition !! :D

mean while i suppose anyone could buy one of these rubber nude catsuits (without full body seams ) cut the head off it , stuff the body with fiberfill , put a tpe or silicon head on it and have a lightweight doll. you can dress or leave nude. :D i have done this before with latex doll skins and the doll is very light weight and easy to move around. :D it may not be a blow up doll but its latex and still lightweight.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/244-Latex-Gumm ... rk:13:pf:0

for larger breast this rubber latex skin can be bought and has skin color option . the nipples on these could be replaced with silicon etc. after market ones.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/355-Latex-Gumm ... 0752.m1982

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Time:
How many times do I have to tell you guys (NEVER MIX LATEX WITH TPE) wish I had a hammer too pound it into your head?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

solitaryman1424

By the way, silicone yes, tpe no no.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solitaryman1424, thanks that pounding helped lol , will remember that . 8O 8O :lol:

JayJayHache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JayJayHache »

Hmm...

I wonder what it would take to make a new seamless dip doll as a DIY project. From the Domax promo video made years ago they seemed to dip a heavy mannequin into a large vat of liquid latex, let it build up, let it dry off, then peel the skin off the mannequin to get the rubber form. The mannequin had inverted genetalia presumably so that (once inside-out) it has a vag and anus,

Anybody have any idea how long it would take to get a good thick skin (letha / poupee quality) in a dip process like this?

Then it'd need a head, hair, finishing featres etc. presumably to the spec of the owner.

Maybe an insert version would be preferable for some people, for others taller, shorter, fatter, fitter, bigger boobs etc etc.

Would make one hell of a project! Wonder what the market would be for these, if made really well?
Thoughts invited - if its half sensible I might pull the trigger and give it a go...

solitaryman1424

Go to youtube and check out rubber glove making and that will give you somewhere to start. I would go into to it, but it would be a long story.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

JayJayHache , my idea was taking a spandex full body suit ( ebay sells them in all sizes) fill it and shape the form with stuffed fiberfill , take some fx skin (liquid) ( i may or may not have this name right ) and spray or roll it on a hanging stuffed body . let it dry , roll more on (with a soft paint roller) . you can buy the fx latex skin in gallons or bigger .
I don't know that this will work but was just an idea i had . a inserted nozzle for air could be added before skin is put on . or just have a latex doll thats lightweight stuffed with fiberfill.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Or you can use a mannequin as a pattern / core...
Just a thought.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just a note on Latex dipped dolls - and - how they are made

The French and Hungarian manufacturers used a process where metal mold was dipped in a vat of very, very hot liquid latex the vat tank has to be at minimum of 160 to 170 CM - that's a lot of liquid latex - so this isn't some dude tinkering in the garage

Now one member here has made some latex dolls using another method

But the dipped in a hot latex liquid vat does produce some awesome air dolls - especially the Latex Lady/ Letha Weapons air dolls as they are almost indestructible, based on how they were made by dipped in vat process

If I am not mistaken the metal molds were the most expensive part of the doll making process - and the metal molds didn't last long either as they were cleaned or coated with acid so as the latex wouldn't bond to the mold - so - many metal molds were used in the doll making process as shown in a video some years past by the French manufacturer "DOMAX"

I do hope someone, preferable in Europa once again begins a mass production of these latex lovelies - as they are the most sensual and sexy of the air doll legacy

I do believe the Russian air doll is some what like this but different in that a larger than life size mesh is coated with silicone to create an amazing line of air dolls - but this is small manufacturer - with very long wait times and quality that's, well as expected of a home made project - meaning there is some flaws that have to be resolved by the owner at their own expense

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

AFAIK the liquid latex is ALWAYS cold during dipping. Only afterwards the mould may get heated (e.g. by hot air) to cure the latex coating on it. After pulling the skin off the mould (though its neck orifice) it may get treated in a tumble dryer for final vulcanization.

But dipping needs way too much latex for large low quantity/hobbyist things. (The huge amount of liquid latex to fill a vat to the brim is seriously expensive and tends to rot when exposed to air for too long.)

You will need a slush mould (a common method for making full head latex masks), which is a hollow single-piece mould filled with only a small amount of liquid latex and then rotated by 2 axes to form a latex layer inside. The rest is poured out (to be reused later). The dried skin can be pulled out without dismantling the mould. A problem may be varying skin thickness - particularly if rotation is not perfectly repeated by a programmed industrial robot.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Dipping does not guarantee a constant thickness, too. I have a lot of troubles with small (balloon-sized) molds: varying coagulant amount, varying latex thickness and bubbles, bubbles everywhere!
There's not enough DIY knowledge about this thing :(

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

I didn't even made a single balloon :( Wooden molds give best results so far, but there are still too many defects :(

INFORMATIONS