www.funwestdoll.com

What loss of air pressure is considered ok?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Max Michaels

What loss of air pressure is considered ok?

Post by Max Michaels »

Hello everybody! I just recieved my brad new Shy Camilla yesterday. It is my first inflatable doll ever, so I surely was extra careful about the pressure level. I wander if I could have made some damage to the doll I didn't noticed by myself being unexperienced user or it is just normal for such a toy to loose some deal of aor pressure over single night? For this very morning I found her almost completely deflated which of couse made me very upset. Sorry if that question is a regular one, I just didn't manage to find any FAQ related to my problem. Thanks!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What loss of air pressure is considered ok?

Post by nicvncnt »

Max Michaels wrote:Hello everybody! I just recieved my brad new Shy Camilla yesterday. It is my first inflatable doll ever, so I surely was extra careful about the pressure level. I wander if I could have made some damage to the doll I didn't noticed by myself being unexperienced user or it is just normal for such a toy to loose some deal of aor pressure over single night? For this very morning I found her almost completely deflated which of couse made me very upset. Sorry if that question is a regular one, I just didn't manage to find any FAQ related to my problem. Thanks!
To lose that much overnight you must have a slow leak somewhere. It could be due to a badly fitted inflation valve or the skin of the doll itself. How you go about fixing it depends on whether the doll is latex or vinyl.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

First welcome - Max Michaels - :thumbs_up:

Just a quick note on that "Shy Camilla" is an NMC designed vinyl air doll, not latex air babe - :idea:

Member - nicvncnt - has all very good points - :thumbs_up:

I find the newly designed air valves if not fully closed allow air to leak out, so check that

The other alternative is, yes in that "Shy Camilla" has a small air leak, look at her seams and also around her neck, when a doll is that new it's usually an improperly weld seam take your time - to look for it looking - also to where the solid hands and feet are welded to the air doll as well

Usually NMC air dolls are better made, keep that repair kit handy

Max Michaels

Post by Max Michaels »

Hello again!
So I tried my best to find any leakage using the soap water and totally failed. Now I'm really into the idea of stuffing the doll. What do you guys think about the poly-fil micro beads be pushed through the inflation valve? I wonder would it be possible to fill all the cavities equally enough without overstuffing and damaging the seams.
And thanks a lot for you helpful response!

INFORMATIONS