www.funwestdoll.com

Question about Letha Weapons and Latex Lover

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Tulling1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question about Letha Weapons and Latex Lover

Post by Tulling1 »

Hi there!
I am desperatly looking for the beauty Letha Weapons or her sister Latex Lover.
I was a lucky man cuple of years ago, owning a Latex Lover. Had a good time with her.
But due to a housefire 1-2 years ago I lost her.
Ive been looking everywhere for a new, but only false hope.

So, my question is.
Are there anyone of you that want to sell me one?
We can figure out a price that we both are happy with!

Kindly regards
Tulling1

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Question about Letha Weapons and Latex Lover

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Best of luck dude - these are now long out of production "Latex Air Babes" made at least over 15 years ago

They must be out of circulation some 10 years now

I know there are some members here that still may have one or both, but getting anyone to part with them after this many years will be a tuff matter, but never give up hope sometimes - folks just need the space - although an air doll like these take up very little space

These air dolls were everywhere back in the early 2000's as they were marketed thru our good friends at "Doc Johnson" sexual products and were made in Hungary - and made very well too - darn near indestructible - in my opinion one of the best made air dolls made from latex period they where not delicate like the French Madame - rather they were built to last

Also unlike the air dolls fabricated in Chine by gluing stripes of latex together - Letha and her sister Latex Lady were of a single pour seamless design - hence there strength

Good luck - Tulling1 - :thumbs_up:

Dickison101
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dickison101 »

Sorry, I don't want to start a new subject completely (newbie question) - can you answer, is there any good reason to buy inflatable doll instead of normal one - of course money is an issue. Is it even worth trying it as alternative or just stick to savings, and buy a normal beautiful doll instead? Can someone describe sensations with this cheap dolls?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i personally always liked the latex dolls they feel good , to me like real skin . they are lightweight , i have had the inflated and also have removed the head then filled the body with craft fiberfill , making the doll solid but still very lightweight . the heads in my opinion look better by applying fake eyes and make up ( using water colors for the make up . ) there should be some old post on here where i and others have done that. .. i posted on this forum area of a place that sells latex body suits and mentioned these could be filled with fiberfill as i mentioned . and put a different head on it to make it look better. these don't have the fill body seams all over like another place is doing . i don't like alot of seams on a body. to me it spoils the looks . the french blow up doll was a one dip process and didn't have seams .

Tulling1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tulling1 »

Hi Yorktown!
I know! They are old, but still lovely!

Thank you so much!
I am still looking for one! Crossing my fingers and toes!!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Best of luck- T1 - :angel:

Ya never know - :thumbs_up:

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Sorry Yorktown;
Letha and her sister were dipped in latex dolls or they would have a seam line on inside, read my other latest post and that is how it is done. I wouldlike to do the mold but if you read my other post you will see it will take about $10,000.00 to $20,000.00 just for the mold and slip mold, first you would need if their is a enough interest in this project to make you're money back and that would take a lot of research, then the plaster mold, then the porcelain slip mold, and then find someone to fire the slip[glove] mold. And remember, someone still has too remove latex body from mold without tearing it, not easy, I myself made a latex doll from a mannquine and it was not a walk in the park pulling the skin.

cortenorte
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cortenorte »

If I had that amount of money, we could do a company. More than profits, I need rubberskins to satisfy my alterego. Two lines of production. One for classic dolls, another, for rubber dollsuits. Yes, we have a huge comunity, of guys, that want that kind of dolls, to be living dolls or rubber womens.

INFORMATIONS