www.funwestdoll.com

recommendation please

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
lexmci1982

recommendation please

Post by lexmci1982 »

Hi!

New to this - forum and dolls.

Recent change in circumstances, long story...., brings me to the world of dolls! Have zero knowledge of types, material etc so looking for a bit of advice really.

I'm thinking of this one:

https://www.loveden.co.uk/pipedream-extreme-dollz-hannah-harper-life-size-love-doll

but at £300bucks, its a lot to cash to part with, should i consider something else?

I mean do i have blow up each time?

thanks, Lex.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: recommendation please

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome to the TDF - Lexmci1982 - :thumbs_up:

There are actually two types of air dolls in material used

There are vinyl & latex

Latex made air dolls are hard to find now as there are only a few places that they remain available and are custom made, with a custom made price

Vinyl air dolls are widely available, and come in three price categories of the value line, mid range, and high end all priced according

Now the PDX Extreme Dollz, Hanah Harper is a higher end plastic princess

Not a bad way to start, and she’s very pretty too

It’s not easy to say what will or won’t work for every individual so with that said and I am assuming your in Jolly ole England

I would instead if I were in the UK look for a Kimmi Luvcock air babe instead, as she has insanely good looks & body - and skip the USA Hanah Harper as she’s not worth $300 (try Amazon.uk)

Good luck on your doll quest - lexmci1982 - :thumbs_up:

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: recommendation please

Post by Invo »

If you new to things and need a quality, fair priced inflatable, I'm currently selling one for 50 (OBO) over on the For Sale thread

INFORMATIONS