www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Giantess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
solitaryman1424

Re: Latex Giantess

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Their IS a inflatable latex catsuit on ebay I I'm thinking about getting and stuff the inner core with foam rubber instead of a person and then inflate the doll then put tubes in her for fun time. Could be fun?

solitaryman1424

Any catsuit can be used to make a doll, just get a one piece suit with hands and feet, put in tubes stuff with foam latex cover any hole with latex sheeting and you have a sexdoll, so their are a lot of sexdolls out their.

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

That's how I started, with a basic catsuit then added the custom tailoring to shape the body. After that it's a matter of scale.

sergei200444
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sergei200444 »

Великолепная надувная кукла !!! Можете сделать на заказ ?

Translated:
A gorgeous inflatable doll! Can make to order?
Last edited by Slew on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: translated to English

solitaryman1424

their is a frog inflatable suit that looks interesting on ebay right now that I would like too get and stuff with foam latex, looks like it could be fun.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

latex_one wrote:
ottto44 wrote:The giant lady with the balloon is brilliant. Who made that lady for you? Latex Catfish?
This is what the custom latex catfish dolls look like:

They can make several variations but they must be requested and can get pricey.
How strong those seams are? Can a tiny doll be inflated like a balloon?

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

"Tiny" is a relative term, I suppose. Latex Catfish can make pretty much anything and using 1.0 mm latex the doll is quite strong. I've seen a few variations of the LC catsuit here. The one I commissioned is almost 11 feet tall and I can lay on it when fully inflated with no worry of bursting.

The doll can be inflated like a balloon. The breasts pretty much are balloons. Something to consider is that the most stretch will happen in the parts with the most volume. So the arms and hands do not stretch at all while the body will turn into a big oval shape.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

phil0001 wrote:The breasts pretty much are balloons. Something to consider is that the most stretch will happen in the parts with the most volume. So the arms and hands do not stretch at all while the body will turn into a big oval shape.
Maybe SSBBW doll will stretch properly. I want something fat and round like the doll in this cartoon: http://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=238662
Or even non-human anatomy like this: https://img00.deviantart.net/241a/i/201 ... 9vl6xy.png
Having a balloon-like shape by design, she'll probably stretch everywhere.
When filled with air, she'll be about 60 cm tall. So when she's fully inflated like a balloon, she'll probably be much taller than 2,5 meters. It's more than enough.

I can post some drafts of the envelope, if anyone wants to take a look.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Another idea is not to order, but to make.
60 centimeter tall fatty will be hard to 3Dprint, but everything else looks simple. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQecDCS1aI
Seamless and huge... ENORMOUS!!!

BTW very skinny doll can also be made this way, like a modelling balloon. Apple-sized tits, round tight butt, arms are bit too thick, waist is bit too narrow. Fits in your pocket, gets taller than a top model.

DollFackManiac

Post by DollFackManiac »

the wig needs big. will be even more beautiful

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

I like the idea of having a term for everything like this: "a very inflatable doll". At least, it's useful for search engines and #tags.
This download/file.php?id=376311, this http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... doll_4.jpg, this download/file.php?id=340821&t=1 this download/file.php?id=158196&t=1 this download/file.php?id=238662 this download/file.php?id=302288&t=1 sometimes even this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70343 and, of course, the whole LWEP.

JRM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JRM »

beauty is a terrible force. but why doesn't she have sex holes ...

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

phil0001 wrote:Here she is. Kudos to Latex Catfish for bringing her to life. Will arrange a proper photo shoot soon.
What’s she like to fuck? I pleasured myself whilst looking at these photos of her

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

phil0001 wrote:Hi Folks,

I've added a second album - Inflating Dolly 2. Inside are photos of the inflation of Dolly2 after I replaced her original head with Kelly's new design. The new head has a shorter and thicker neck which provides better support under pressure but I also left a portion of her original neck in place to give more support to the structure. Now Dolly2 can hold her head high under any circumstance. I've started assembling a suitable wig for her. That might be done in a month or so. Dolly2's measurements vary with each inflation since I don't have a good idea of what "full size" is. The only consistent number is that she's 12 feet (365 cm) tall.
I’d love to see an inflation video is her?

black light
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by black light »

wow exaggerated inflatable doll

INFORMATIONS