www.funwestdoll.com

Letha from Haremlover

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
solitaryman2414

Re: Letha from Haremlover

Post by solitaryman2414 »

By the way the 30'' latex dolls are toy doll to be sold on ebay for parts for collectors of doll who bodies have dryied out over the years[50 to 60] years old.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Thanks Solitaryman. The full body mold would be nearly the same as a full body mold for the silicone dolls.
That would be about 3 months work full time to properly produce; 600+ hours.
There needs to be some weight reduction on the mold ; 400lb mold would be difficult to handle and easy to break.
The cost again to make a mold this size, I read somewhere is between 50K to 75K.
Even if much of that cost was labour, it still means several thousand dollars of materials and lots and lots of time.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

solitaryman2414

Pygmallion2:
You would need a chain hoist too emty the mold after the pour,The plaster would be reinforced with fiberglass which be about 1 1/2'' thick then placed in mold box with foam to support plasterthat way you could reduce weight, but you will still need a chain hoist too lift mold, even my 30'' doll mold will need a lift and that is why I haven't made any yet.The 30'' doll mold without latex weights in at about 30 to 50 lbs, after pour will be about 60 to 70 lbs. You could build it out of plaster with fiberglass backing like the realdoll mold but you might have alot of leakage at the seems, in my opionan the box mold would work best and cost about $5,000.00 to $8,000.00, but like I said in the last posting it would be best to have about 2 or 3 molds.

solitaryman2414

Forgot:
About a month to make mold at most, one day for each side for plaster;
1. 4- 3/4'' x 10'' x60'' pcs of plywood
2. 4- 3/4'' x 10'' x32'' pcs of plywood
3. 2- 3/4'' x 32'' x60'' pcs of plywood
4. 200 lbs sand[more on this latter]
5. 200 to 400lbs of plaster or hyrdrastone plaster
6. 50 to 75 cans of expanding ins. foam[more on this latter]
7. Make box hafts, put sand in first haft of box to where you want the parting line[use wet sand and pack around doll body even with top of lower box haft.
8. Place top haft of box on bottom haft of mold, ready to pour.[But one problem doll will tend to want to float so doll will have to be filled with something so the doll keeps it's shape for sand packing and mold pour. I would use water, but after mold is done emty water and pour a bottle of alcohal in the doll then emty out alcohal and inflate ot dry inside of doll].
A few pointers:
1. Make sure you can rotate mold so you can remove sand from bottom haft and pour bottom part of mold.
2. make sure you put in pins to hold mold in box.
3. make sure you put in mold points on all four corners of mold.
4. when ready to pour mold place a thin coat of latex on all contacts of top and bottom so the mold will not leak [can be big mess on floor, believe me, been their.
Now you're ready to go, good luck.

maybe2fast4u
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maybe2fast4u »

Maybe you could collaborate with the guy that made those awesome big titted dolls by Foreverdolls http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=50314
His creations are unreal. I just want another Letha; so hurry up! lol

Aerial

Re: Letha from Haremlover (latex spray moulding)

Post by Aerial »

If you want to make custom dolls using as little latex in your tank as possible, why don't you spray-cast the latex skin? The technique was used for weather balloons and also some handmade latex clothing was sprayed on a plastic mannequin torso.

The huge amount of liquid latex and vats and all this for conventional dipping would be almost as expensive as a used industrial robot arm that may be suited to automate the spraying. The only problem is that a standard paint gun nozzle may clog and need continuous cleaning to work reliable. So a proper spray nozzle should be bionically modelled after the spinneret of a spider, i.e. instead of one small nozzle hole it has a hollow canal formed by 3 elastic plastic fingers those can mechanically move apart and against each other to unclog itself. (I don't know who has the patent on this; I saw it long ago in science TV.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinneret_(spider)

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

maybe2fast4u wrote:Maybe you could collaborate with the guy that made those awesome big titted dolls by Foreverdolls http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=50314
His creations are unreal. I just want another Letha; so hurry up! lol
Foreverdolls has e-mailed me about 2 weeks ago saying that he has retired from doll making.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

My interests here is in doing some prototyping for the latex dolls. I will not be making these dolls
as a manufacture
r, that will have to be done by someone else or some other company.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

pygmalion2 wrote:My interests here is in doing some prototyping for the latex dolls. I will not be making these dolls
as a manufacture
There is likely to be an expanding market . . . http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 49#p644649 so hope that your researches might result in something.

In view of Freud's recipe for human happiness - the three FFFs - Feeding, Fighting, and the other thing, which if not balanced with one missing produce excesses of the other two, dolls have an important part to play in bringing peace in this world - and in that part of the world in particular.

From memory there was a member in Australia who was also interested in making a new version of Letha, intending the resources to do it . . . (?cobalt?) Also member Solitaryman has expertise.

I wish that Domax might look at a new larger model, although the current model is charmingly French, and in thicker latex. If the market expands, perhaps they might.

One of the principal advantages of Letha is that she was dipped upside down leading to thin thickness feet and thicker more robust Brustwerk allowing higher air pressure, in contrast to the Domax Poupée which is charmingly more delicate but with a more real feeling to the breasts.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That's pretty cool . Happy cloning
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

haremlover wrote:
pygmalion2 wrote:My interests here is in doing some prototyping for the latex dolls. I will not be making these dolls
as a manufacture
There is likely to be an expanding market . . . http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 49#p644649 so hope that your researches might result in something.

In view of Freud's recipe for human happiness - the three FFFs - Feeding, Fighting, and the other thing, which if not balanced with one missing produce excesses of the other two, dolls have an important part to play in bringing peace in this world - and in that part of the world in particular.

From memory there was a member in Australia who was also interested in making a new version of Letha, intending the resources to do it . . . (?cobalt?) Also member Solitaryman has expertise.

I wish that Domax might look at a new larger model, although the current model is charmingly French, and in thicker latex. If the market expands, perhaps they might.

One of the principal advantages of Letha is that she was dipped upside down leading to thin thickness feet and thicker more robust Brustwerk allowing higher air pressure, in contrast to the Domax Poupée which is charmingly more delicate but with a more real feeling to the breasts.

Best wishes

Harem

Go Domax Go :)

I hope

solitaryman2414

Titman:
The reason the mold was dipped neck first as to keep the drip from getting to thick on tips of the fingers and bottom of feet, the only way too stop this is with a plaster mold and vinegar, put you still had a chance of the latex slipping and breaking the uncured skin. The betty bride doll was dipped neck up, but if you look at her feet she has a dip nipple on her feet from the latex, it's not much but it is their, and those dolls were vinegar, plaster molds[vinegar dipped] then placed in hot water to help them cure faster for a production line back in the 50's, their a toy doll I'm donning for replacement parts for collectors of old dolls. If you did a plaster mold of letha, she would need a steel reinforcement on the inside of the plaster or her fingers will break off in demold.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I applaud the efforts by all - thank you - :thumbs_up:

I believe that - pygmalion2 - is right in that the cost to re-do Letha is not by any means small - :!:

The tank for dipping the doll and the supplies necessary to do this project is by no means tiny or capable by an individual - that is without the sculpt mold - as thats necessary to make the doll - reverse engineering by using the doll might not be a practical idea - or feasible for a mass production run

This project would easily cost upwards of $125, 0000. US or Canadian dollars - and that's conservative - and the dolls would not be cheap - unless you can get some sex doll importer to sponsor some of the venture capital -

While appreciate the efforts by others in trying to reverse engineer the doll - the only practical way is to do it the right way - with the sculpt mold and the dipping tank - which requires a factory of some sorts - not a backroom operation in a residential home and a hobbyist approach

I would consider Letha Weapons as a once famous - but not likely to return - inflata-babe

Happy Trails -

DoubleDolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DoubleDolls »

Hope you have success in the reproduction of Letha, we would be intrested in buying several of them also!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I thought at one time someone showed and or was going to coat the letha weapons doll with a latex that would make a mold copy of it ( don't know who it was that showed coating one that way and said it could be done .
ANYWAY , what ever happened with that??? I never heard or saw any more about it? did it not work , did they just stop that project, what happened ???

INFORMATIONS