www.funwestdoll.com

New Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
SuckItTrebek

Re: New Latex doll

Post by SuckItTrebek »

timetraveler1 wrote:SuckItTrebek, thanks for the info. please also tell us from the time of final order and payment how long it was to receive the doll to . We all eagerly await those pictures when you get it , hope you show plenty ! :D
also a question why different size breast within each breast ???
Like I mentioned above, since they said they could do custom orders I figured I'd shoot for a pure fantasy aspect with this doll.

If they pull this off, the doll should look something like the images below.
Side 3 sets.png
Side 3 sets.png (599.75 KiB) Viewed 4101 times
Front 3 sets.jpg
Front 3 sets.jpg (33.33 KiB) Viewed 4101 times

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

merlinnnnn wrote:well I ordered my doll about 4 to 5 wks ago, got it today and I am completely satisfied, huge breast and latex strong enough no to stretch under 180#s, I may post pixs at a later date I will be ordering another 1 soon for back up. I have owned all the latex babes and this one just as good as any of the molded ones I am completely satisfied breast could be a little bigger they are as big as lethas were pretty big and of course you can stretch them and make them bigger but I don't want to ruin the doll
Good to hear Merlinnnn! How's the "lovin" with the doll? I think that's what most people at this point are still waiting to hear about. Did you get anything custom done to the doll, or just the regular standard version?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

how does the rear of the doll look ? i see many dolls and they have only flat looking rear ends !

FJ_PH_maniac
Former Member

Post by FJ_PH_maniac »

Do keep us posted! Looking good!

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Yeah, I'm certainly excited about the doll. I should get it in another 2-3 weeks or so.

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

timetraveler1 wrote:how does the rear of the doll look ? i see many dolls and they have only flat looking rear ends !
I'm expecting it to be similar to the Letha and Latex Lover dolls, relatively flat with somewhat of a minimal curve.

At least that's what it looks like from the pictures available on the website.

maybe2fast4u
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maybe2fast4u »

Well I just ordered my latex doll in XXL 190 cm (6') amazon girl with H breasts. As one who has had three Lethas I'm anxious to get this one too! All my Lethas blew out because of poor care and ignorance. Knowing what I know now they would still be here! Besides the face on this doll is no worse than my original Lethas were. Below are the options I asked for;

I would like a G or H size breast. Also a larger inside diameter Vaginal entry that would allow the use of an insert. The insert I would like to use would be a Japanese Onahole. This is the one I would like to use.... http://www.toydemon.com/meiki-yen-jyu-yi-masturbator <br/>

Note: I had an answer in 2 days. added cost was only $30

maybe2fast4u
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maybe2fast4u »

BTW, I will wrap the Onahole with cellophane before inserting into vaginal cavity. This will protect the latex from chemical harm and damage from the TPE material. Total cost with options and shipping to my door $338.
Also, I've had several Poupee dolls which a cute but way too small for a 6'2" 250lb man. Can't wait for this big girl!

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

SuckItTrebek wrote:Like I mentioned above, since they said they could do custom orders I figured I'd shoot for a pure fantasy aspect with this doll.

If they pull this off, the doll should look something like the images below.
:!: Or remake Tritittia - the 3 breasted alien woman from Total Recall...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YTG6ACg6x0

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

I got my doll from Latex Catfish on 8/18. I ordered it on 6/22. So, it took about two months to make and deliver.

The quality of the doll is great. The latex is nice and sturdy and seems of a similar thickness to the old Letha doll. Naturally you can see all the seams but you can't really feel them when you run your hands over them. I'm going to have some fun seeing just how big I can inflate her.

Sex with the doll is kind of hit and miss. They use some sort of sleeve mechanism for the vaginal and anal entry and due to the angle of placement penetration doesn't always "line up." However, I think that might it's more likely i'll just have to figure out the right air pressure to make things right. But if I order a second doll I think I'm going to request they place the entries closer to the crotch area and closer together. The anal in particular would be like in the middle of a woman's butt crack. :P

As promised, here are some pictures of the doll. Remember, this was for pure fantasy, and my interests are probably different from other people. My only gripe is that the larger breasts have somewhat of a torpedo shape, so when I order a second doll I'm going to see if they can make the shape rounder like a basketball. I might also go a little bigger on each of the breast sizes. Otherwise, I'm VERY pleased.
DSC_0141.JPG
DSC_0141.JPG (778.57 KiB) Viewed 3619 times
DSC_0140.JPG
DSC_0140.JPG (764.11 KiB) Viewed 3619 times
DSC_0139.JPG
DSC_0139.JPG (773.66 KiB) Viewed 3619 times
DSC_0138.JPG
DSC_0138.JPG (772.71 KiB) Viewed 3619 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super stuff - SuckItTrebek - :thumbs_up:

I am totally liking what you've done and you have me considering ordering as well - i miss my Letha Weapons air babe too - and the idea of really really huge tatas as an option makes this an ideal choice - just luv the way they can customize the doll to your fantasy - bravo

Besy of luck on the new air babe - SuckItTrebek - :angel:

Happy Trails

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Thanks Yorktown. I'm certainly glad they could customize everything too. If you're thinking of ordering one, I'd say send them an e-mail to tell them what you want and to get a price.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Interesting, customizable breast size. Why donT ALL dolls have this feature?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Equipped for sextuplets!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

FJ_PH_maniac
Former Member

Post by FJ_PH_maniac »

So does this mean we can approach them for a custom of letha weapons?

INFORMATIONS