www.funwestdoll.com

are people still ordering the french made latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: are people still ordering the french made latex doll

Post by haremlover »

Yes - thanks - but actually thinking about it I think he mentioned a technical difficulty - pulling thicker tougher rubber off the form. The whole sculpture has to be extracted through the diameter of the neck rubber stretched. So this is why it can't be very much thicker than it is.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Superglue
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Superglue »

Older dolls like "Letha weapons" had a thicker skin and where very durable. I really think Domax could make a quality doll with a thicker skin. Now i'm not an expert, but take a look at some user's posts who managed to make a really sturdier doll, or even copy existing dolls by adding more latex... I think there's a way to produce some latex quality doll, more expensive than Domax's but less than the TPE one's.
To want to love them all
But to love no one of them
What is then my madness!
Pygmalion

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

I find this post very interesting. I am commenting purely so I can find it with ease, if I need to. Thankyou for your time gentle men

Superglue
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Superglue »

One week since i asked "poupée deluxe" for improprements or new ideas. No answer. Now i'm going to order a fine TPE girl. The french "poupée" is an amazing doll (i'm still loving my "frankendoll"), but without customer support. In my opinion, the manufacturer goal is only to make more money with bad quality dolls, and then only resell cheap bad quality TPE dolls. Despite they have the potential to make the most perfect inflatable latex girl, just by making some new (concrete !) molds and by adding just some more layers of latex to make their ladies sturdier (this is possible by pouring some more latex on unmolded ones... A forum member did it already). This is my final post on latex forum. My next girlfriend will be a TPE one as i'm getting too old and too ugly to get the interest of any real girl, and because every real girl i've met only made my life a hell... With plastic love, Superglue.
To want to love them all
But to love no one of them
What is then my madness!
Pygmalion

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Latex dolls can be made with a slush mold of plaster, but you would need a hoist to lift the mold to pour of latex after set time, about 30 min. to and hour, the longer the set time the thicker the latex. The head for letha was the slush mold process(pin holes in mouth), the bodies were the glove mold process. The reason for the glove for the body was it dried faster and less pin holes in the latex and a glove mold would weight a ton.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Wasn't the Letha doll made from 2 separate halves and then cemented together at the waist line? I think thats why they could use thicker latex to make her. Also a Hydroglove latex drysuit consists of a separate upper and lower half those are made on different moulds.

briviant

Post by briviant »

Salut,
Non, ces poupées sont réalisées sans soudure. Seule la liaison avec la tête existe au niveau du coup. Ci-dessous une photo de ce type de poupée. Pourtant, il arrivait à l’extraire du moule. Il serait interressant de connaître la procédure de fabrication.

Hello,
No, these dolls are made without welding. Only the connection with the head exists at the level of the blow. Below is a picture of this type of doll. Yet he could pull it out of the mold. It would be interesting to know the manufacturing process.

Y50.jpg
Y50.jpg (49.8 KiB) Viewed 3792 times

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

I would be interested but cant read the website :(

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

maverick14 wrote:I would be interested but cant read the website :(
Google Chrome will translate it for you Maverick14. Those are beautiful dolls indeed, and as far as I know, one of the few manufacturers even making latex inflatables anymore.

AlexTlen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlexTlen »

I have just received one, inflated it and I must say I'm disappointed. the latex is all with lumps and bubbles, very carelessly painted on finger and toenails and nowhere else, very shabby execution, squeezed the doll and heard air coming out too. put it back in the plastic bucket it came in and contemplate asking for a refund. Do NOT recommend!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

When people buy through me I always check the doll for imperfections specifically around the functional areas. Domax do say that air bubbles in the latex are to be expected and to fill any which develop into holes with superglue

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AlexTlen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlexTlen »

Still if someone in the UK wants a brand new blonde poupee please pm me. I dont want it. will throw in lacey v-halter/bodysuit I bought for her

JayJayHache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JayJayHache »

AlexTlen wrote:Still if someone in the UK wants a brand new blonde poupee please pm me. I dont want it. will throw in lacey v-halter/bodysuit I bought for her
I might AlexTlen - but I can't seem to PM you (just set up a new account perhaps?) if you can PM me then please do.

Aerial

Do not use superglue on latex!

Post by Aerial »

haremlover wrote:When people buy through me I always check the doll for imperfections specifically around the functional areas. Domax do say that air bubbles in the latex are to be expected and to fill any which develop into holes with superglue
Do not use superglue on latex - it will make it brittle (hence overstretch stretched spots) and eventually cause it to burst. Only in latex-to-solid bonds (e.g. hard plastic valve) it might be used, but even the acid vapours of it may cause latex to decompose into brown mush over time. (I am not entirely sure about this, but my modded Stretch Armstrong with superglued head entirely unvulcanized itself into a sticky mess like bubblegum.)

Use Copydex non-toxic rubber cement or even bodypainting latex to reinforce bubbles. Prepare glue surfaces with isopropanol. When used on a patch, apply glue on both sides and let it dry until it turns transparent before pressing it together.

INFORMATIONS