www.funwestdoll.com

are people still ordering the french made latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

are people still ordering the french made latex doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

i only ask this question because i haven't seen any members for quit a while posting their new doll , i know these dolls are around 500?? u.s. dollars , i may be wrong someone can say so if they know (i am not sure how much they are in u.s. dollars plus shipping to the u.s. ) are more people buying cheaper dolls , is it because more people are taking better care of the latex doll they have ? just no money ?

jonathann

Re: are people still ordering the french made latex doll

Post by jonathann »

No money. :(

Motoko

Post by Motoko »

These ones ? http://www.poupee2luxe.com/laboutique2014/
199 € / 216 $

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

One or two people in England have asked me to get one for them in the past year - probably three in the past 6 months.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

They are good.
but order with thicker skin.+35%
about $50 Moore.
better durability :oops:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Ole TT1, wants ta know - well sure enough pardner - I did just that this past summer when I ordered a replacement Ingrid from poupee-latex - so yup - folk R still ordering their fine French lassies

Now I do notice that where I ordered from {poupee-latex.com} the site seems to be kaput at this time - not sure what's that all about - but ordering instead can be done thru Domax directly

This past summer the "EURO" took a spin downward - so it was a good time to buy from Europe - but even still a price hike and shipping N all brings the price just north of $300 - so it was a smaller break over the previous purchases

But yes I do notice not much interest - anymore with the French lassies - shame too as they are the prettiest in the inflata-babe land

As too durability - well like anything - nothing lasts forever - the more she's used the more things to repair - but they are a good value and recently DOMAX is making an optional thicker skin version - so that is a smart option to include for those who like to keep their air babes around a long time

Happy Trails -

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I had been throwing the idea around about ordering one of these dolls but for me I'm turned off to the website not being in English so I can understand any of it. I think if there was an English translation page, more people... Such as myself would know that you can order a "thicker skin" latex and other specifics. It's hard when most doll enthusiasts is the USA can't read French. Just my thoughts... Maybe it's just me though.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I hear ya - Simpleman - my French language ability is pretty bad {didn't do well in it at high skool either} - but - and a big but is I use Google Chrome - that automatically translate's the whole page for me just as if I was in Star Trek - so don't give up the ship - try a good browser that has translation ability - see if the one you use has it - Google does it automatically - so its like Star Trek - woohoo

Remember money is money - ain't no one going to refuse a sale - even if its all the way in the good ole US of A -

Happy Trails -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks to the people that responded to this , i am glad to see some are still ordering these dolls , they should make a thicker skin stanadard but that probably won't happen when they can make extra money selling thicker skins . :cry:
I like to see inflatable doll company survive as this is the last makers of one dip dolls . i wish someone else would jump in the market for one dip inflatables. i also wish they would create another doll from one of their original molds , maybe bigger breast , etc. a butt crack and cheeks into a doll .

wonder who got the other one dip inflatable doll molds ? letha weapons , etc. etc.that they stopped making ?

AlexTlen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlexTlen »

Hi Haremlover
I just registered and can't pm you. Do you have discounts for UK residents?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Yes I do. I think that PM facilities are opened up when you've made five posts or more so your next post will do the trick.

However I am currently seriously considering ceasing support for Domax as two of the three last poupées I've imported have quality problems, and I'm told that they are a double thickness, which they are not. So what I recommend really does depend on my comments I've made to Domax being acted upon with visible improvements made accordingly.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

Harem, just how bad were those shipments? There is no other latex doll as pretty -- certainly not the square-faced Jesse Jane with her strange lips, by contrast to the kissable French latex dolls in your signature bar.
"Baby think about me all night long"

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The skin was not significantly thicker than before; one had a weak area, pockmarks and pimples, damaged lipstick on the lips, and the other had a most disfiguring fold of latex on a leg. I had to send it back and luckily as I was going to France it was possible to pack it and return it from there saving half the UK postage.

I do it as a favour and encouragement of inflatables, from where many of us have found progression into solid dolls and am happy to help people find innocent pleasures that give enjoyment. But not encourage things that will lead to disappointment.

The current quality is OK for stuffing but not reliably as inflatables.

I hope to hear of improvements.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Domax did come back to me and offered to replace the faulty doll and I have not heard more.

I am happy to continue ordering for UK members.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Tullingdoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tullingdoll »

Oh tou can make them thicker now? Well I have baught to Stephanie, but both of them got leaks over poor quality.

INFORMATIONS