www.funwestdoll.com

Letha Weapons doll review (better late than never!)

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Acroyear

Letha Weapons doll review (better late than never!)

Post by Acroyear »

I brought out my old Letha Weapons doll out of deep storage and wasn't surprised she fared well after years of neglect; I have a Latex Lover built to the same standard and it's still great after 15 years!
What did surprise me though, was that I had everything still in the box... she wasn't that well loved by me and while doing this review I remembered why.
Don't get me wrong: the Letha Weapons doll is in a class all it's own and it's a shame it isn't being made anymore.

Inside the box you get 2 Doc Johnson branded vibrators (still sealed), a bottle of lube (pretty generous for a freebie), a pump (a cheap noisy one which is still sealed), a repair kit (with two rubber patches which don't match the yellowish color of the doll skin) and warrantee card (that was only good for those cheap dollar-store quality vibes and NOT for the doll itself).

At 67 inches tall with a 54" chest (yes, you read that right) 34" waist and 44" hips her proportions for a latex doll are amazing! The body is generally thick, so the enormous breasts look good proportion-wise.
The head has a pleasant sculpt (like my old Latex Lover) despite the o-mouth and the nice original make-up is very light. The scruffy brown wig is a bit odd and the eyelashes fall off easily (in fact, I lost one after this review!). The "Made in Hungary" stamp is a bit oddly placed 3/4 to the rear of the head in white (?!). The nicest thing about the air plug is that it's flush to the neck and doesn't stick out. The seam line in the middle of the neck never bothered me: I just place a choker over that.

The breasts are the star of this doll: big round mounds that would be at home on an Amazon warrior. Oddly, the chest underneath is also quite large too. I did say it seems proportionate, but this doesn't leave as much cleavage as one would think when the breasts are squeezed together (perhaps it's okay for titsex - I never tried it). Costumes don't fit the enormous chest unless they're stretchy in every direction!

There is nothing going on in the rear, no butt cheeks or crack. I'll admit to being an ass man, so this is a bit of a disappointment considering the rest of the doll is well sculpted.

The 3 openings are okay in terms of length and width and tightness (the vagina is very slightly ribbed, I think).

The legs and arms are slightly splayed out, which is fine on any other doll, but the rigidness of a fully inflated Letha becomes a problem for me. Moving her around, I keep knocking the longer legs into things. She's a real handful that almost threatens to kick me out of bed! She's top heavy and easily unbalanced unless she's flat on her back.

In short: Letha is just too much doll for me. I'll keep her around since she does make a great model!
If I had joined this forum when I first discovered it so long ago, this review would actually be relevant. Oh, well... better late than never.

-Acroyear
Attachments
Gotta love that classy gold seal in the bottom left.
Gotta love that classy gold seal in the bottom left.
P1Letha01.JPG (215.94 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
Inside: 2 vibes, repair kit, lube, pump and worthless warrantee card.
Inside: 2 vibes, repair kit, lube, pump and worthless warrantee card.
P1Letha02.JPG (164.29 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
Letha Weapons: 67 inches tall, 54" chest, 34" waist and 44" hips.
Letha Weapons: 67 inches tall, 54" chest, 34" waist and 44" hips.
P1Letha03.JPG (80.75 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
Letha's face.  Made in Hungary.
Letha's face. Made in Hungary.
P1Letha04.JPG (132.72 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
Not much going on in the rear.
Not much going on in the rear.
P1Letha06.JPG (115.98 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
I squeezed her legs together for this shot.
I squeezed her legs together for this shot.
P1Letha10.JPG (109.68 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
She takes up the whole bed!
She takes up the whole bed!
P1Letha07.JPG (110.39 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
Boobs with a capital B!
Boobs with a capital B!
P1Letha08.JPG (84.37 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
Openings are well placed.
Openings are well placed.
P1Letha09.JPG (113.06 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

Acroyear

Re: Letha Weapons doll review (better late than never!)

Post by Acroyear »

I did say I'm using her as a model: here she is in a belly dancing costume!

-Acroyear
Attachments
A very BIG genie!
A very BIG genie!
P1Letha11.JPG (123.45 KiB) Viewed 13394 times
She's busting out of that crop top!
She's busting out of that crop top!
P1Letha12.JPG (136.45 KiB) Viewed 13394 times
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Wow Acroyear! you're doll still looks good after all this time. Nice pics. I remember this doll was quite popular in the
late 1990's to about 2007. I bought 4 of them. I had plenty of night time fun.

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

If you think about selling, give me a haller.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dude ... this is the Queen of all AirDolls!! Sweet!! She looks to be in GREAT condition!

Cool writeup and very relevant review ... even though "better late then never" ... still very useful ... for historical purposes ... heh ehh heh.

Yeah ... if you think about selling, give me a holler too!

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dolly Partner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolly Partner »

Great review and pics Acroyear. This doll had become unavailable at the time I started becoming a love doll lover. I tried very hard to get one of these with no luck. Feel like I missed out big time with this model... She's the one that got away! However, I did get a couple Jessie Jane's and stuffed them with fiberfill. It works great and you can shape the breasts and ass to be better than the inflated form. Plus, the fiberfill body combined with the latex skin feels very realistic, especially when coated with corn starch. I too would also be interested in buying this big titted babe from you if you don't want her any more. But if you decide to stuff her, please get back to me...there's a right way and wrong way that I learned the hard way by wasting one of those Jessie Jane's.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Anymore pictures, and some of your latex lover?

cortenorte
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cortenorte »

If you still have the doll and if you think about selling, I am waiting for her to.

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

I had a Letha some years back, there was a post on here that a vendor had about 10 of them old stock,

I took a gamble and paid for one, it came in less than a week, we had good times, I ended up selling to someone on this site,

I wish I'd kept her now, light weight portable fun,

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

You know what they all say,it was the airmen that won the war.. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV..

pochago
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by pochago »

I want to buy this doll. Anyone have one to sell?

briviant

Post by briviant »

Bonjour,
Effectivement, votre poupée est en trés bon état. La mienne à également plus de 15 ans, je l’ai utilisé régulierement depuis son achat. Elle n’et pas tout à fait identique à la votre, principalement pour la poitrine. Ma poupée poséde une poitrine plus petite. Les mensuration de ma poupée sont indiqué dans le tableau ci desous.
Pour le reste, elle reste trés semblable avec les avantages et les defaults déjà cites.
Vous pouvez voir des photos trés nombreuse de ma poupée ici. : http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=345

Hello,
Indeed, your doll is in very good condition. Mine is also over 15 years old, I have used it regularly since its purchase. It is not exactly the same as yours, mainly for the chest. My doll has a smaller chest. The measurements of my doll are indicated in the table below.
For the rest, it remains very similar with the advantages and defaults already mentioned.
You can see a lot of pictures of my doll here. : http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=345

Z435.jpg
Z435.jpg (138.98 KiB) Viewed 9777 times

Tulling1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tulling1 »

Aah... I just wish I had a time machine, so I could go back in time and bought this lovely lady..

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Ha i remember seeing this doll years back when looking at dolls, was tempted to get one to step from the usual type of inflatable dolls

bobo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobo »

I found a Latex Lover when I was cleaning up a Forclosed House . Looks alot like a Letha . She was with one of those Domax dolls . I was thinking about posting them for sale but would somebody buy a used inflatable ? I have 2 TPE Girls so I dont want them .

INFORMATIONS