www.funwestdoll.com

Repairing an old Letha Weapons Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Repairing an old Letha Weapons Latex doll

Post by von_Shredhead »

HonkyDonky wrote:Fantatsic restoration. look great over inflated..
Thanks HonkyDonky! I am very glad I was able to restore her back to good "working" order. She's a fun ol gal! :mrgreen:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

I have just come across this thread and it's very apt as I have managed to badly damage my Letha :cry:

First I should mention that my girl is stuffed with fibrefill and has rudimentary skeleton made of a plastic pipe for a spine and twisted insulated cable as arms, legs and fingers.

I had just finished giving her a clean, by having the vag tube inside out (it's no longer attached to the anal tube) and was just gently tucking it back inside when the latex split around the diameter of the vag whole and around an inch along her right leg :evil: It's in a real awkward area.
Here's a pic:
WP_20170514_18_58_35_small.jpg
WP_20170514_18_58_35_small.jpg (154.32 KiB) Viewed 4582 times
I was thinking I could try and fins some kind of insert but the real charm of a latex doll is that there are no seams, besides her rather odd yellow colour means that any insert would stand out too much.
It's the tear around her down her leg that is also a big worry as there is nothing to stop it spreading further.

I am thinking she may be beyond my skills/time to fix but welcome any suggestions to fix her up!

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Make a patch that goes at least 2" to 3" from end of tear llike I made for von shredheads doll and it should be good again, use the vag hole for a mold.

solitaryman1424

But if you ever want to sell her throw me a line?

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

TheScAtMaN wrote:I have just come across this thread and it's very apt as I have managed to badly damage my Letha :cry:

First I should mention that my girl is stuffed with fibrefill and has rudimentary skeleton made of a plastic pipe for a spine and twisted insulated cable as arms, legs and fingers.

I had just finished giving her a clean, by having the vag tube inside out (it's no longer attached to the anal tube) and was just gently tucking it back inside when the latex split around the diameter of the vag whole and around an inch along her right leg :evil: It's in a real awkward area.
Here's a pic:
WP_20170514_18_58_35_small.jpg
I was thinking I could try and fins some kind of insert but the real charm of a latex doll is that there are no seams, besides her rather odd yellow colour means that any insert would stand out too much.
It's the tear around her down her leg that is also a big worry as there is nothing to stop it spreading further.

I am thinking she may be beyond my skills/time to fix but welcome any suggestions to fix her up!
Okay ... so she's stuffed right? Did you take off her head to stuff her?
Is there any way to turn the skin inside out? I think this ripping can be fixed and stopped by patching the rip from inside using liquid latex and some latex patch material (which could easily be made using liquid latex). Just tossing around an idea.
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

solitaryman1424

On a rip like that, you may need too make a round hole at end of rip and since hole is ripped you could remove the old tube and do the same as von_shredhead, the round hole is for stopping the rip to spreading, just has to be big enough to stop the rip. Now to fix hole, make your patch just a bid thicker than the doll org. latex, then glue to doll, just remember that polyfoam is not the best for latex, it's still made from oil?

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

I miss my Letha,

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

What do you use for the patch material?
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

solitaryman1424

Liquid latex. Pour the latex about 2'' bigger then hole or tear to be fixed let dry[best on flat wax paper], after dry wash latex to clean any wax from latex. And for those with domax dolls, you never want sharp bends in latex as the bend makes the latex thinner, as dose folded over latex, It will crack at bend and will tear or split.

solitaryman1424

The only know copy of letha?
Attachments
DSCN1328.JPG
DSCN1328.JPG (328.45 KiB) Viewed 3149 times
DSCN1340.JPG
DSCN1340.JPG (335.37 KiB) Viewed 3149 times
05-05-13%20004.jpg
05-05-13%20004.jpg (229.37 KiB) Viewed 3149 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

after seeing how good he made repairs on the latex vagina and anus sleeves , it would be cool if a person had a larger thicker ? latex that could be made into vagina lips and attached.

cortenorte
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cortenorte »

Wow. When I saw that doll on the bed, I thought to myself: if it were done as a suit, it would be sold to many people like me.

INFORMATIONS