www.funwestdoll.com

Domination Donna Love Doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
1orinth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Domination Donna Love Doll

Post by 1orinth »

Hello to everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard of and purchased a Domination Donna Love Doll recently. I've checked old forum post, but many of them seem to be quite old (3 to 4 years old).

To this day I still seek another latex doll and this caught my eye. It's an Australian import for those who do not know, but hey Australia is still producing or at least still has a latex doll so I'll take it, but from the reviews I've seen of her, quality-wise it's not as good as other latex dolls, perhaps even more in the bottom rung. Again, I was curious if anyone had or has a more recent experience to go off of as the doll's price is reasonable for a latex doll even with added shipping cost (around $270 for her in the US). Also, as a side note I am still looking for a used poupee or latex doll in general. I bought a vinyl doll where the user put a latex skin on her, but it's not the same sadly.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Domination Donna Love Doll

Post by samara78 »

Found her here...
Capture+_2016-11-15-23-58-03.png
Capture+_2016-11-15-23-58-03.png (425.56 KiB) Viewed 4836 times
for 149 usd.
Apears to be a kneeling type of latex doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

1orinth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1orinth »

Thank you for the post and link. I did check this site out, but sadly they only ship in Australia. I suppose if you had a contact or friend there you could have them ship it for a reduced price, but sadly I do not. Though this site definitely has the better price. I suppose I could contact them directly to see if they'd be willing to ship overseas.

However, the site I found that does ship to the US for anyone interested is "Diamond Door Online". I don't know how legit they are, but they do use Paypal too. They even have a Tera Patrick Latex doll listed, but it's $470 plus the shipping cost, so not cheap.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Kool stuff - :thumbs_up:

There was an NMC version for the USA market - with a different head - but all these air babes are way over 10 years old - great that a place Down Under still has one in stock - but do note its a really old stock air babe - and not sure how that man made latex holds up after all these years

I still have a Jana Cova - and she's getting there in age - they don't last forever - so bear that in mind before dropping heavy Oscar (cash mate) on an ole air babe

Best bet is - getting a French Domax poupee-latex - new stock - my 2 cents - 8)

I don't remember the name of the US of A version - but I never read a post where she wasn't leaking air - mind you this was all some time in the past - as these air dolls haven't been available in a long time -

turbomanhood
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by turbomanhood »

I've never could have great experiences with latex dolls. Any reason you prefer them?

1orinth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1orinth »

Part of it is nostalgia I suppose. One of the first more modest dolls I ever purchased way back was a Tera Patrick latex doll. I don't have a preference for latex dolls, but perhaps I have one for memories. I would say TPE dolls are best for sex, silicone best for the jack-of-all-trades but not amazing at one thing, plush is best for comfort, and inflatables are best for convenience and versatility. I've owned a bit of everything and now I just want to own them for the sake of owning them. Don't get me wrong, I have a 100cm Sanhui, a 140cm off brand TPE doll, two candy8teens, etc, but somehow owning a latex doll is more for the collector in me I think, albeit you could say I collect dolls more then sleep with them at this point in my life. I actually find it too much of a hassle to sleep with dolls these days and when I do it's non-sexual with a plush doll as it's easy and comfy. It's an expensive hobby at this point more then sexual gratification, not unlike collecting mac products, game consoles, cards, and so-on. Hope that answers your question.

INFORMATIONS