www.funwestdoll.com

Poopee2luxe shipping Q's

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Paul60

Poopee2luxe shipping Q's

Post by Paul60 »

I'm thinking of ordering one of these;

http://www.poupee2luxe.com/

Does anyone know how big the shipping package is ?

The website says it ships in a wooden crate ?

I'm a bit put off by that. Rocking up to my local post office to find a 5ft crate waiting for me!

Gulp!

Paul60

Re: Poopee2luxe shipping Q's

Post by Paul60 »

Also, are they any good ? I tried using a web translator, but still a bit hard to fathom what's what.

They seem to have 2 dolls at different prices. Anyone any experience with these guys please. ?

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I don’t have this doll Paul60, but I can probably answer a few of your questions, and help to point you in the right direction.

Initially this doll was offered in 3 different versions: The Full doll, the Sweet doll, and the Standard. The full doll was stuffed with poly-fill, and the Sweet had a non-removable insert. I’m pretty sure that they discontinued the Sweet and the Full. Now I think the only options are what you saw, meaning the standard, and thicker skin option.

Having read some posts in the past from those that ordered these dolls, the wooden crate doesn’t sound right to me. Even if they did come in one, it would be very small, with her being an inflatable.

You might consider contacting Haremlover, or our good friend Yorktown. Both of these members have her.

There was a member that used to be more active here by the name of Baron Von Doll, that performed some wonderful upgrades on these dolls (See link below).

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42159

From the many photos that I’ve seen of this doll over the years, I’d have to say that she’s hands down the prettiest inflatable of all time, and even gives some of the solid dolls a run for their money.

Sam

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

Thanks Sam,

Very encouraging. I've only had Barbra Bucanon & my Dio shi (spelling)? dolls for a few weeks, and already they are springing leaks. The Chinese one (my favorite of the two) is beyond repair except maybe to be stuffed.

I'm hoping the latex option will last longer and look & feel even better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The inflatable versions - normal, thicker skin and "sweet" with a silicone anal insert come in a brown box probably 14 inches cube.

They have air bubbles in the latex which have to be plugged with cyanoacrylate glue or Copydex. One can take the head off and reinforce the latex inside with a bit of care and ingenuity.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

haremlover wrote:The inflatable versions - normal, thicker skin and "sweet" with a silicone anal insert come in a brown box probably 14 inches cube.

They have air bubbles in the latex which have to be plugged with cyanoacrylate glue or Copydex. One can take the head off and reinforce the latex inside with a bit of care and ingenuity.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem,

That's a relief.

Should I pay the extra and get the thicker skin version or is the normal model ok too ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think thicker is better

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

haremlover wrote:I think thicker is better

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for your help.

I will order one.

INFORMATIONS