www.funwestdoll.com

Domax RIP

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Domax RIP

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just read this - and - well sorry to hear as DOMAX and its owner were well regarded here - The loss of this endeavor and its owner will be felt

Sadly this appears the end of Latex air babes for the fore see able future - I do hope someone can save the DOMAX mold sculpts and find away to continue on with this medium as they were very much an individual work art - and - I at least treated them as such

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

I wrote a letter to Poupee2luxe yesterday, (on that moment i had not read the message on TDF I translate the french to Enllish (although my foreighn languages are not so good exuses for it):

Hello, thank you for your message.
Dominique has recently stopped her activities (a serious heart disease)
The factory has just been sold to a Danish supplier who will take over some production and sales.
We have no more stock here or any other customer I think ... sorry, you'll have to wait until this summer ...

So i think we must wait some months and hope the Danish supplier start with selling Latex poupees.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

what happend with domax?

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

Cerebrovascular accident is a fucking shit. My father had one last year and even if he was sent to the hospital quickly, he still had some aftereffect as memory trouble and speech problem.

If you need to translate some lines in French, don't hesitate to ask me, it's my birth language.

Lille is one of the main city in France so hopefully he will be healed in a good hospital.
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

sorry Dollmalion.

but I mean.
what happend with the new dannish owner of Domax.

Tulling1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tulling1 »

Are there any more news about the Danish supplier?

tumble15

Post by tumble15 »

Sorry to hear that news.
I sent a doll back not knowing of the owners health problems, now I am out of pocket and cannot get a latex doll back. is domax going to cease trading now?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

if this doll company goes out of order more people will maybe want to try their hand at creating their own doll , although these dolls are not inflatable they are lightweight . i hope the business does not go out of business or at least someone else takes it over .
http://www.makerealsextoys.com

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I do not know, about this in that I seem to barely have time to change the oil in my Volkswagen, let alone build a sex toy - :P

I do hope well of whom ever is going to take over production on these fine works of art of a latex air women “ luft frau “

I will say this the loss of “Domax” is profound as there are no readily available inflatable latex doll ready for purchase anywhere, other than a custom made creation from China in Latex Catsuit

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i agree yorktown, but if no one steps up and takes over this doll company , and there are no more one dip no seam latex dolls ( i don't like seams , )then people may have to do something to have a lighter weight doll. that's full size. i would have still liked to have experimented with a spandex stuffed to shape suit and some latex skin rolled on it . to make a lightweight doll.
i do hope this company stays around , i really hope so. they are a great doll. if anyone can keep everyone updated on all this !!

Kente

Post by Kente »

I hope he gets better. Unfortunately, I've never had a Domax doll.
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

INFORMATIONS