www.funwestdoll.com

Which is better for sex? Inflatable dolls or Silicone Dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300

Better for Sex: Silicone/TPE doll or Inflatable doll?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Silicone doll only
13%
TPE doll only
33%
Silicone or TPE doll
29%
Inflatable love doll
25%

Total votes: 24

Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Which is better for sex? Inflatable dolls or Silicone Do

Post by Unknown03 »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:
I have an EX Lite...
:
She looks fantastic, but how is she in bed (if I may be so bold)? I keep getting conflicting opinions on ex-lites. Everyone agrees they look great and make good subjects for photography, but I haven't heard as much about how they perform as love dolls. Would love to hear your experience!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

autolycus wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:
I have an EX Lite...
:
She looks fantastic, but how is she in bed (if I may be so bold)? I keep getting conflicting opinions on ex-lites. Everyone agrees they look great and make good subjects for photography, but I haven't heard as much about how they perform as love dolls. Would love to hear your experience!
Bold? You aren't.

This is a sex doll forum after all!

Sex... it's kinda okay.... she doesn't have the weight but if she's on top of you...

Hopefully you get the idea. ;)

It's not difficult to make love to one. IMHO, it's kinda like making love to a mannequin and a Candy8teen (I had both of them) that can pose (neither can pose out of the box unless you bought the wireframe skeleton on the Candy8teen Taffy or bought a mannequin like the MD-Z-FFXF posable mannequin from Roxy Display, and with the latter, you had to drill the hole for the Fleshlight)... but it's better than making love to an inflatable doll (and NO disrespect to y'all who choose to do so, hell, whatever fires those rockets!)... and, she is likewise awesome in bed herself as a sleeping companion!
20180111_010324.jpg
20180111_010324.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2841 times
And she gets warm quick.

Hope I answered your questions. If you need more info, don't hesitate to ask for clarification or, and I'm also open to any more questions you may have.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

To me inflatables don't even come close. Fabric dolls (like the Happydoll/Liplop anime fabric doll) are pretty great if you need light weight, but TPE is even better. Haven't tried a silicone doll yet, but I have a DS on order, so we'll see. I expect she'll be very nice too.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Kevin21108 wrote:As I see the votes for Silicone/TPE, can you respond as to why?

Do you have issues with the hassle of the weight?

And why are you on the Inflatable Doll forum anyway?? Lol. :grab:

No, but its all good. I respect other's opinions.
Realism. Beauty. Feel.

Of course.

Not on purpose, this was seen in the most active topics and seemed like a dumb question so I wanted to check out the lunacy ! : )>
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Since the OP wanted a justification regarding the vote for silicone, TPE, or silicone and TPE, which I voted "silicone and TPE", here's mine:

I have f**ked all kinds of dolls in my time here on TDF (since 2005).
  • Vinyl inflatable
  • mannequins (both plastic and fiberglass)
  • TPE (I have a JY 140cm)
  • silicone (1pc, RealDoll [BoyToy] and Private Island Beauty [current]
  • Candy8teen (original Candy AND Taffy)
  • EX Lite
  • Teddy Babe
  • even the Hustler Virtual Girl (or whatever they're called now)
(Some of these who are in my crew currently are listed in my signature below, in the "My Lettes" portion.)

But never the latex inflatable... yet. I've even had a couple real human girlfriends (before I became transgender and swore off dating).

My reason? It's because I'm able to love the female form in no matter how it's presented. I'm just willing to accept whatever doll who comes my way, no matter what doll they are. I love my dolls, no matter what they are, I'm just able to bring out who they are. And what the doll's materials are becomes irrelevant to me.

I've been wanting to modify a latex inflatable doll for maybe a good long while... might be a good thing to make serviceable fully poseable love dolls out of the two mannequins (the lesbians Jessi and Meg) I have... (Okay, so they are bisexual! But Megan Danielle Irving declared her #1 love is Jessica Daphne Bentley... but wouldn't mind making love to me...) All I need to do is find someone with two latex doll bodies they wouldn't mind giving up, go to Hobby Lobby by Hulen Mall to buy some polyfil, put their heads on and it would be awesome.

By the way, I remember the Ramsdale site that has now found a new home on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine... it's no longer live on the Internet.

I would propose if someone wants to fork (do the project as a separate one under a new maintainer in FOSS parlance) the Ramsdale site and update it frequently, I'll gladly donate the hosting (it would be under a subdomain of alexatilbrook.org unless you buy your own domain name and point its DNS to 1&1's servers, and tell me what it is so I can say that the domain you chosen is to be hosted on my 1&1 hosting package) to do so... PM me if interested.

I'll be glad to work upon modifying latex inflatable dolls myself.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Please Alexa.
Can you compair Teddybabe deluxe and Ex-lite.
+ and minus.

softnes breast body..
fucking.
insert.
angle vagina.
how to cuddle and sleepfriend.

how about wrinkled skin..

etc.....

I havnt heard so much pos about ex lite.

I just have TB but may have to buy a new sort of doll.

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Alexa - Thanks for your comments. She looks great!
She looks pretty easy to carry in some "enjoyable" positions!
She looks pretty easy to carry in some "enjoyable" positions!
Screenshot_20180307-141135.jpg (176.25 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
Alexa T. - thanks for your info about Ex-Lite. I did not know just how hot she was but i liked this picture from that site..

Hey Tomoe - Welcome! So you bought one, huh? Well please reply later after the Lady makes an impression on you ( or you on her ! ) :multi: :lilangel:

What have I started with this poll / question ?? :lol:

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

I know this is a bit off topic, but i think i found a scam. The site is advertising a company anniversary sale- all dolls $69. I hope nobody buys into this !!

https://dollamazon.com

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

A heated + powdered floppy TPE doll is next to the real thing. Best doll F*** you will have. 8O

-Owner of a PIB, Ruby13, 3 WM dolls, and 1 YLdoll *Pictured*

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

titjob wrote:Please Alexa.
Can you compair Teddybabe deluxe and Ex-lite.
+ and minus.

softnes breast body..
fucking.
insert.
angle vagina.
how to cuddle and sleepfriend.

how about wrinkled skin..

etc.....

I havnt heard so much pos about ex lite.

I just have TB but may have to buy a new sort of doll.
I had bought my TB from Sate in April 2015 but sold her to Samara that August... so don't really have much in memory to go upon for a comparison but I can give ya some insight on the DS EX Lite though...

Softness is equal all over. If you had a Candy8teen before, it's about the same or just a little bit firmer as when itsme made em. Just without the skin over it. (It's a self skinning foam.)

Screwing... best when she's on top, IMHO. She's about the same height as a Candy8teen Body 5 would be with the same weight (even though, I never had a Candy8teen B5, so that is just subjective), so, if you're into missionary, a yoga mat on the floor would be preferred. But, it would be like screwing a Candy8teen... and it's vaginal only. No anal, no oral. The mouth might look like it could be used but it's not deep at all. Only enough room to fit your tongue in, not your dick.

Insert... prepare to use a LOT of lube. Really. And it would be suggested to replace them at LEAST once every two months, no matter how well you clean them. Don Delano sells replacement inserts for the EX Lite: http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/misc/g-type-insert/

Vaginal angle... about the same on some dolls I have.

But for sleeping? Oh my fucking God! That is where she excels. She can take your body heat, clothed or naked, and she's like a body heat capacitor (my terminology... bit of electronics humor), but seriously, she will keep you warm at night.

I had mine since last August, and I've had a few issues, trivially minor (yes, that IS black duck tape on her feet... her toes were about to fall off... but it's mostly due to my error and not QC issues with Doll Sweet), but she's been my saviour of sorts because if it wasn't for Elisabeth, I would have taken the wrong path back in October wanting to move back to a city in a state (Atascadero, California) that I really was considered an outsider and wasn't really welcomed; and Elisabeth HERSELF prodded me to get in touch with Meso to get out of the abuse I was really inflicting upon myself... and move to Fort Worth, Texas with Meso instead... and that is a reason why dolls can give us introspective on ourselves. But, as Alton Brown chastised his viewers on Good Eats, and I'll repeat for the 27,000th time here on TDF, ...but that's another show!

I can go on regarding the pros and cons of the EX Lite, but my phone just popped up the Toast notification "Battery is low" and I need to charge, get supper in my belly and I'll boot up my Raspberry Pi into Raspbian and join y'all there soon. That is, if Vanessa doesn't want to use the Tandy Color Computer I got her first...
20180306_181853.jpg
20180306_181853.jpg (882.93 KiB) Viewed 2808 times
(Yes, that.)

Okay, talk soon!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

I forgot one thing that titjob asked about: the skin wrinkles. It could be a minor setback but I just think that it's something trivial that can be overlooked. But it does minimize itself over time. Sometimes you forget they're there.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hey Alexia- I realized now from your text that there is no oral or anal play (or oral is non-existent). I checked the Doll Sweet and saw the picture about the insert.

Good to consider.

Now you mentioned missionary is not so great. You added humor about it but I did not get what you meant by the yoga matt, unless you mean that because of her weight, she slides or moves which disturbs you in the moment. Is that what you mean?

Also Doll Sweet advertises the price $399. That is cool, but as I read more carefully it said that shipping to the US may cost from $270 to $310. I am now realizing that is in addition to the price of the doll. Much to consider now.

Just let me know your comments. Its been nice chatting with you... and all the rest of you characters!!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Kevin21108 wrote:Now you mentioned missionary is not so great. You added humor about it but I did not get what you meant by the yoga matt, unless you mean that because of her weight, she slides or moves which disturbs you in the moment. Is that what you mean?
Pretty much. My JY and PIB are awesome for missionary on the bed. I have a pillow top mattress (which I got by searching the "Free Stuff" section on Craigslist DFW, https://dallas.craigslist.org/search/zip, by the way), and the movement is realistic that they can basically bounce their hips back with every thrust. The EX Lite, it's mostly like fucking an inflatable (in fact, if I'm not mistaken, the DS website for the EX Lite says it's sold as "an inexpensive solid doll in the spirit of an inflatable"), and on an innerspring mattress, it's somewhat spectacular, and I've fucked dolls of that caliber (inflatable and foam core like the EX Lite and the Candy8teen)... a more solid surface provides the resistance to perform a bit better. (The yoga mat is just an idea if you want to keep your floors clean. It's strictly optional.)
Kevin21108 wrote:Also Doll Sweet advertises the price $399. That is cool, but as I read more carefully it said that shipping to the US may cost from $270 to $310. I am now realizing that is in addition to the price of the doll. Much to consider now.
Yeah. $399 plus $310 is about $709. And that only includes the Kayla head. The KaylaCE head is an extra $189 plus $50 or so shipping added on.

Now that's about $588 plus $360 for shipping... so about $948. Or for $700 flat, you can get her from Mon Amour Toujours with both heads and shipping.
Kevin21108 wrote:Just let me know your comments. Its been nice chatting with you... and all the rest of you characters!!
No problem! Nice chatting with you!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

thanks Alexa for info .-)

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hey Alexia - I read a post in another place and the guy was saying we see Ex-Lite's body clothed, but not naked. Then he said he is suspicious since we cannot find a nude picture anywhere of Ex-Lite.

Would you mind sharing some nude shots of Ex-Lite and commenting on your eye witness impression on the dolls appearance?

Thanks,
Kevin :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS