www.funwestdoll.com

Which is better for sex? Inflatable dolls or Silicone Dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300

Better for Sex: Silicone/TPE doll or Inflatable doll?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Silicone doll only
13%
TPE doll only
33%
Silicone or TPE doll
29%
Inflatable love doll
25%

Total votes: 24

dollnomore
Former Member

Which is better for sex? Inflatable dolls or Silicone Dolls

Post by dollnomore »

So which kind of doll is better for sex? Inflatable or Silicone/TPE dolls?

I am gonna say a high end inflatable doll is best for me. As I will explain below, my other dolls were either too heavy or too short for me. Originally I found sex dolls when searching online for some adult videos. I was very enchanted at the time to do this very secret thing for myself. So my first doll was inflatable, and named Jasmine, probably costed only $25. (I had a good relationship with a Jasmine in the past, so that lead me to get it.)

I enjoyed myself with Jasmine, but after some wild nights, I started getting air leaks in the body of the doll. After that, I found a cute blonde inflatable doll, and she was called: Perfect 10. Sex was more exciting with her because she cost more and looked more like a woman! In my opinion, I judge dolls partly by their price. However, the vagina had rough edges inside and I did not always lube up like I should have. In anger (and raw pain) I got rid of her. I also was planning to move in with a girl, so.. sex problem solved !

After several years, and while living alone again :shakefist: I began obsessing over the doll possibilities. This time, I thought, I would get a nice high-end Silicone love doll that appeared to be a Asian young lady!

To be honest, the vaginal sex with this doll was mind blowing, and I felt an "attachment" to this young lady. This girl is gorgeous!! However, like all brand new cars, they begin to get old after you drive it off the lot.. I started to see the difficult side of this young lady. Her weight, at being 145cm tall, was around 55 lbs, which is a lot of work getting her into positions. Her silicone skin also tended to get sticky. I still have her and I will be selling this princess on this site eventually. In order to make things easier, I started looking at smaller silicone dolls.

I bought a $500 King Mansion TPE doll, which was 125cm or 4 foot - one inch, and weighed 41 lbs. Right away, she was a lot easier to carry and position, but because of her size, it seemed like having sex with a young girl (although she had a nice pair of breasts). Also, due to her size, missionary position was not gonna happen. I sold this doll to someone later because I just did not enjoy it.

After having the Asian lady (145cm) for a year and hardly having any sex with her because of her weight, I recently began again looking. This time I looked to the higher costing inflatable dolls.

I purchased from an unknown manufacturer on ebay a high-end Japanese inflatable doll with silicone feet/hands/head/boobs/vagina/anus. Her height is 170cm (5 foot 6 inches) and weight is only 3.2 kg (around 7 pounds). Let me say that I wanted a tall, light weight, realistic love doll- and I got even more than expected. This doll is technically in a seated position so I can better create positions. Equally missionary is awesome because I better fit between her legs, as opposed to a straight leg doll. She is not a burden to carry and super easy to clean up. Also this doll has a "silica gel genital split design" which means that the vagina and anus are separated and assists even further for clean up after our mission is complete. The mouth is fairly user friendly, but she is so pretty, its nice! I am doing this just for the sexual release, so I am willing to have a less flexible doll at my height, which is so light weight and reasonably priced. I am pleased with my doll, who I named Allyza.

Therefore, I am very satisfied with this high-end inflatable Japanese doll. I am glad I had all my experiences (above) and was able to narrow down what i was looking for. Maybe you can benefit too?

So what do you think? Which kind of doll is better for sex???? Silicone/TPE doll or Inflatable??? Why???

dollnomore
Former Member

Re: Which is better for sex? Inflatable dolls or Silicone Do

Post by dollnomore »

As I see the votes for Silicone/TPE, can you respond as to why?

Do you have issues with the hassle of the weight?

And why are you on the Inflatable Doll forum anyway?? Lol. :grab:

No, but its all good. I respect other's opinions.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Inflatables are better in Winter when it takes a day for a solid doll to heat up . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Strictly for sex, so far my vote goes to TPE-dolls.

I had a mid-tier inflatable doll once, which I could use for about 3 days until it broke, just from some chill doggystyle. I had to put some clothes on it for it to feel good and hide the face because it just looked terrible. It was super light weight obviously which didn't offer any sense of realism unless put against something. It's more or less stuck in whatever position it's made for, ans if bent too much it will break. The seams along the body are also very rough and could probably cut through nylon. I am not getting another inflatable, ever.

I got a WM140 TPE doll a couple years back which is no doubt the most realistic feeling for sex that I've experienced so far. It's so soft but not too soft, fairly firm but got that jiggle feeling when bouncing against it. It got some weight to it, but not too much to handle (28-30kg). The vag and anal canals feel incredible when warmed up and generously lubed, but the TPE will absorb heat quickly from contact and friction even if not pre-warmed. The skeleton will give you a lot of possibilities for different positions. The only downside is of course the maintenance it requires to hold up with time, and the complications that comes with dark clothing. Mine is still holding up great though since 2015 and we're still having fun.

Last year I got a 6Ye minidoll of 68cm which is a very fun and cute little thing. It's of TPE as well but with a very tight canal. Feels awesome and is kind of a different experience compared to a big doll, so it's not really comparable. The WM140 still has a better feel, much because with the minidoll you can feel the spine of the skeleton inside the canal, depending on position.

For this year I decided to explore the Ex-Lite concept from DS, which is not part of your poll. I got it last week and are still trying things out, but I must say that it is a very cool thing that might be worth checking out. It's kind of a middle ground between silicone dolls and mannequins, realistic full length but only 8kg, soft but very firm foam body, somewhat pose-able skeleton, stand-able, insert, possible to dismantle limbs for easy dressing or storage, minimal maintenance, no dusty powdering or oil stains, can use pretty much any washed clothing without getting stains, and it's very cheap (got mine for £529 including VAT and shipping). There are obvious downsides to this kind of doll as well, and the overall design and solutions are not perfected yet. Still worth a look though depending on what your priorities are.

As for full sized silicone dolls, I haven't used one of these yet. I have used a number of silicone-based toys of different sizes and brands though, including the insert that came with the DS Ex-Lite which I assume is of their formula. None of them have been very close to the feeling of TPE, so I assume that's kind of where it's at right now. Silicone dolls as a whole is likely a different story though, and I'm quite positive that my next full size doll will be silicone, most probably DS due to impressions with Ex-Lite, their impressive EVO-series, their upcoming robotic head, and their not too crazy prize.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I love - really "in love with" - my silicone JM doll. That said, when it comes down to just the sex, my inflatable Diao Shi is the best: although my silicone girl only weighs about 40 lbs., my inflatable weighs basically nothing, there are no limbs to pose ahead of time, no awkward angles for penetration. We can roll around the bed, changing positions as quickly as I would with a cooperating human partner. In my case I do realize that part of the appeal is that (a) she has a pretty face and eyes that I can look into as we make love, and (b) she is "full size" (about 158 cm) whereas my silicone doll is not (130 cm). And there is the benefit that my inflatable cost about 1/10th of what my silicone doll did. (Not that I'd ever part from my silicone girl!) If it were only orgasms I was after, I'd stick with inflatables, no question about it.

It occurs to me there should be another vote choice: fabric dolls. I don't have one, but I imagine their light weight, ability to contour to one's body, etc., makes them great sex partners, too.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

There's a saying that goes something like the best camera is the one you have on you at any given moment.

I would say the best doll, is whatever one you have available to you. :glou:

I'm not going to get into the TPE Vs. Silicone debate, there are pros and cons for both, but if you were going to compare all types of dolls, I can't imagine that unless you have a balloon fetish, that an inflatable doll is going to come anywhere close to a solid doll.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

I have had several types of latex inflatables - they are great for cuddling but they are distinctly second in the sex
department for me. The weight of the solid dolls is one of the things that make them more realistic.
Handling the weight of the dolls is more technique and not simply strength. The first week with my first silicone
doll was terrible but once I figured out how to move and position her, I have been very, very happy with the 'play'.
Getting back to the inflatables - you can greatly improve them by using a silicone insert.
My two cents,
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Latex inflatables. 8)

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Thanks everybody so far for putting in your comments.

Mr. Frantz is correct: The best one for sex is Human!!
Nord- I agree with you that most inflatable dolls look "terrible" in their faces. But there are plenty high end ones that are beautiful.. lighter.. easier to clean up and get back to life... much taller than TPE/ Silicone... and much cheaper!

Everybody, please check out Nord's post relating to the new Ex-Lite concept doll by DS.. Its a new foam doll that is somewhat poseable, able to dismantle its limbs, minimal maintenance, cheaper and weighing around 17 pounds ! Cool!! The dolls are very cute Japanese ladies...

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hey Guys..

About Nord's post- DS refers to Doll Sweet, for those that dont know. The Ex-Lite concept doll is made of a foam skin and a plastic material (POM) skeleton, which makes it lighter at 8 kg or 17.6 pounds! The height is 163cm. The cheaper material makes this "look alike Silicone doll" 4cost only $399. Nice.

And want to commend Autolycus on his excellent photography of his Diaoshi inflatable doll- Xiaofan Wu.. checkout his page about his cute doll. He even gave 42 things he loves about Xiaofan!

If you voted, please make a comment. Thank you

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Here is the link to Ex-Lite foam dolls by Doll sweet:

https://www.dsdoll.us/products/litedoll

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

TPE has been the best so far for me, Silicone sometimes is as good as TPE, not always, Inflatable would be last on my List...with that being said we owe our debt of gratitude to the inflatable...She was around for a very long time when nothing else was around... :thumbs_up:

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Kevin21108 wrote:Thanks everybody so far for putting in your comments.

Mr. Frantz is correct: The best one for sex) is Human!!
Nord- I agree with you that most inflatable dolls look "terrible" in their faces. But there are plenty high end ones that are beautiful.. lighter.. easier to clean up and get back to life... much taller than TPE/ Silicone... and much cheaper!

Everybody, please check out Nord's post relating to the new Ex-Lite concept doll by DS.. Its a new foam doll that is somewhat poseable, able to dismantle its limbs, minimal maintenance, cheaper and weighing around 17 pounds ! Cool!! The dolls are very cute Japanese ladies...
I have an EX Lite...
Elisabeth: &quot;What are you waiting for, Kevin21108?&quot;
Elisabeth: "What are you waiting for, Kevin21108?"
imgonline-com-ua-exifeditQmrkIEElw38B.jpg (510.59 KiB) Viewed 5620 times
Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook is her name. I've had her since August 2017.

I got mine from Mon Amour Toujours and for $700 (which includes express DHL shipping from Dailan, China), includes two heads (the Kayla head and KaylaCE [closed eyes] head)... that's a deal if you ask me!

(Don't forget to mention to Don Delano ["MonAmour" here on TDF] if you order from him that AlexaTilbrook sent you!)

So if Elisabeth's "attitude" pose doesn't tempt you to go to http://shop.monamourtoujours.com and put in your order... I dunno what will. :lol:

Have a good one! And welcome to TDF! :glou:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

affenhouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by affenhouse »

An inflatable doll is cheaper. But the feeling is not like a TPE love doll. I would save the money for a real love doll.

INFORMATIONS