ufdolls.com

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls in the News!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls in the News!

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

I was doing a little Bianca-related googling (the obsession is real!) and found some great stuff about the Ultimate Fantasy Dolls and Pipedream Products in general:

https://avn.com/business/press-release/ ... 03019.html

and

https://avn.com/business/press-release/ ... 56059.html

Apparently Carmen and Kitty stole the show at ANME, winning Product Line of the Year, and the first production run was actually oversold! The articles also mention some crazy cool tech using voice recognition and motion sensing in other products... How long until this makes its way into a new line of Ultimate Fantasy Dolls??? I can't wait!
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls in the News!

Post by MoneyMike »

Glad to hear that! Makes me even prouder to be a Bianca owner and a PipeDream Ultimate Ambassador! :mrgreen:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls in the News!

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

Yes man! Me too! I can’t wait to see Ultimate Fantasy Dolls show up in my local adult bookstore. It’s only a matter of time, and when it happens then we’ll know that we’ve made it!
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

INFORMATIONS