ufdolls.com

My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
dollarfan

Re: My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Post by dollarfan »

Thanks for Your pictures of Bianca. She's by far the most attractive of the Fantasy dolls. If possible test some other wig colours like a blond or raven black one.
Thanks

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

I just received a new wig (mesh front for that natural looking hairline) and some new clothes - Haven't even opened the boxes yet, but soon.... I'll shoot a real full set sometime - hopefully before next weeks holiday.
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Interesting read... I can't help but feel the same emotions when I stare at my Helena (Bianca). She truly is more stunning in person.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Oh man, I’ve been traveling lately for the holiday and I really miss my Bianca! I can’t wait to get home and take some more photos!
My Bianca Chronicles

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Chapter 3: Shopping Spree!

Finally I'm back home - and gearing up for Bianca's first real photoset buy doing one of my favorite doll-related activities - shopping for sexy clothes! I bought a few items while I was away already, but unfortunately Amazon sent some useless hair extension instead of the proper wig I ordered, and the lingerie set didn't fit well since it was a set in a asian medium. About right actually in the panties, but comically small up top! I also got her a great new dress however, that should look very nice in photos!

I'll say that shopping for Bianca is great fun since she looks so good in just about everything and can wear actual adult sizes. I will say however, that it's not without challenges. My ultimate goal is to find a proper bra for her, but her "Ultimate Fantasy Proportions" mean it's not easy to do! You can't just go down to Vicky's and buy whatever. You really need something special.

I've measured her at a 28 band size and a 36 bust, meaning she should wear a 28 H in US standard sizes. I'll keep hunting until I find just the right piece. If I had more spare cash, I'd have ordered a few already, but I have to keep the cost down for now, so it has to be perfect. Bianca deserves the best!

Until then, I'm thinking bodystockings are the way to go. They're very low cost options that fit most all dolls really well, and can be found in a stress-and-stain free white, which also happens to be my favorite color on her beautifully tanned skin.

Then again, modifying pieces to fit Bianca's ample curves is also an option. I learned early on in my time as a doll enthusiast that a well-placed pin or a tie can make all the difference in terms of fit. This old teddy I had lying around looks great on her without modification, though a simple white satin tie makes the fit absolutely phenomenal.
DSC_1483.png
DSC_1483.png (3.9 MiB) Viewed 3060 times
IMG_3692.png
IMG_3692.png (8.87 MiB) Viewed 3060 times
These aren't the greatest photos, just some quick test shots, but you get the idea!

As a final note, I'll end by saying that Bianca is the kind of girl that inspires. She's so full of character that my typical routine of playing dress up with a doll as a prelude to other activities just isn't enough. She demands a wardrobe that matches her personality, that brings out what makes her special and unique in a world full of TPE dolls. If you're considering a Bianca of your own, be warned: she very well may become your next obsession...
My Bianca Chronicles

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Hey, nice review so far - she's a beauty! :thumbs_up:

One thing I'll say with the bra selection/sizing is try to look for bras without the extra padding, as this really hinders a correct fit. This is hard to find, as most women want to enhance their breast size, so most have the padding. The thing is, now matter how soft, TPE breasts just don't conform to the shape of a bra the way real breasts do. So you have a much better chance of a good fit without the padding, so that the bra remains flexible to mold to the shape of her breasts.

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Excellent point AGL! She doesn’t need anything in the way of padding anyhow! XD
My Bianca Chronicles

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Lucky You dolldreamer to have Bianca. What's Your thoughts of the intimate parts of Bianca? Is the replaceable insert any good? Is the pussy and ass in the right place? What's she like doggystyle? :whistle:

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

It certainly is about time to get into those details, isn't it :)

I'll be sure to comment on all that in a future chapter, for now I have another one planned. Maybe chapter after next?
My Bianca Chronicles

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Chapter 4: Bianca's First Studio Photo Shoot

I finally found the time to get Bianca all dressed up and into my full photo studio. It's a simple set up, just a backdrop stand and a few cheap lights, but it's amazing the difference this kind of control can make in the final product. Previously, I had used only natural light or perhaps a floor lamp or ceiling fixture - so the opportunity to photograph her under more ideal conditions was a real treat.

I spent most of my time preparing her. I reapplied her lipstick. Since I use BodyColor2 on as much as possible nowadays, it was a synch! I peeled off the old stuff, and using a thin painters brush, put on two coats of a reddish color, which can be applied like a thick paint. BC2 a great product because it's actually a TPE based pigment, and sits, more or less permanently, on top of the TPE. It can be made quite shiny with a thin dab of mineral oil, as you can see in the photos. I also redid Bianca's nipples and labia in BC2 - but those bits didn't get photographed today ;) I also did a little powder work, mostly because she was over-powdered from another project I did with her, and I needed to take some off and add some more in a few areas. I also applied a little extra powder makeup to highlight some of the excellent detail on her body.

This part of the process is so incredibly gratifying on Bianca primarily because of her quality in both skin and sculpt. With other dolls, I had to work really hard to achieve a similar level of detail. With Bianca, the details are there already. To get her looking amazing is simply a matter of colorizing and highlighting. I honestly surprised myself at how great she looked after a makeover!

Once her makeover was complete, it was time to dress and accessorize! The dress I mentioned in Chapter 3 fit amazingly well right out of the box, but I nevertheless gave it a little more structure with a safety pin, just to get it fitted around her waist nice and snug. I completed the look with a little costume jewelry that I thought would best highlight her look and personality and then it was time for her shoot!
DSC_1491.png
DSC_1491.png (12.26 MiB) Viewed 3028 times
I'll let you judge the results of our photoshoot on your own, and by your own standards - but if you want my opinion, I think these are the best doll photos I've ever taken! I didn't even get to experiment with more than a few positions, as I was so captivated by how great she looked just sitting there. I'll certainly have to do more to show off her other assets in the very near future.
DSC_1505.png
DSC_1505.png (13.02 MiB) Viewed 3028 times
As I've mentioned before, Bianca is an incredibly realistic and incredibly expressive doll, capable of demonstrating a wide range of emotions that appear to change in a flash when you're in her powerful presence. I was very glad to see that same expressiveness translate so well to film under studio conditions.
DSC_1501.png
DSC_1501.png (11.79 MiB) Viewed 3028 times
DSC_1523.png
DSC_1523.png (11.77 MiB) Viewed 3028 times
I just can't say it enough - Bianca has got it all.
DSC_1514.png
DSC_1514.png (13 MiB) Viewed 3028 times
My Bianca Chronicles

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

She is beautiful, the white dress looks lovely on her. She fills it out nicely. I think my 2 dolls look best in white & they are in natural skin tone. I would caution taking her into the shower, even if the skeleton wont rust if all stainless the welds are not stainless & moisture in the doll core will wreak havoc. P.S. that's a nice necklace she is wearing.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Ugh. So beautiful! One nore day!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Great job! :thumbs_up:

She's really gorgeous - love that face. :)

Would love to see some standing shots to show off those great legs.

BTW, do you know if she has shrugging shoulders?

joebee

Post by joebee »

Great job on the photography. I agree with you on that particular face can pull off a lot with different angles.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Bianca is working on a new look! She's got a new wig and a new dress, then decided to get a little naughty for the camera today. I thought I'd share the results with her fans...

These are just shot with a basic iPhone camera - a real testament to just how photogenic she is. Please enjoy!
IMG_3808.png
IMG_3808.png (9.07 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
IMG_3811.png
IMG_3811.png (12.94 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
IMG_3785.png
IMG_3785.png (9.16 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
IMG_3795.png
IMG_3795.png (8.89 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
IMG_3798.png
IMG_3798.png (10.51 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
IMG_3792.png
IMG_3792.png (9.44 MiB) Viewed 2923 times