ufdolls.com

Help

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
daisy28
Apprentice
Apprentice

Help

Post by daisy28 »

I ask you one last help, just mounted I have to wash it in the bathtub with the supplied spray soap? in the instructions there is not written.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Help

Post by Maviarab »

if you feel confident moving into the bathroom....but be careful not to damage her. If she has standing feet option I really wouldn't recommend it.

White sheet on the bed and just do carefully by hand.

daisy28
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by daisy28 »

ok

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I find it easier to lay the doll on a flat surface like the bed or table counter. Then use a spay bottle filled with water and soap to clean her body, you get better control and less risk of water in the wrong places.

I haven't used the provided PipeDream Cleaning spray yet but it's probably works the same.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Man handling an eighty plus pound squishy wet and slippery doll in a bathtub is flat out dangerous for both the doll and yourself!

The method that has been already posted is the way to go.
I like to use a large towel to put the doll on, then I’ll clean that a microfiber towel and a little mineral oil, then a little warm water on the towel.
Move slowly and gently to get all the powder, dirt and lint to a localized position to remove.
Let dry and re-powder.

FP

INFORMATIONS