ufdolls.com

Help buying masturbators

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
energyrockstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Help buying masturbators

Post by energyrockstar »

Hi,
I was thinking about buying one of the pipedream masturbators, but I'm very undecided and I dn't know if it suits me.
I now use Fleshlight, vagina and anus version.
I was seeing that pipedream proposes: fuck me silly bubble butt, fuck my big fat titties and the big fuck me silly mega.
Do you encourage me to acquire some of these or to continue using the fleshlight? I'm thinking about it but I have to decide soon beacuse the cost is around 350/550 euros.

energyrockstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Help buying masturbators

Post by energyrockstar »

Another question, are there any risks for saying goodbye using these materials? Fantaflesh-> TPR? Because I have read that being porous they accumulate many bacteria

drezo

Post by drezo »

I've had a Fuck Me Silly regular butt for 4 months. I like it because I can fuck it without using my hands, it has some heft to it and can take a pounding. It is starting to get a tear on the vagina but I think its from me trying to dry it after washing it out after use. It was sort of tight, I think it feels better now that it has loosened up. I do it doggie and missionary. It cost $249 and I think I got my moneys worth.

On here looking to upgrade.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

I have had both Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator and the interactive version. The original Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator is a good buy. The TPE is soft and the holes feels great and can easily fit any man. The weight is ~10 kg so it need to be taken into account. :thumbs_up:
The newer Fuck Me Silly Interactive is a waste of money. The TPE is as good as a Fleshlight and feels just as good but the holes are so tight they can hardly fit a pencil. I wonder how Pipedream was thinking when manufacturing this one. :thumbs_down:

What You should consider is that in the end You will want to have a doll. The Fuck Me Silly and Fleshlights are only scratching the surface. :lol:

Thanks

INFORMATIONS