ufdolls.com

My first Doll Girlfriend - Bianca

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Lonelynbroken

My first Doll Girlfriend - Bianca

Post by Lonelynbroken »

Anticipating Bianca tomorrow. Hoping I made the right decision.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My first Doll Girlfriend - Bianca

Post by stones »

Congratulations! Many people have posted that it is different than they expect at first so give her a chance, and good luck!

Lonelynbroken

Post by Lonelynbroken »

I’m ready to meet my new Girlfriend. This has been a long wait for me. For too many years, I’ve spent my life alone and it ends today! I had thought about a doll in the past, but for what I considered realism was out of my financial realm. So when I became aware of the new ultimate fantasy doll from pipedream I was definitely intrigued. My Bianca is now only a few hours away and my heart is pounding.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Can't wait to see her!!!

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

I've been in the same boat as you and after a blissful year with my Kylie I can say good job!!! Just watch out on the wallet they may not be real but they have a way to keep you buying things for them.

Lonelynbroken

Post by Lonelynbroken »

She is here!!! I have to say I’m truly amazed at her beauty. She’s way more sexy than I had really imagined! I will give these guys credit where credit is due. Bianca is stunning!!!! When she did arrive, the box had a few dings from shipping but she made it home in perfect condition. The most amazing thing was when I put on her strawberry blonde wig. As I brushed her hair away from her eyes, it was like she smiled at me and said hello. .... hopefully I can upload a pic of her soon for everyone. I’m still new here so.... until then.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Congrats. So excited for you. We understand if you’re a little too busy for pics. :wink:
JM 75cm Angel C

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Lonelynbroken wrote:She is here!!! I have to say I’m truly amazed at her beauty. She’s way more sexy than I had really imagined! I will give these guys credit where credit is due. Bianca is stunning!!!! When she did arrive, the box had a few dings from shipping but she made it home in perfect condition. The most amazing thing was when I put on her strawberry blonde wig. As I brushed her hair away from her eyes, it was like she smiled at me and said hello. .... hopefully I can upload a pic of her soon for everyone. I’m still new here so.... until then.

Congrats!

Its the same for me. That moment when you put the head and wig on...its like they go from being a doll, to being an artificial person. They somehow acquire their character and become more than just a human-shaped piece of silicone or TPE. :D
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Congrats and welcome to the Ultimate Fantasy Doll Family! Bianca is truly something special :D, we're so glad to hear that you're happy!
2019Feb13_UFDolls-LAvishSTUDIOS_1456.jpg
2019Feb13_UFDolls-LAvishSTUDIOS_1456.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2006 times

Fritzqc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fritzqc »

That doll does look quite gorgeous... Congrats!

INFORMATIONS