ufdolls.com

Latina Bianca - My First

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Gentlemen0073
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Latina Bianca - My First

Post by Gentlemen0073 »

Panther68 wrote:Nice!! :thumbs_up:

I see that you are enjoying doll ownership. So addicting photographing them. Are you doing all this or does your wife help with clothes and make up?
Panther68, Yes, my wife has been helping. Basically, my wife has been my sexy Latina "Doll" for the last 14 years. I seem to have a passion for her wearing sexy clothes.... go figure. More about that story to come.

Thanks,
Gentlemen0073
Happily Married Man

Gentlemen0073
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gentlemen0073 »

Hello All,
I have been busy with life and family, but I did find a little time to try to recreate a photoshoot that I had done with my wife. I was surprised as to how difficult it was to get it just right. Everything from the hair and makeup, the lighting, how the close fit, and the pose. So here is my first attempt at a Latina Bianca and my lovely Latina wife.
Inspiration 1.jpg
Inspiration 1.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 1148 times
More to come....
Gentlemen0073
Happily Married Man

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Damn Gentleman0073,

That is pretty darn impressive. For a new doll owner, you can pose your Latina Bianca very well. :thumbs_up: to both Bianca and your wife and of course you, for sharing.

:glou:

innature

Post by innature »

I own a Bianca as well.
Your shooting is breath taking! And then I saw your wife. There is a God after all :glou:

May I ask what is the dynamic between the three of you? Is the doll on a thing for you or is it a thing you share as a couple?

In any case, thanks for sharing!

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

How did you change the eyes? The same brand? Or from another company?

INFORMATIONS