ufdolls.com

A Method Treating Stains From Clothing

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
joebee

A Method Treating Stains From Clothing

Post by joebee »

The Ultimate Fantasy Dolls come with a sample piece of TPE for checking colorfast of fabric. This small piece can save you a lot of stress and frustration if you use it.

Prevention:
When using the TPE Test Piece, check edges of material as well as the center. Some of the inexpensive lingerie will stain on the edge material, where it is piped or hemmed and not stain in the center fabric.
I like to leave the tpe on the fabric at least overnight before trying on the doll, there are still occasionally a few surprises.
Some fabric can be color treated to prevent staining with woolite laundry detergent, vinegar, vinegar / salt mixture, or color grabbing sheets for washing machine.
I have experienced the most stain prone lingerie / clothing to be the cheap stuff I bought on ebay for less than $5 with free shipping. Higher quality clothes will be less likely stain, same goes for lingerie.
Black Stains the fastest, and leaves a blue/black color on the doll, it can stain in just a few minutes. Red stains are the hardest to remove so far for me.

Unsuccessful Methods ( for me )
If you do happen to end up with a stain, I have tried a bunch of methods that I read on here, and I resorted back to methods I had used with my small silicone Barbie sized dolls ( Phicen / TBLeague ) .
Methods tried unsuccessfully included: Vinegar, Mineral Oil ( Baby Oil ), Conditioner, Shampoo, Dawn Dish Soap, and Staring Blankly at the stain.

Successful Method ( for me)
Using Acne Cream ( Benzoyl Peroxide, Maximum Strength) . I have tried a couple of brands including a cheap generic drugstore brand, and the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser.
This stuff comes out as a pasty mixture. I had the best results with the Neutrogena, and the smell isn't bad.
Apply the cream directly to the stain, it can be covered with a piece of saran wrap ( helps with deep stains) or can be left to open air.
I usually reapply daily until the stain has dissipated, my worst stains came out in a week, and the stain was deep and cause from leaving clothing on for a couple weeks.
I have read of others accelerating the process with sunlight. I haven't tried, but saran wrap was used with this method.
After stain was gone, I washed the area with bottled purified water, and applied baby oil, and the powder the doll was supplied with.

On a note, some stains will gradually fade and disappear on their own. Just wanted to provide my experience with this so maybe help others, as it is a bad feeling to see a stain for the first time.

I have before and during photos, but I haven't taken any after photos. All stains are gone that are shown in the photos. I have had some worst than these ( half of back on my Bianca ) and all are gone.
Attachments
Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
DSC08400.JPG (93.14 KiB) Viewed 962 times
Before Cream Applid
Before Cream Applid
DSC08398.JPG (182.64 KiB) Viewed 962 times
After Cream Applied
After Cream Applied
DSC08399.JPG (173.89 KiB) Viewed 962 times
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: A Method Treating Stains From Clothing

Post by Pipedream »

Awesome cleaning tip joebee! I tell everyone that asks about your Neutrogena method and how you swear by it, I sent some to our lab a few months ago to formulate a version for us to manufacture, I think you're on to something! :idea: :glou:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Some members have had problems using Benzoyl Peroxide on certain dolls. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=110349&hilit

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

You can also use Arm and Hammer Peroxicare which I find works really well.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

I was thinking about this the other day. Would mashing the clothes in a pint of mineral oil help to suck out the dye in clothing? The worst offenders appear to be black lingerie and I have a wig with black lining although I can counter that with a wig cap. I always read that it's the contact with the oils in TPE that cause the dye to leech out. #ShowerThoughts
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

INFORMATIONS