www.dolls.co

Another cautious buyer....

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Another cautious buyer....

Post by RaistlinRed »

I've been looking at ordering from these folks, but I have some serious trepidation going on. Sent a message asking about some details and have been waiting 2 days for a response. Has anyone on here successfully ordered a doll from them? If so, was she up to expectations? What kind of service should I expect? And lastly....should I just wait until they get CC or PayPal lined up before ordering? Thanks in advance for any information yall can give me.

Cheers!

Wmdollfan

Re: Another cautious buyer....

Post by Wmdollfan »

Hehe one doll manufacturer has taken about two weeks to get back to me... So far... starting to think using a reseller as a go-between might save myself some annoyance...

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

RaistlinRed wrote:I've been looking at ordering from these folks, but I have some serious trepidation going on. Sent a message asking about some details and have been waiting 2 days for a response. Has anyone on here successfully ordered a doll from them? If so, was she up to expectations? What kind of service should I expect? And lastly....should I just wait until they get CC or PayPal lined up before ordering? Thanks in advance for any information yall can give me.

Cheers!

Hi RaistlinRed!

I have checked all of our emails as well as our messages here on TDF and we have replied to each and every messages. Please check your spam folder and see if our email have landed in there. If not, feel free to message us here and we’ll be more than happy to help you! :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RaistlinRed »

Wmdollfan wrote:Hehe one doll manufacturer has taken about two weeks to get back to me... So far... starting to think using a reseller as a go-between might save myself some annoyance...
I've had a similar experience dealing with a manufacturer directly, so some delay is expected. Gotta say, it was nice to come home from work today and see that they already responded here, at least. I'll try to keep everyone posted on my experiences, but I'd still like to know if anyone has actually successfully purchased from these folks. Feeling pretty weird about the wire transfer thing and reassurance from the members here would go a long way. :wink:
Cheers!

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RaistlinRed »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: Hi RaistlinRed!

I have checked all of our emails as well as our messages here on TDF and we have replied to each and every messages. Please check your spam folder and see if our email have landed in there. If not, feel free to message us here and we’ll be more than happy to help you! :)
I haven't posted on here previously, so I'm unable to use the PM feature on this platform. I had some general questions about customization on request and the cost associated with that. I was also quite curious how close you are to a solution for the payment processing solution. I have NO issue with your pricing AT ALL, to be clear. I'm just rather anxious about the lack of purchaser protection in the event something should go awry in shipment.

Also, I'm guessing my message somehow got lost in the ethers of the internet, but I applaud the promptness of your response to my thread.

Thank you!

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

RaistlinRed wrote:
SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: Hi RaistlinRed!

I haven't posted on here previously, so I'm unable to use the PM feature on this platform. I had some general questions about customization on request and the cost associated with that. I was also quite curious how close you are to a solution for the payment processing solution. I have NO issue with your pricing AT ALL, to be clear. I'm just rather anxious about the lack of purchaser protection in the event something should go awry in shipment.

Also, I'm guessing my message somehow got lost in the ethers of the internet, but I applaud the promptness of your response to my thread.

Thank you!

Hi there! :)
Please email us directly via support@sexxdolls.com and we will help you out as much as we can! We can send you a file listing all of the customizations available, as well as your own custom order once satisfied! :D
And as far as the payment solution, unfortunately it might be in 1-3 months. And for PayPal, sadly that will never be an option anymore since PayPal had permanently banned all of our PayPal accounts and will never let us make a new account! :( we still don’t understand how other vendors are using PayPal without getting caught. PayPal does not accept high risk transactions which is exactly what us vendors are selling.
Also, IF something wrong happens during shipment, we will send a replacement or even a full refund back to your bank account if you would like. But please trust me! We have never ever encountered an issue with shipment to this day and I am 100% sure yours will be delivered successfully especially if you are located within the US. :)
DOLLS & CO.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Does anyone have an email address that anyone at Paypal admin actually looks at? I would like to take your case up for you with them.

Best wishes

Harem

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

haremlover wrote:Does anyone have an email address that anyone at Paypal admin actually looks at? I would like to take your case up for you with them.

Best wishes

Harem

Hi Harem! :)

Thank you for trying to help out! :)
I believe the best way to contact paypal is via aup@paypal.com
They actually read your emails and reply back with a real message, instead of a robot-like email.
DOLLS & CO.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: I believe the best way to contact paypal is via aup@paypal.com
They actually read your emails and reply back with a real message, instead of a robot-like email.
Thanks for that. I have copied you in on the email just sent on behalf of another business and will keep you informed of the result. If successful we can try the same approach for you. The email address Paypal had given was euaup@paypal.co.uk and from which no response was received whatsoever.

It is essential to build up a corpus of photography of dolls demonstrating dolls to be perfectly ordinary toys for adults using dolls as children, for fantasy, role play and company. Just because a carrot can be used by a female for a purpose capable of being considered obscene does not mean that carrots cannot be traded or paid for in the local market, the high street or the supermarket.

Best wishes

Harem
Dear Sirs

I wrote the following on behalf of (business) to your address euaup@paypal.co.uk advised to (the business manager) in the email sent to (the business) without response from 7th May. Please would you be good enough to give this your most urgent attention.

Your callous disregard of the operation of people's legitimate businesses is a disgrace and the interpretation of nature of the business of (business) as obscene the result of someone's prejudiced and twisted mind within your employment, and your obstruction to legitimate trade within the European area - your offices registered within Luxembourg in the EU, illegal. You are bound therefore by the European Court of Justice and their long standing determination specifically with respect to the nature of goods sold by (the business).

Unless you desist in discriminating arbitrarily against legitimate businesses such as this in this case, you will put yourselves out of business with the increasing adoption of Etherium or Litecoin as the de facto means of international payment for the purchase of legitimate goods unobstructed by prejudiced employees or companies imposing an agenda of discrimination based upon ill-informed opinions rather than those arising from decisions in the courts of Law.

Yours faithfully,

Dear Sirs

I write formally at the request of (business) who runs a business making and marketing posable mannequins with uses both as sex dolls as well as photographic models.

On https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 24&t=87457 and the following page is work that I did with a photography student at Farnham College of Art. The products that the business sells are not obscene.

Attached are photographs that I did with two photography students at University of the Arts London.

The business that you are discriminating against is not selling obscene items.

For over three decades European Law has operated with regard to sexdolls and I attach the ruling of the European Court of Justice which relates to trade in European states and whether it can be limited on grounds of public morality. As a company operating from Luxembourg in Europe and no doubt taking full advantage of tax avoidance there rather than operating from USA or Lichtenstein, you are fully and wholly bound by the ruling of the European Court. It is very clear on the matter:
A Member State may not rely on grounds of public morality within the meaning of Article 36 of the EEC Treaty in order to prohibit the importation of certain goods on the ground that they are indecent or obscene when its legislation contains no prohibition on the manufacture and marketing of the same goods on its territory.

Such dolls whether made as posable mannequins for photography or as sex dolls or as adult toys such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w6rcN-UbOg and featured on public TV Channel 4 in the UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tANvUqnY8wE are made in France and Germany and without any prohibition on their manufacture or distribution.

Your company is not above the law or standards of morality set by law.

In relation to standards of public morality, and your own exploitation of Luxembourg as your base by which you save tax, please would you review the material, photographs and video both shown on public TV and satisfying standards of morality by Youtube as a comparable company and inform me of any reason why my use of such dolls, my purchase of such dolls is a contravention of any standards of morality and why the company should be limited in any way in the selling of such goods for any reason.

Should you not have good reason in identifying any of my photographs or public video and TV material as contrary to public morality I am copying this email to the owner of The Doll Forum and to its Manager. The forum has millions of visitors per year and member outrage is capable of mounting a total boycott of Paypal and launching it beyond on social medial.

Will you kindly therefore comply with the European Judgment to which you are bound and release the limitations you have unlawfully imposed upon (the business)'s account.

Yours faithfully,
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RaistlinRed »

Wow, nicely written Harem!

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RaistlinRed »

So, quick update...
The folks at SEXXDOLLS.com have been very helpful and responsive thus far. I'm stalled on going ahead with my order for personal/financial reasons (read: I intended to make my purchase via PayPal or a credit card initially), but I feel pretty confident in these folks. Will update as things move along.

Again, still open to any information anyone here on TDF may have regarding an order they've placed with this vendor and the experience associated with it.

I'd also like to take a second to add my sincerest thanks to Harem for trying to help out. Extremely cool, mate.

Cheers!

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

To the vendor: Could Paypal not want to do business with you because you have a few dolls on your site that very strongly do not look of age? I don't see those on most other TDF approved vendors.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

toddjy wrote:To the vendor: Could Paypal not want to do business with you because you have a few dolls on your site that very strongly do not look of age? I don't see those on most other TDF approved vendors.

We’ve reached out to PayPal hundreds of times as to why we can not use their service to accept payments and they would always tell us that they simply can not accept any transactions that are adult material. It is on their prohibited list. We really don’t understand how other sellers are using PayPal without any problem.
DOLLS & CO.

st71

Post by st71 »

I would say Paypal is selectively hosing you because someone said something.
I dealt with them for years on ebay.

They have absolutely no problem when it comes to transactions of adult material - magazines, toys, novelties video, etc. They process vinyl, cloth, silicone, and tpe (both brand name and knock-off cheapy)dolls on ebay with payment via paypal on a daily basis.

However, I had a jealous seller claim to paypal something I successfully auctioned was fake. Paypal froze the winner's cash and froze my account. Then, the jealous seller contacted and sold my winner his fake item for less. The winner then had his purchase appraised and was told it was a fake. He had the nerve to contact me and ask to buy mine for the auction amount. I said no.

If I were you, I would consider selecting another popular payment company and just forget about using paypal for future transactions at this point.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

st71 wrote:I would say Paypal is selectively hosing you because someone said something.
I dealt with them for years on ebay.

They have absolutely no problem when it comes to transactions of adult material - magazines, toys, novelties video, etc. They process vinyl, cloth, silicone, and tpe (both brand name and knock-off cheapy)dolls on ebay with payment via paypal on a daily basis.

However, I had a jealous seller claim to paypal something I successfully auctioned was fake. Paypal froze the winner's cash and froze my account. Then, the jealous seller contacted and sold my winner his fake item for less. The winner then had his purchase appraised and was told it was a fake. He had the nerve to contact me and ask to buy mine for the auction amount. I said no.

If I were you, I would consider selecting another popular payment company and just forget about using paypal for future transactions at this point.
Yes, we are completely done with PayPal! :( :x :thumbs_down:
DOLLS & CO.

INFORMATIONS