www.dolls.co

Sexxdolls site

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
John9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sexxdolls site

Post by John9 »

I don't know where to post this, but I want to know if "www.sexxdolls.com" is a reputable site. I have been looking at dolls, but not found one the right price range with "same as picture" setting. But I wonder about sexxdolls, because the only settings appear to be "fixed or removable vagina", "yes or no pubic hair" and "standing or non-standing feet". While the doll I saw would be acceptable with those settings, neither pubic hair nor standing feet seems to cost extra, which seems odd...given that most (if not all) of the other suppliers charge extra for standing feet.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Sexxdolls section

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sexxdolls site

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

This should be under sexxdolls.com vendors sub-forum since they don't sell 6Ye dolls.

They have a nice website and approved by TDF but not heard any reviews about them.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

John9 wrote:I don't know where to post this, but I want to know if "www.sexxdolls.com" is a reputable site. I have been looking at dolls, but not found one the right price range with "same as picture" setting. But I wonder about sexxdolls, because the only settings appear to be "fixed or removable vagina", "yes or no pubic hair" and "standing or non-standing feet". While the doll I saw would be acceptable with those settings, neither pubic hair nor standing feet seems to cost extra, which seems odd...given that most (if not all) of the other suppliers charge extra for standing feet.

Hi John9! :)

We are a newly listed approved vendor here on TDF so we currently do not have any reviews yet!
And yes, we do have some dolls that does not require any extra cost on some options. Not all manufacturers charges the same price for options, and some offers it for free! :)
Please PM us through here or email us directly via support@sexxdolls.com and we will do our best to help you out, and we can also send you a file showing a list of custom options available for the specific doll you are interested in. :wink:
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RaistlinRed »

John9 wrote:I don't know where to post this, but I want to know if "www.sexxdolls.com" is a reputable site. I have been looking at dolls, but not found one the right price range with "same as picture" setting. But I wonder about sexxdolls, because the only settings appear to be "fixed or removable vagina", "yes or no pubic hair" and "standing or non-standing feet". While the doll I saw would be acceptable with those settings, neither pubic hair nor standing feet seems to cost extra, which seems odd...given that most (if not all) of the other suppliers charge extra for standing feet.
Definitely worth getting ahold of them. They do offer much the same customization options that you find with nearly all vendors, just have to make sure you include your preferences in the order notes for them. Send them an email and they'll get you a list of the available options for whatever particular brand of doll you're looking at. :thumbs_up:

John9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John9 »

And is silicone significantly better than TPE ? I think "Real Doll" is far too expensive, but have seen some silicone dolls for $2200 USD (170 cm) vs $2000 USD for 168 cm TPE...although oddly the 167cm silicone is $2900 USD.

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re:

Post by RaistlinRed »

John9 wrote:And is silicone significantly better than TPE ? I think "Real Doll" is far too expensive, but have seen some silicone dolls for $2200 USD (170 cm) vs $2000 USD for 168 cm TPE...although oddly the 167cm silicone is $2900 USD.
I can't really speak from personal experience here other than to say that the TPE definitely feels very soft and lifelike and seems to hold heat pretty well. Everything I've read says that the silicone is more durable and easier to clean, but tends to restrict doll movement/posing to a degree and is a bit firmer feeling than TPE. Again, I'd happily defer to a member with more "hands-on" experience, but I've been quite pleased with TPE so far.

John9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Re:

Post by John9 »

RaistlinRed wrote:
John9 wrote:And is silicone significantly better than TPE ? I think "Real Doll" is far too expensive, but have seen some silicone dolls for $2200 USD (170 cm) vs $2000 USD for 168 cm TPE...although oddly the 167cm silicone is $2900 USD.
I can't really speak from personal experience here other than to say that the TPE definitely feels very soft and lifelike and seems to hold heat pretty well. Everything I've read says that the silicone is more durable and easier to clean, but tends to restrict doll movement/posing to a degree and is a bit firmer feeling than TPE. Again, I'd happily defer to a member with more "hands-on" experience, but I've been quite pleased with TPE so far.

Having received no further responses, I think I will go with TPE. From what I gather from research, not all silicone is the same, so a cheap silicone is probably just that.

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Re:

Post by RaistlinRed »

John9 wrote:
RaistlinRed wrote:

Having received no further responses, I think I will go with TPE. From what I gather from research, not all silicone is the same, so a cheap silicone is probably just that.
Again, can not speak with authority. But that was the impression I got in my travels as well. For what worit's worth, I've ordered a doll from Sexxdolls.com and have been happily surprised with how well they handle their business. Order is on it's way overseas now (looks like they have them drop shipped from the manufacturer) and there have been zero issues so far. Should receive her in 2 days and will have more to say then, but check out my review in progress on these guys if you're still considering them for an order.

INFORMATIONS