www.dolls.co

Maintenance and storage of sex/love dolls

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Maintenance and storage of sex/love dolls

Post by PDutus »

Hi,

I am a new member and thought I'd share my initial impressions about looking after these beautiful creations. I bought a 166cm JY Doll from Sexxdolls co. earlier this year, so I have not been an owner for long.

The doll is very realistic (friends who have seen her have been amazed by this), but what immediately strikes you once you have unwrapped the packaging and tried to move her, is how heavy she is - 38Kg of dead weight. Vendors websites often warn you about this, but I don't think you are quite prepared for the weight. This obviously has implications for how you move her and, particularly, when it comes to washing her. I have found the best way to move her is to put her in a sitting position and lift her with one arm around her back under her armpits and the other under her bum or thighs.

My bathroom doesn't have a walk-in shower, only a shower attachment, so you would have to lift her over the side of the bath to get her in, putting your back at risk. What I did was buy a bath board (the sort designed for people who have difficulty getting in and out of a bath to sit on) and perched her on that. This works very well and minimises the risk to your back.

As regards storage, mine will probably spend most of her time in bed, as apparently leaving them lying on their backs in a soft bed is better than some alternatives. I know there are suspension kits available, but it seems to me that you would need a pretty tall wardrobe for any doll above, say, 157 cm, never mind a bar strong enough to take the weight. Found a good way of storing a head - place it on one of those neck pillows you get for plane journeys!

I would upload photos if I could see how!

The maintenance aspect of these dolls is probably the least welcome aspect, but hey! most women require maintenance!

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Maintenance and storage of sex/love dolls

Post by jb1128 »

I have not received my first doll yet,(hopefully Friday) and try the shower thing,but as far as getting her around the house instead of carrying her try rolling her around in an office chair,I got the idea when the gout in my feet started acting up and it was difficult to walk so I rolled myself around the house in an office chair...

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

No need to put any doll in a shower or bathtub even if you are only using a damp towel & soap. You can do this like a nurse or orderly would do in a hospital bed. Getting water inside the doll is very bad. Do not use shower wands etc or submerge you doll in any water.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

When you reach 5 posts you then can upload a image.

leonardotran
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by leonardotran »

Just received my 138cm doll yesterday, it only 28kg but kind of heavy to me. I found it really hard to bring her to the bathroom and wash her as she heavy and hard to hide from my roomates. There was no closet hanger come along with my doll so everything seems harder for me
Therefore, I decided to bath her in my bed with 1:5 Dawn and Water then oil n powder her. It took 3 more hours to do all these “easy” job.... Well, first day first doll, hope I figure out some way to make it more easier.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

"No need to put any doll in a shower or bathtub even if you are only using a damp towel & soap. You can do this like a nurse or orderly would do in a hospital bed. Getting water inside the doll is very bad. Do not use shower wands etc or submerge you doll in any water."

My understanding is that it is okay to shower them as long as you take the head off, cover the connector and keep the water away from that. Also, with the standing option (screws in feet), don't get the screw areas wet.

You are going to get water inside the cavities if you need to clean them.

Agree that you shouldn't submerge the dolls completely.

Thanks for the info re uploading photos :)

"Just received my 138cm doll yesterday, it only 28kg but kind of heavy to me" - mine is 10Kg heavier! With practice you will find the best way to carry her. As regards hiding her from your room mates, I wish you luck. My mother stays with me these days and is due back on Saturday from spending the winter in the Caribbean - this will be interesting. I am in a long distance relationship (one of the reasons I bought my doll), so that part is easy :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

leonardotran
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by leonardotran »

Hello PDtus, could you please give more details about cleaning doll without carrying her to the bathroom? Sometimes I dont want to use condom and it’s even harder to clean hear ...:(

I live with my family so I don’t want them to see me carrying her around lol. My parents were freak out when they see some hair from my doll’s wig lol. Asian parents u know

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

PDutus wrote:"No need to put any doll in a shower or bathtub even if you are only using a damp towel & soap. You can do this like a nurse or orderly would do in a hospital bed. Getting water inside the doll is very bad. Do not use shower wands etc or submerge you doll in any water."

My understanding is that it is okay to shower them as long as you take the head off, cover the connector and keep the water away from that. Also, with the standing option (screws in feet), don't get the screw areas wet.

You are going to get water inside the cavities if you need to clean them.

Agree that you shouldn't submerge the dolls completely.

Thanks for the info re uploading photos :)

"Just received my 138cm doll yesterday, it only 28kg but kind of heavy to me" - mine is 10Kg heavier! With practice you will find the best way to carry her. As regards hiding her from your room mates, I wish you luck. My mother stays with me these days and is due back on Saturday from spending the winter in the Caribbean - this will be interesting. I am in a long distance relationship (one of the reasons I bought my doll), so that part is easy :)
If you use a insert cleaning the orifice it goes into is not needed, use female condoms & or male condoms for fixed vagina. If you bareback a fixed or insert yes it will have to properly cleaned or the insert. The insert is not much of a problem the fixed though there are risks even if you fully clean & dry the vagina. when you are rinsing the fixed water can get by the TPE ball putting water where you are not going to get it out. Rust at minimum will ensue as well as a high risk for mold. Some dolls even legit ones have had TPE ball problems. Better to use male & female condoms.

leonardotran
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by leonardotran »

@boobman mine is fixed so ye it’s harder to clean if I don’t use condom. Gotta choose between take rist carrying her around or use condom... tough decision LOL

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

"Hello PDtus, could you please give more details about cleaning doll without carrying her to the bathroom? Sometimes I dont want to use condom and it’s even harder to clean hear ...

I live with my family so I don’t want them to see me carrying her around lol. My parents were freak out when they see some hair from my doll’s wig lol. Asian parents u know"

Hi leonardotran. Drying the cavities is the main problem. You can buy an enema douche to irrigate them and then use a suitable bottle brush to try to dry it. I am trying to find a way of drying the cavities thoroughly to avoid the problems that Boobman rightly highlights. If I come up with something, I'll post it.

As he also says, you can give the doll a bed bath like they do in hospitals with a damp towel and soap - just make sure that you get all the soap off.
My girls:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Here are the photos I wanted to post earlier.
Attachments
Detached head on airplane pillow
Detached head on airplane pillow
20190305_110621 - Cropped.jpg (824.6 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Head connector protected
Head connector protected
20190305_112744 - Protecting Head Connector (75%).jpg (558.21 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Sitting on bath board
Sitting on bath board
20190305_112012 - Sitting on Bath Board (cropped, 75%).jpg (411.33 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
My girls:

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

THe head part I usually put ziplock bag with rubber band and use my shower wand(on loose water/spray, not the hard fast type) prety easily with rag and some soft soap. Dry her with towel and powder her up in shower and shes good to go. I usually stand on rubber mat, so her feet can grip it easily, any rubber mat outside house mat or shower mat for it to grip.

I love that idea to sit down for dolls without standing feet in tub.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

These are two brushes I use on mine for the cavities - easily obtainable from Amazon and hardware stores
Attachments
Cleaning brushes
Cleaning brushes
20190306_151545 (50%).jpg (756.34 KiB) Viewed 3687 times
My girls:

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Aquarium air pumps are a popular choice for drying the openings.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Starquake,

Thanks for the info - I ordered one today from Amazon :)
My girls:

INFORMATIONS