silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

6YE TPE 150cm A-CUP Doll purchase.

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

6YE TPE 150cm A-CUP Doll purchase.

Post by smallcat »

Just a quick review.
https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/tpe-love ... enail-nude

Went with that one with 2 different heads, I may buy the original head later, since other was free deal. eDIT: Head are snap in type, few turns and falls into place, so with this type of doll you can't really share doll heads with others that have the normal SCREW bolt type head. The body is nice anyway, its actually normal proportional looking compared to my silicone z doll, which her booty and tits stick out quite a bit; not sure how this is a thing with the chinese making dolls really very sizing way off, like small head with huge body and tits, you guys probably understand what I mean, do like normal looking dolls if possible. Also the mould seams are really well done on this doll, they are not that visible, compared to my zonedoll is very visible mould seams, not sure if this applies to all brands or what, have no idea.

Originally wanted to go with JY doll, cause of better face selections and weight to ratio height and price but I notice 6YE is ranked higher to WMdolls, but lacking faces in their photos or not proper makeup/wig placement in photos( to each their own, just didnt appear good to me I guess), I can adjust later when I have time, all photos are stock dolls as pictured. What I love about this doll is "height" to boob and weight ratio which appears more realistic compared to my silicone doll with a chest of 36" Both same sizes in height but silicone is at 78 or pound vs 55, big difference and easier to clean. And clothes fit easier due to smaller chest. The feet are actually decent, look good, isnt adjustable like my silicone(in all directions). The skin texture is rather different compared to all my dolls, reminds me of my 4ft knock off asian doll skin texture which I paid quite abit(cant find original), have her sitting on my shelf. Her hand fingers are rather different, long wires which extends from way back in wrist, rather prefer the metal arm inside of the hand so it doesnt tear the wrist like how my silicone doll placement wrist good design; hopefully doesnt tear in the later on. As for anything else, easy to move around, isnt too stiff to bend legs. I forget when cleaning her face, the makeup removes very easily, while silicone is rather more perm. The skin coloring came out as pictured what I wanted, which is nice; should've of went with tan maybe for better details in makeup and look, Caucasian Flesh/white can be harder to work with makeup sometimes if not done properly.

Hope to buy a JY doll(really nice doll selection) from Silicone Sexy Doll next year, I see a lot of knock offs of that brand on amazon which tempts me, but rather get the original, maybe they'll have them on sale hopefully by then. Already spent way too much $$$ dolls, feels like im addicted at collecting them.

As for packing, lot of bubble packing on top of doll. See no damage of any sort at the moment, just a quick over review of her, didnt notice anything yet, looks good so far.

Lifelike skin of Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE Premium)
Metal articulated skeleton – Last generation
Height 4ft11 / 150cm
Bust 27" / 68cm A-CUP
Waist 20.5" / 52cm
Hips 29" / 74cm
Weight 55lbs. / 25kg
Hyper realistic sexual orifices
Vaginal, Anal and Oral Sex
Vaginal depth: 6,7" / 17cm
Anal depth: 5.9" / 15cm
Oral depth: 5" / 13cm
Sexy lingerie included
Waterproof (easy to wash)
6YE DOLL Premium -

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 6YE TPE 150cm A-CUP Doll purchase.

Post by Gundam »

Wow! What a great looking doll. Love the low weight and at a great low list price. While I would argue her cup size is more B than A, still not a whole lot of dolls that have normal sized boobs out there.

Best wishes. Hope you and the doll last a long time have lots of happiness together!

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Gundam wrote:Wow! What a great looking doll. Love the low weight and at a great low list price. While I would argue her cup size is more B than A, still not a whole lot of dolls that have normal sized boobs out there.

Best wishes. Hope you and the doll last a long time have lots of happiness together!
Thanks, Ya I do agree, kinda hard to find a normal sized boobs, they are out there, just hard to find a straight balance of a doll that stands up straight like a normal human; im not bashing anyones tastes, they are free to buy whatever they want.

The head I thought I wouldnt like on this doll especially the Caucasian head, I just had to pop out the eyeballs a little bit since they were stuck or pasted like to the socket with eye lid under, guess manufacture process; now I got a normal look to her, my simple wigs work good with her.

Thought I share a few pics, for 6ye brand, good dolls.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Since I can't edit post, just wanted to mention, this doll can actually stand on its own without any support which I thought was awesome, I'm guessing cause its soo lightweight but I don't trust any doll just to stand there without any support. Just need to find her proper foot balance to standing upright balance.

Semobud
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Semobud »

Hot dolls at great prices!

INFORMATIONS