silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

WM Dolls 140 (A-Cup) Miriam

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WM Dolls 140 (A-Cup) Miriam

Post by Haligon »

So... This is the last weekend without Miriam for me. I've got her clothes here, I've got the cornstarch, I've got a large microfibre towel to dry her after washing her... I've got my ideas for some photos I want to take and I'm sure looking forward to getting her out of the box and take a first look at her "in the flesh". (Guess that should be: "In the TPE.")
It's a pity that there's nothing more for me to do but wait.
I'm now positive that everything's in order. FedEx shows the package to arrive on Monday afternoon, and it shows that the package has about the right weight. I've taken the afternoon off from work on Monday – so everything should work out fine. I'll post some pictures of the unboxing here soon after, since this is about the trusted vendor. The first "real" pics of Miriam will of course get their own thread in the WM dolls forum.

Anna Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Anna Marie »

Haligon wrote: I'm sure looking forward to getting her out of the box...
Not as much as she's looking forward to it. lol
It's a terrible way to travel, I can tell you. ;)

Congratulations to you both! Here's wishing nothing but the best for you both :) :)

XOXOXO
Anna Marie
XOXOXO Anna Marie

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: I suppose you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says:

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Thank you. :)

Vikki

Post by Vikki »

Pity for your experience and hope you have a great Monday!? :(
I want to see Pics of her as well!
Miriam is probably more anxious to get"out of the box". :cry:

Give her a hug & kiss when you see her, she'll like that. :D

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

I certainly will. :)

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

She has arrived!!! :) :) :) You can't imagine how happy I am. (Well, you probably can.) While the box had a wood panel on top of the box, where inside the box her neck would be, this did not prevent her neck to want to go through the box and the wood on her way to my place, obviously... Inside the box, things weren't all where they were initially placed, I guess, but nothing happened to her, she's fine from every angle.
I've washed, dried and powdered her, but when I was finished screwing her head on and putting her wig on, we soon landed in bed. She seems to like me very much, and I'm glad that this goes both ways. I like her very much as well. For now, only a couple unaltered photos from the unpacking and two pics to show you how she looks. I like the way she looks at me.
I'll have to spend quite a lot of time with her to find out how she likes to be moved (and how not), and I guess it'll take some time before I am comfortable enough with posing her, before a first photo set can be published here. But I'm here, she's here – and we're happy. Thank you, Silicone Sexy Doll, it worked out just the way I wanted. :)
Attachments
Her hair's a bit messy, but then we did have some fun, so that's to be expected...
Her hair's a bit messy, but then we did have some fun, so that's to be expected...
IMG_0510.jpg (129.15 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Afterwards. She likes the room and the bed, and also the negligée I had bought for her in anticipation.
Afterwards. She likes the room and the bed, and also the negligée I had bought for her in anticipation.
IMG_0509.jpg (117.47 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
I guess it was because the flight was a bit rumbly.
I guess it was because the flight was a bit rumbly.
IMG_0499.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Ooops... She obviously wanted out early, somewhere on a plane. Headless, I say, headless, Miriam... ;)
Ooops... She obviously wanted out early, somewhere on a plane. Headless, I say, headless, Miriam... ;)
IMG_0496.jpg (116.51 KiB) Viewed 1836 times

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

She's beautiful!
Congratulations!!

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Thank you. :)

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Congratulations! She looks awesome :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi Haligon,

Miriam looks absolutely gorgeous; you are a lucky guy! I hope you'll post more pictures of her when you get the chance.

Thanks for describing your buying experience with Silicone Sexy Doll. I found it useful, as I've just placed an order for an ASDoll from them (a new friend for Claire Marie) and your positive experience has made me less nervous.

Regards,

Dave.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thx for the purchase on our website for your Wmdolls.

We' re glad that you are satisfied with your doll.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Yes, everything worked out fine, and I'm very happy with Miriam. I'm still finding out what movements are possible, in which positions she feels heavier and lighter... I'm having trouble getting her to stand on her own, and the fact that I haven't found out (so far) how to arch her back a little, makes it almost impossible for me to get good positions for good photography. I'm learning. I've used one nice shot as my avatar, but the whole picture isn't ideal. I'll sure post more when I'm ready to take better pictures. :)

INFORMATIONS