silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

6YE Says They ARE NOT an authoried Reseller

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

6YE Says They ARE NOT an authoried Reseller

Post by Solutionary »

Hi. I've been looking at getting a 6YE doll and like many found the great prices at Silicone Sexy Doll web site but wasn't sure if it was for real or not. A bit confusing since their prices seem competitive on other brands and their prices on 6YE aren't as low as obvious scamming sites offer. So I did a chat with someone on the Silicone Sexy Doll site and they claim they use another agent who is an authorized reseller but wouldn't tell me who. The thing is, they advertise right on top of their site that they are an authorized reseller, which this person I chatted with admitted they are not.

So I contacted the vendor I have purchased "all my dolls from", SexyRealSexDolls.com to see if they'd match the price. They contacted 6YE about Silicone Sexy Doll and got this response back.
6YE Email Reply.png
6YE Email Reply.png (153.57 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
So needless to say, SexyRealSexDolls.com couldn't match the deal offered by SiliconeSexyDoll.com offeres since it was not a legitimate vendor according to 6YE. So I don't know if you'd get a genuine 6YE doll from SiliconeSexyDoll.com or not. I wasn't willing to gamble. They may have some deal with an authorized vendor. I don't know. I chose to continue buying from a vendor I know is reliable. While SexyRealSexDolls.com couldn't give me as good a deal as SiliconeSexyDoll.com offered, they did give me a pretty good deal of their own. They really value loyal customers.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 6YE Says They ARE NOT an authoried Reseller

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hello,

In view of the elements you have posted, I understand your questions concerning the 6YE brand’s position towards us.

Here, I have posted a certificate of authenticity signed and stamped by the managing director of 6YE Doll, proving that we are authorized to sell 6YE models.

The difficulties that we have experienced with agent Eddie from 6YE Global, on order tracking, have obliged us to use another agent.

We regret this situation as we had built a solid working relationship with the team at 6YE Doll Global, in particular during our visit to the Hanover trade show in Germany in 2018.

The 6YE dolls sold on our site are therefore exactly the same as those presented on the 6YEDollGlobal site (same brand, same level of quality, fine details, and materials).

However, we are not authorized to sell the brand Amor Doll which belongs to the 6YE Doll Global network represented by Eddie. And, therefore, we do not sell these models.

We have written to Eddie several times (by email and even in private messages on this forum) and have never received a reply. We hope that we will be able to engage a dialogue in the near future.

I hope that this information will enable you to understand why we are not on the list of authorized dealers on the 6YE Doll Global site.

I remain at your disposal for any further questions.

Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS