silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Just ordered my first doll from Silicone Sexy Doll

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
PizzaIsLife

Just ordered my first doll from Silicone Sexy Doll

Post by PizzaIsLife »

Hello,

Long time lurker first time poster.

So after many months of researching I finally pull the trigger and order a WMDOLLS M-CUP bust 87cm torso from Silicone Sexy Doll. Opted for a torso since it would be easier for storage and moving. I'll be posting in this thread my experience with this vendor and a review of the doll once receive. Now comes the hard part... the waiting period.

PizzaIsLife

Re: Just ordered my first doll from Silicone Sexy Doll

Post by PizzaIsLife »

-UPDATE-

My WMDOLLS M-CUP bust with articulated arms - 87cm arrived this past Friday. They actually shipped the doll on 04/02 and it arrived on 04/05 via FedEx, I've bought items on Ebay that have taken longer in arriving, so I was pleasantly surprised by the super fast shipping. Luckily I had a hand truck on hand since the box was pretty heavy and had to go up a fly of stairs.

Once I open the box I almost had a heart attack since the neck of the doll was bend, probably from being drop upside down during shipping. I didn't even took pictures of the unboxing because I just wanted to see if it was fixable, which it was, I just used the hanger hook adapter that was included with the doll and straightened out. WM should put more padding on the head and shoulder area to prevent this types of damage from happening during shipping.

After getting her out of the box I was surprised by how life like the skin felt, since this is my first doll I didn't know what to expect in terms of quality. Then came the hard work of getting her clean and powdering her, thankfully I bought a torso so it was half the weight of a regular doll, but still, it was a workout! After cleaning her I was a bit bumpout by the fact that her nipple and vagina pigmentation was gone, so I used some NYX soft matte lip cream to give her nipples some soft pink pigmentation. Also while cleaning the head I accidentally remove one eye lash so I had to buy some eye lash glue to fix that problem as well. Once she was clean, dry, powder and dress I was amazed on how attractive this doll looks.

Then came playtime and I was once again surprised by how good it feels having sex with this doll, it was a bit awkward at first while I was getting use to her weight, but after finding the correct positions it was all gravy from there. I would recommend you trimmed your nails, because I made a small hole on one of her hand with one of my nails.

I'm very happy with my purchase! Thanks Silicone Sexy Doll. Since I'm new here I cant post pictures yet, so here is an Imgur album I made of the doll http://imgur.com/a/DsvIM5y

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum PizzaIsLife... as well as congrats on your 87cm Torso she looks fantastic... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Congratulations for your purchase.

Thank-you for this review and these photos.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS