silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Silicone Z-onedoll purchase review.

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

nu

clo

Lifelike skin of silicone
Fully articulated poseable metal skeleton
Height 5ft (151cm)
Bust 36.5”(93cm)
Waist 20” (50cm)
Hips 33.5” (85cm)
Weight 77lbs (35kg)
Oral, Vaginal, Anal Sex
Vaginal depth: 7” (18cm)
Anal depth: 6.7” (17cm)
Oral depth: 5” (13cm)
Sexy lingerie included
Waterproof (easy to wash)
Brand : Z-ONEDOLL - Face : A46
$1,890.00 +free head.

https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/silicone ... _shoulders

Just simple store vendor review. Arrived as expected, 17 days total from paypal to home. ALl options were picked by me, coloring came out correctly which is most important. Did not notice any minor damages of any sort, good or perfect condition I think, may have to look harder. Only minor complaint on the free head a20, the nut bolt came off, wasnt glued in properly to screw on head, I just need to find glue for that only. Quality control is done by their store which makes it easier to buy the doll.

Her face structure is hard to play with Wigs, need proper wig to make her look nicer. And redo make up.
This is my 2nd Z-ONEDOLL this month. The 1st was coloring mismatch/minor damages. Z-ONEDOLL quality control seems to be a hit or miss, they get it right and get it wrong sometimes. Hopefully silicone-sexy-doll.com sees these errors and corrects them, if they are doing the quality check. No issues with the order. They are reasonably priced with other competitors and offer good bonus's; extremely easy website to navigate, simple order process. My only gripe with all vendors, they should be more specific on dolls in which, or what options the dolls are using in the pictures for example, sizes, skin/eye coloring, shoe sizes, etc to match up with doll options correctly.

INFORMATIONS