silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Z One

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Z One

Post by hot4dolls »

Just ordered a Z One 151 from this site yesterday. Figured since there isn’t much on the site about this company I would let people know how things go with the purchase. So far I have gotten the confirmation email which is all I would expect, but I did find it interesting on their site they didn’t offer the heating option and only offered the extra head, but when I used the live chat I was told there were too many problems with the heating option so they only offered the extra head.

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Z One

Post by hot4dolls »

After 5 days I just got an email saying they were processing my order. Just a generic email. Thought it was a little lacking but it is probably their normal process. Would have been nice if they would have explained how things worked and set some expectations.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Nice choice with the 151cm model :thumbs_up: gorgeous body and well worth the wait

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

Thanks! I actually was going to buy a 150, but after seeing you the 151 the extra few hundred didn’t seem like very much money lol

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Ha yeah the 150 has less weight but i liked the body of the 151 it looks more defined i think so went with that model, and her tits feel amazing and wobble and jiggle exactly like real ones do :mrgreen:

TheScotsman

Post by TheScotsman »

My experience (still in progress).

Ordered my 1st doll (wmdoll) using this vendor, and received an immediate "Order Confirmation".

Two days later I received a notification that "Processing in Progress", and that the doll would be shipped in approx 20 days (website says 7-14 days).

After 19 days I received a notification that the "Package is in transit", and would take about 10 days.
The notification had an empty tracking link, so I replied, and one was sent right away.
So far, so good.

Next, I went on to the FedEx website and tried to hold at hub (http://www.fedex.com/us/services/hold_a ... ption.html), but that option was not shown for my package.
Then I called their 800 number, and they said that holding was not available for this package.

CRAP!!!
This could produce all sorts of problems for me.
Does anyone have a solution for me?
Many thanks.

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

Atleast they gave you an idea how long it would be, my email just says it is being processed. Might be normal, but I think their communication is a little lacking.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

TheScotsman wrote: This could produce all sorts of problems for me. Does anyone have a solution for me?
What kind of problems ? What do you want a solution for ??

FYI > If the doll is being sent directly to you from the factory and you have received the notice of shipment, you had better keep an eye on the tracking number with Fed Ex a couple times a day because the actual delivery will constantly change and she will be at your door before you know it.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

TheScotsman

Post by TheScotsman »

siliconelover wrote:
TheScotsman wrote: This could produce all sorts of problems for me. Does anyone have a solution for me?
What kind of problems ? What do you want a solution for ??
Like others in this forum who have talked about hub pickups, I have nosy neighbors.
In truth, if I would have known beforehand that I wouldn't have been able to do this, I would NOT have completed the order.
Perhaps sometime in the future, if sex dolls become more mainstream (as a antidote for the threat of #metoo, for example), then this may no longer be an issue...
(Note: I would have paid extra, if required).

Shipment update:
Recall that the original shipping time was 10 days.
As soon as I got the tracking number, it was already in Japan!
The next day, Atlanta (the wonders of air freight?)

At that point, after not being able to arrange a pickup at the shipping hub, a moderate amount of panic.
So I went into FedEx and and set a vacation hold, to stall while looking for alternatives.

The next day, it was in the closest major city.
On the fourth day, in an adjacent city, then on the way to being delivered!
(So much for the vacation hold...)

I waited outside a few hours until the truck came, then fortunately was able to drag it inside without anybody seeing.
A very stressful morning.

First impressions (one man's opinion):

160 cm, so heavy, even for an above average guy like me.
(need to start going to the gym...)
Manufacturers need to reduce weight - Al instead of SS skeleton, internal foam fillers.
Harder to move than a person of the same size because no ribs.

Not as soft as the descriptions I've been reading. (Soft as a real person?)
Feels like a large chunk of hardened silicone calk.
Corn starching improved this somewhat.

The shape is wonderful - very nice curves, and the head is gorgeous.
Could use a tummy tuck, though.

The orifices seem like they're not quite in the natural places, which would make it easier for frontal entry, but harder for rear.

The vaginal depth is much greater than the 6.7" specified (more like 9"). Fixed, so this is going to make it harder to keep clean and dry.

Didn't get the promised USB warmer, so now I'm looking for a viable alternative (curling irons probably run too hot, correct?)
Not going to attempt to recover from this vendor, because of the hub issue.

For some reason they gave me an extra wig.
But not one that I would have chosen, however.

Overall, mixed reviews for the entire experience.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

@thescotsman : I did not recieved the usb heater myself. I use astroglide as lube and I put it in the microwave for 10 to 15 sec. That work very well
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

hot4dolls wrote:Just ordered a Z One 151 from this site yesterday. Figured since there isn’t much on the site about this company I would let people know how things go with the purchase. So far I have gotten the confirmation email which is all I would expect, but I did find it interesting on their site they didn’t offer the heating option and only offered the extra head, but when I used the live chat I was told there were too many problems with the heating option so they only offered the extra head.
I have a Z-Onedoll myself although I did not go through this site. Interesting regarding the not available heating option. I hadn't heard that there have been problems. I have the heating in my doll. Didn't think it was something I would be interested in but I do appreciate the feature. Keep us posted on your progress and be sure to let us know when you receive her.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

lalket
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lalket »

hot4dolls do you already have information about shipping? Did you order 21/09? I also plan to buy a new Z-onedoll doll on this site.
Currently owned:
Sino-doll 172
XY Doll 168 Isabel
AF Doll 163 K-Cup
Irontech IT-168/C
Zelex 167
Zelex 170
Starpery 165G
Fanreal 170

Ex:
Z-onedoll 162
Sanhui 165 R Cup
Z-onedoll 170
SM170cm G-cup
JY-170
Textile Doll Big Bertha 165
Sino-doll 161
ASDoll 164
Aibei-163

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

I actually ordered on 20/9. I didn’t realize last week was a Chinese holiday and everything would be shut down, but I am 20 days into my order and all it says is processing. When I talk to them on chat they keep giving me the same generic answers.
My thoughts...if price is the most important use this site. That’s why I did. If you want ant the heating option go to another site that is TDF approved, the TDF approval on this site is what’s giving me piece of mind in the order taking so long and me not feeling like I got scammed.
I will update my post as soon as I get more information on my order.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Yea it takes a while :( processing is the longest one... Shipping is rather quick if you are in the USA, they travel through japan through below states.

The 151" is nice , I'm liking mine, the faces specially. I remember I was playing with blonde wig, little make up, adjust a little, looks exactly like my coworker, kinda creeped me out a bit, not like I hate them, just creepy on how realistic she compared to her. The boobs are a bit oversized in my opinion, the pictures on all these doll sites are like false advertising lol, a G or H size cup may appear small in pictures but in person, dam they are huge! makes it hard to buy clothes sometimes. I have white version. I really want the TAN version, don't know if it exists or not, what their idea of tan is. Hope to buy 145 version gwen very soon with freehead.

My shipping was like this
08/07/2018 Delivered
08/02/2018 Shipped
07/25/2018 Processing in progress
07/24/2018 Payment accepted
07/24/2018 Payment accepted
paypal

I was worried on my other one which was longer which but I didnt bother to ask support, since they were listed here, so I assume it be a month lol. Since I have 2 orders on them.

Heres hoping you don't get any minor manufacturing defects on her. My 2 dolls had a couple minor ones, happy they were very minor. Seems common I assume.

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

I just got the email saying mine is shipped, so my order went like this:
9/20 ordered
9/24 processed
10/11 shipped
10/16 estimated delivery date

So if you take the week out for the holiday it should have been 3 weeks to the doorstep. Not bad in my opinion.
I have seen posts about Z One’s changes over the last year with better boxing for shipping so hopefully she will arrive without any damage. I’ll keep you all posted.

INFORMATIONS