silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

WM Dolls 140 (A-Cup) Miriam

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM Dolls 140 (A-Cup) Miriam

Post by Haligon »

I'm looking forward to finally become host to the doll I've ordered, however it seems she's taking a while to get here. Meanwhile, I'm preparing her new home, bought a couple of clothing items for her and read up on this forum about taking care of her.

I've been burned by a German scamming site – --Non-verified Vendor-- – which simply doesn't really exist and that hit me a bit, so now I'm of course nervous whether this provider will actually come true with delivering Miriam (WM Dolls 140 A-Cup, Head 33) to my place. Since there's not so many successful stories about this vendor on here, I'm still a tad skeptical, but I guess that's mainly because of my past bad experience. It's been three weeks now since I've ordered, and the package hasn't shipped yet. I found it highly unreasonable to advertise "Worldwide free and discreet shipping in 15 days" and the first time I've asked their support about the time-frame, they said "It's usually 15-20 workdays"... "Workdays" usually means Mo-Fri, so that'd mean it takes at *least* three weeks, whereas "15 jours" (the company is based in France) means actually two weeks. I'd say this counts as false advertising, and I'd suggest they change that on the website.

However: I'm still hopeful. Maybe some others who bought through this vendor could cheer me up. I guess as soon as FedEx has the package, I'll cheer up. I'm missing Miriam, without ever having met her in person.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: WM Dolls 140 (A-Cup) Miriam

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Haligon wrote:I'm looking forward to finally become host to the doll I've ordered, however it seems she's taking a while to get here. Meanwhile, I'm preparing her new home, bought a couple of clothing items for her and read up on this forum about taking care of her.

I've been burned by a German scamming site – --Non-verified Vendor-- – which simply doesn't really exist and that hit me a bit, so now I'm of course nervous whether this provider will actually come true with delivering Miriam (WM Dolls 140 A-Cup, Head 33) to my place. Since there's not so many successful stories about this vendor on here, I'm still a tad skeptical, but I guess that's mainly because of my past bad experience. It's been three weeks now since I've ordered, and the package hasn't shipped yet. I found it highly unreasonable to advertise "Worldwide free and discreet shipping in 15 days" and the first time I've asked their support about the time-frame, they said "It's usually 15-20 workdays"... "Workdays" usually means Mo-Fri, so that'd mean it takes at *least* three weeks, whereas "15 jours" (the company is based in France) means actually two weeks. I'd say this counts as false advertising, and I'd suggest they change that on the website.

However: I'm still hopeful. Maybe some others who bought through this vendor could cheer me up. I guess as soon as FedEx has the package, I'll cheer up. I'm missing Miriam, without ever having met her in person.

:D Welcome new member Haligon, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Thanks. I had read the Welcome Page and now I've also introduced myself. :)

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Welcome, and don't forget to share some pics once she is home :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

I will. :)

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

Sounds like your in the same situation I am in. I did talk to them Friday through chat and they told me to contact them on Monday and they would be able to update me on the order then due to the fact China just finished a week long holiday. Hopefully we will both get more info tomorrow.

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Yes, let's hope so. :) I'm dreaming of her sometimes...

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Their Monday update sadly reminds me of the scam-site's updates. :( ... Something about it having been shipped "this weekend", but the tracking number would follow later this week. I'm holding my thumbs...

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Haligon wrote:Their Monday update sadly reminds me of the scam-site's updates. :( ... Something about it having been shipped "this weekend", but the tracking number would follow later this week. I'm holding my thumbs...
That happens, sometimes you don't even get proper tracking information until the shipment has been imported into the EU, depending on the shipping agent and delivery company... :?
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

hot4dolls wrote:Hopefully we will both get more info tomorrow.
So, what did they tell you?

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

They blamed it on the holiday and told me it should ship soon. Did they tell you anything?

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

Guess I should have read more first. Don’t think we’re getting scammed, I have dealt with Chinese holidays in the past with other items I have purchased, I think it’s just bad timing on our part.

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Today I had a text message on my phone by FedEx, talking about a delivery "due for delivery by 15/10". They mentioned rescheduling options with a link (no fake link), but I haven't got a tracking number yet, so that's not feasible yet. Again: I'm hopeful. Support just tells me I'll get the tracking number "this week". I hope it's not only on Friday, because that would limit my options for issuing rescheduling or to take a day off so I'm at home when she arrives. Gosh, this makes me nervous...

hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot4dolls »

Hope it all works out so you can enjoy the weekend with her!

Haligon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Haligon »

Nah, I've got a tracking number now. She should arrive on Monday. Fingers crossed.

INFORMATIONS