silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

AS Doll 148cm Body Candice Head

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

AS Doll 148cm Body Candice Head

Post by DaveC »

Hi Folks,

I’ve recently purchased an AS Doll 148cm body, Candice head, from “Silicone-Sexy-Doll,” because they had most competitive pricing. I’m very satisfied with their service, as I made a mistake when ordering her skin colour and they were able to change my order before my doll was shipped. I placed my order on October 13 and she arrived November 15. I’ve named her Kandice. I’ve posted my first impressions of her here.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: AS Doll 148cm Body Candice Head

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thx for the purchase on our website for your Asdoll.

We' re glad that you are satisfied with your doll.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS