silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Just received my 6ye

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Johanson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just received my 6ye

Post by Johanson »

So I just received my 6ye 161 E-CUP, and I have to say I'm very happy.

However, a few little things I do need to address:
1.) There is some odd texturing on the TPE, but I can live with it.
2.) The wig does seem to be loosing a lot more hair than anticipated. As a special effects hobbiest I have plenty of experience with wigs, but not a bad starter wig.
3.) I'm not sure if it's me because I'm new to dolls, but the breasts seem to be a lot firmer than I had thought for the hollows.
4.) I will admit, it would have been nice if I would have been sent pictures before the doll was shipped.

However to the pros
1.) The doll was amazingly packaged
2.) While the promo pics are exactly that, professionally shot photos, she is exactly as shown in the images.
3.) The overall quality is amazing.
4.) The tight joints, while at first we're a little too stiff, after working for an hour or so we're perfect.
5.) The customer service was great, when I did have a question, they were very prompt in response.

Suggestions:
1.) Include factory images of all the dolls and their orifices in the doll image carousel, as a lot of us really look for anatomical correctness. Ex the average perineal is around 3.9 - 4.2 cm.
2.) Put caps on the ends of the finger and toe wires. I could see the wires breaking thru the tpe eventually

So all in all, when it comes time to order another doll, I will be a return customer. Hopefully the issues with 6ye will resolve, as it would absolutely be thrilled if the amor line could be added.

** I am attempting to do my own makeup on her so it's kinda shoddy...
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (361.06 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (497.18 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (438.27 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (478.98 KiB) Viewed 2941 times

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Just received my 6ye

Post by netwit »

Nice review :thumbs_up:

Got me all interested now 8)

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Johanson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johanson »

Dali wrote:Nice review :thumbs_up:

Got me all interested now 8)

@Dali, They really are a great company.

I've had the great pleasure to have ongoing conversations after my purchase, which is outstanding customer service !!

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Congratulations for your purchase.

Thanks for this very detailed review.

Thank-you for sharing the photos with the community. They are superb.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

rrztronlogic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rrztronlogic »

I'm about to order a 6YE 150cm doll I really want from this vendor. The price is so good I am a little worried (but eager), especially with your comment that they don't send pictures before shipping. Do you still recommend silicone-sexy-doll.com ?

msasdfjkl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by msasdfjkl »

regarding the texturing, that looks a lot like when I left my doll on blanket for to long and didn't rotate her. It seemed to go away after giving her moderate/warm showering (like a littler warm). Maybe look at the blanked she came with and see if the size of the texturing match that of the backing of the blanket. If so try to find a white blanket that is thick enough to not allow the backing to imprint on the doll.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Johanson she's gorgeous as far as the pattern goes that could be from the blankie... 6Ye uses a pretty soft TPE mix but it will come back out... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS