www.sexdollgenie.com

Sex Doll Genie “SGD” Review.

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Nathan08004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nathan08004 »

Real honest review. I am from Atco New Jersey 08004

Hello I recently purchased my 1st doll from Sex Doll Genie “SGD”

I purchased their “ Valentina - 163 cm | 5' 4" - G Cup “

From the very 1st email I sent to SGD inquiring about SGD everything was great.

The owner Janet and her manager Maria, were super helpful . Janet actually got to know me personally, she understood who and what I am. It was very comforting. Janet treated me like a real person, like a friend.

For me the most important and #1 selling point of the “ Valentina - 163 cm | 5' 4" - G Cup “was her weight. Janet totally understood me and gave me her very own written guarantee that this doll would be exactly as advertised….

Janet walked me thru this every step of the way. Now I asked a lot of questions about the dolls and the doll care. Janet answered all of them. Daily, thru emails. Sometimes 3 or 4 emails a day back and fourth. Janet never got annoyed with all my questions she was terrific.

Janet even notified me when my doll went to production, when she was out of production. Janet provide me with photos from the manufacture when my doll was finished.

I ordered my doll on October 17, 1018, She arrived Nov 19, 2018. She actually would have arrived on Nov 16, but I had to delay the delivery so that I would be home. Janet even helped me with that..

When my doll did arrive all I can say is “GOODGOOGAMOOGA”!!!!Absolute stunning, perfect in every way. Exactly what Janet had guaranteed me.

Sex Doll Genie “SGD” , their web site, their guarantee, and their customer service is 100% top notch, the best out there. I recommend 100% to anyone thinking about buying a doll, 1st time buyers or doll owners already, to definitely use SDG .

Now that my order with SGD is completed, and delivered. Janet still emails me asking how everything is, and how me and my doll are getting acquainted. Janet and SGD really honestly do care about all there customers.

Sex Doll Genie “SGD” is the best in the business. They will be with you every step of the way.

I will provide photos, for everyone to see my amazing doll from Sex Doll Genie “SGD” soon..

INFORMATIONS