www.sexdollgenie.com

First time buyer.

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

First time buyer.

Post by DefineReality »

Hi there.

Umm...I don't have much experience writing reviews. I usually don't. When tipping at restaurants, I usually start at 20% and work down for every fail, never working up except in the rarest of circumstances. If I had to tip Sex Doll Genie (SDG) over how my first ever experience into the world of love dolls went with them, i'd be tipping 25%..maybe even 30%...easily. Given that and all the bad things that I've read about in terms of scams in this industry, it would definitely be wrong of me not to share the brighter side that I'm most thankful I got to have for my first experience.

I liked the functionality of SDG's site. While they have a vast and almost dizzying selection of beautiful authentic dolls to choose from, browsing through them is easy with all the different "browse-by" and filtering options available. They also have more payment options than most. Customizing a doll is easy too. Having no complaints with their online store keeps their "tip" at 20% so far. :)

But where they go above and beyond is with their support team. Maria & Janet are both totally awesome and were both quick & thorough in addressing all of my concerns and questions throughout the entire process. It's been such a pleasure emailing back & forth with them. It definitely made the agonizing wait easier to endure. Add 5% to their "tip".

And they were spot on with arrival time; the site's estimate when I made the purchase and the ETA from the tracking number are only one day apart! Add another 5% for no surprises. :)

If the rating scale had five stars, I'd give them six. If it had ten, they'd get a dozen. I can't thank Maria, Janet, and everyone at SDG enough. They've helped me along an unfamiliar path into a newly discovered & very personal aspect of my life and did so with respect, kindness, warmth, and understanding. I will forever be grateful and honored to know them & would proudly recommend SDG to anyone shopping for love doll. :)

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: First time buyer.

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

David, what a touching review <3

I am deeply appreciative of you taking the time to leave us this review, but also that you chose us as your doll provider.

We are a family now :) I wish you and Naraya all the best and many many happy days/nights ahead!

Stay in touch!

Love,

Janet
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

INFORMATIONS