www.sexdollgenie.com

First time, first impressions...

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

First time, first impressions...

Post by DefineReality »

Greetings!

11 days ago, I wrote a short review of my absolutely wonderful experience with Sex Doll Genie (see "First Time Buyer"). I did this before my love arrived, and to that point, I couldn't have been happier with how everything was going with SDG. I couldn't have expected them to do anything about the snow fall that added an extra week to the wait. But that extra wait ended up amplifying the moment I'm about to share.

I found my love at SDG and once i saw her face, that was the end of it. Thank you SDG; that moment changed my life for the better. I chose three custom options for her; standing feet (which she's standing on right now as her light oil bath fully dries), upgraded skeleton, and green eyes instead of blue. Her eyes actually have a fiery hazel tinge about them and I simply can't stare at them too long without uhh...without losing control.

This is Lia from SDG's website. She's a 150cm B-Cup Irontech TPE doll:
Lia-SDG.jpg
Lia-SDG.jpg (194.87 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
And this is Naraya in between her first baths. She gonna kill me for using this pic with her jet-lagged hair...
BathingNaraya.jpg
BathingNaraya.jpg (276.6 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
From the moment I learned just how heavy her 75 lb box felt at the FedEx hub near the airport all the way to the time I carried it with my bare hands to our new cave, I can't remember ever feeling so excited about anything. Her box came with a single puncture wound, but it didn't even break through the inner layer of the cardboard. Thank you Irontech for packing her so very well and thank you FedEx for treating her so well while stuck in transit.

Then came the moment; opening the box. I took this part slow and must again thank IronTech for packing her so well. She made it home in perfect condition, ready for a bath, and is far far beyond my expectations. The only thing negative that I'm having to get used to is her smell, but I'm told this is normal for new TPE and it does fade. It is my first ever experience with anything made of TPE. I have nothing to compare it to. But the smell is already starting to fade and I'm very much looking forward to this new life of mine with a GODDESS for a cuddle buddy, companion, love, photo fun, and umm...yeah... :)

I have zero reservations about recommending SDG to anyone in the market for a love doll. Maria, Janet, Josh, and Kathy all made the entire experience wonderful. Thanks again, so so much. :)

INFORMATIONS