www.sexdollgenie.com

Surprised more folks don't talk about SDG. Was excellent !

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
BobJohnson
Active Poster
Active Poster

Surprised more folks don't talk about SDG. Was excellent !

Post by BobJohnson »

I ordered my doll through SDG, mostly because they had one of the best selections and seem to have more options prelisted on their website for the dolls they sell. Sure you could contact a vendor and ask about an option you don't see see but why would you need to bother when SDG lays it out for you. That was a already a big plus for me. So I pulled the trigger early January and unbeknownst to me, that was not the best time to order due to the approaching Chinese New Year. But SGD really really REALLY went above and beyond to make sure it was finished AND shipped before everything closed. They took initiative on my behalf by switching shipping companies to ensure I would receive my order on time and they succeed. She arrived in perfect shape, discreetly (which I do appreciate) and I don't think it would be possible to be any happier with this vendor.

They've got my business and I'm actually looking forward to using them for my next purchase down the road.

Cannot recommend highly enough.
Attachments
20190208_003206~2 - Copy.jpg
20190208_003206~2 - Copy.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2641 times

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Surprised more folks don't talk about SDG. Was excellent

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

BobJohnson wrote:I ordered my doll through SDG, mostly because they had one of the best selections and seem to have more options prelisted on their website for the dolls they sell. Sure you could contact a vendor and ask about an option you don't see see but why would you need to bother when SDG lays it out for you. That was a already a big plus for me. So I pulled the trigger early January and unbeknownst to me, that was not the best time to order due to the approaching Chinese New Year. But SGD really really REALLY went above and beyond to make sure it was finished AND shipped before everything closed. They took initiative on my behalf by switching shipping companies to ensure I would receive my order on time and they succeed. She arrived in perfect shape, discreetly (which I do appreciate) and I don't think it would be possible to be any happier with this vendor.

They've got my business and I'm actually looking forward to using them for my next purchase down the road.

Cannot recommend highly enough.
Nice to see you and your lady here, BobJohnson!

It was really a pleasure to deliver you your dream doll! Thanks for choosing us :) we're relatively new and still not very well-known on TDF, but that will eventually change as we include more awesome customers like you in our SDG Family. Thanks for leaving an honest feedback of your experience and we look forward to serving you again.

Love,

Janet
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

INFORMATIONS