It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:17 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 15 [ 224 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Post subject: Erika & Kim Ishino picture thread (Neo Yuki twins)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:41 am 
Doll
Doll

Hiya,

Since most dolls (at least the 4Woods dollies, I'm not so sure about the rest) :? have their own thread these days, and my pics are spread among various threads in the forum, and I have some new pics of me in my new red lingerie, I thought it would be a good idea to start my own thread, which I will start with some pics of today. And I'll probably update it with pics from earlier days (starting with my arrival), or should that be called downdating :? So that way this would become a sorta rpicture gallery of me. Sometimes I like to the center of attentiion :mrgreen:

Anyways, as I mentioned elsewhere my boyfriend was on holiday for about a week, but he was nice enough to bring back a little present: a red lingerie set. Since I* already had some red stockings, they'd be a great combo together.

On to the pics however, because you guys probably don't come here to see me rambling :roll:

I think I need a red bellypiercing to go with this set.

* technically we, because I share most of my clothing with Kim.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.
 AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Erika Ishino picture thread (Neo-Yuki)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:51 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Very nice looking in red.
Thanks for the pics. :glou:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:16 pm 
Doll
Doll

Hi Erika, you're red hot :wink:

Btw, great to start your own picture thread 8)

ICQ Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:18 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Hi Erika, you did the right thing, putting these great pics together in a thread for you.

Chris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:49 pm 
Doll
Doll

john1972 wrote:
Very nice looking in red.
Thanks for the pics. :glou:
Tnx. You're welcome.

Lily wrote:
Hi Erika, you're red hot :wink:

Yeah, that's what my boyfriend thought as well. So funny, first he dressed me in this set, then he kinda wanted to take it off again :lol:
brigittes hubbie wrote:
Hi Erika, you did the right thing, putting these great pics together in a thread for you.

Chris

Tnx, now back in time. As mentioned in the first post, I'm gonna retroactively update this thread to a sorta lifestory/diary.

I arrived here at 20th february 2008. Travelling is no fun anyway, because in the box my head has to go off, and it's like blanking out. You never know what's gonna happen, and something must have happened, because when I got out I was all disoriented and barely knew who I was and had little recollection of anything. On the 24th of february I got out and now I realize that it's kinda stupid that my boyfriend set the 20th as my anniversaryday, because it is actually 4 days later. 8O I must have really been blanked out that I never realized this before. But on the other hand, I had to share this body with Annika then, and she's been using it the first 4 days. Never mind, although I'll probably ponder about it a bit more :?

Uhm, where was I :? Oh, so I was 'reassembled' and this guy said "hi". I was like "uh, where am I, who are you, what am I doing here and why am I naked?" He was then known as Carolinesguy here, I was apparantly in the Netherlands, coming from Radiv in Norway (originating from France), I was about to stay here and be his doll and I was naked because he didn't had gotten a lot of clothes yet. although Annika already had been in a photoshoot starting up dressed and ending up naked.

(Intermezzo: some of you will know this but Annika is my sister with whom I had to share this body. That was a drag, for both of us, and I ended up monopolizing it a bit :oops: So she later moved to Puerto Rico).

Anyways he thought it would be a good idea to take some pics to show me off. I guess I was still kinda dazed, because usually I don't like to have taken naked pictures of me. Oh, well, they're pretty decent, so I'm not ashamed of them. But these are actually the only pics of me you're gonna see me naked in, so take a good look :P

The pics kinda have a common theme of the shoot of today, because there is red in them as well.

Apparantly I was still tired from the trip though, because during the shoot I kinda fainted :oops: Luckily I was on the bed, so I fell down lightly. This pic was taken just when I toppling over.

There's more pics from this shoot in this album.

Some of the pics of this shoot have been used by bastards in China to scam people :shakefist:
So you might see them advertised on aliexpress as a doll for sale. Well, I'm not for sale, so you're not getting what they advertise for :!:

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:39 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Hi Erika, this is a great start, this will be a very interesting thread. :thumbs_up:

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm 
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Beautiful pictures Erika :D

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:41 pm 
Doll
Doll

Hiya Erika,
WOH!! you've your own thread now, what a great start!! Mia loves your photos on the red blanket, co cute my sweetie :angel:

XoXoXo,
Mia

---- Mia Okinawa enjoys SF's home ----

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:03 pm 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Hiya Erika,
Glad to meet you. You are a very beautiful young woman and I love your red outfit. You boyfriend did a good job picking it out and surprising you with a very sexy outfit!
Cheers!
Von

Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:23 pm 
Doll
Doll

Tnx Chris, Fred, Mia and Von Shredhead (although at the last: I'm sure we've met before on the forum).

Mia, I already have several own threads, but they're buried somewhere deep down in the forums, like here and here, but there's several more and I thought it would be a good idea :idea: to get it all concentrated in one thread.
After creating this Kim was having an argument with me about how I forgot to include her :oops: and it might be a good idea to make it our common thread. Otherwise she has to start her own and for pics of us together we'd be fighting were to post them. Or have to create another thread for the both us, but then we'd feel like we'd be copying fred, with his Lilica and Yurica threads :roll:

So if a mod would be so kind to change the threadtitle into "Erika & Kim Ishino picture thread (Neo Yuki twins)" that would be really sweet. And you'd get a virtual kiss from the both of us Image. Or do I have to file such a request in threefold by PM :?:

Anyways, on with pics, because that's what you all are lokking for here ofcourse. As mentioned elsewhere I had gotten some blue stockings with my blue lingerieset. They're a bit of a different color blue though :roll: but still very nice, and here's the pics.

I know I promised them almost a week ago, but I got a lazy boyfriend Image Although I have to admit that he had a kinda busy week :roll:

The first one has been taken with only the daylight (or more accurately: eveninglight), but since it was already dark, those pics turend out a bit blueish. 8O Which is kinda fitting with the blue lingerie though. For the other pics we turned on the lights in the bedroom.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:02 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The Red is sweet... But the Blue omg loving the blue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:23 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager

Erika wrote:
So if a mod would be so kind to change the threadtitle into "Erika & Kim Ishino picture thread (Neo Yuki twins)" that would be really sweet. And you'd get a virtual kiss from the both of us Image.

Done that :D now waiting for a kiss from Erika 8) waiting for a kiss from Kim 8)

:multi:

Image Image Image Image
My CoverDoll blog: Bikini Queens

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:25 pm 
Doll
Doll

Nescio50 wrote:
Erika wrote:
So if a mod would be so kind to change the threadtitle into "Erika & Kim Ishino picture thread (Neo Yuki twins)" that would be really sweet. And you'd get a virtual kiss from the both of us Image.

Done that :D now waiting for a kiss from Erika 8) waiting for a kiss from Kim 8)

:multi:

Thanks!!

Post subject: Re: Erika & Kim Ishino picture thread (Neo Yuki twins)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:28 pm 
Doll
Doll

Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF
And from me as well

I hope Lily is OK with it and doesn't go chasing you with a bucket of water

I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi is a Phicen doll, she visits lots of places.
 AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Erika & Kim Ishino picture thread (Neo Yuki twins)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:31 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager

Erika wrote:
:D

Kim wrote:
:oops:

Thank you girls :mrgreen:

Image Image Image Image
My CoverDoll blog: Bikini Queens

Page 1 of 15 [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next