www.sexdollaustralia.com

Review: Irontech 156cm DD-cup Daphine

Reviews on Sex Doll Australia Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
JalKirri

Post by JalKirri »

Note: This review is still in process. As off 2/08/2019 the doll has been manufactured and is now to be sent. I will continue to update this as time goes on.

I ordered this doll on the 27/07/2019. My wife and I had been considering the purchase for about 12 months before we decided to pull the trigger. We picked a couple between the different brands, but were still unsure. I emailed Drew at Sex Doll Australia and he was very helpful. After several emails we decided on an Irontech doll based on the information we has able to provide us. As this was our first doll purchase I haven't been too worried, the company shows up under an ABN search. For anyone in Australia looking to purchase i think thins adds an extra layer of security to your purchase knowing this business is legit.

Since i ordered this doll (my time) last Saturday, i have now 6 days later received an email from Drew with pictures from the factory showing our doll has been created. He has asked me if I'm happy or if i want changes made. I will continue to update this review of the store and the process as the order continues. So far I'm very happy with the communication and time to process the delivery.

Cheers!

INFORMATIONS